US adds 199,000 jobs in November, drop in unemployment rate

It has happened with every recession/depression. Proving just the reverse.

Home sales, GDP, inflation, and Bond Yeilds all point to recession.

LOLOLOL

5.2% real GDP points to recession???

rotfl-gif.288736

Then why don't you have one Dimbo?

LOLOL

You brain-dead, con. Not only do I have a job. I work in a recession-proof industry. I haven't been out of work since 1989, no matter what the economy looked like.

Wow jimboliar, the TDS is working hard today.
Pootin's bith was Obammy not Trump.
MAGA does pray because we are not atheists like you. But we pray for the saving of our nation from your evil Reish, which will be forthcoming in about a year thanks to your idiotic rants and excellent campaigning for Trump.
So you do nothing.

If an employer has any at all difficulties finding great workers it is all on the employer.

Each time the BIden economy gets even stronger, the Trump cult and the whole MSM get more upset. It's as if both want the USA to fail.

But then, this is the MSM that universally spent Biden's first two years predicting an imminent recession, as they also predicted the imminent red wave. Needless to say, the opposite happened in both cases.

Why does the MSM shill so consistently for Republicans? If the economy had been this awesome under Trump, the whole MSM would have been proclaiming Trump's divinity and how he was a shoe-in for re-election.

Yes, the Biden administration has the economy smoking. Anyone that wants to work can find a job and Americans are enjoying a great holiday season. Bidenomics is working and the country is progressing as never before. The doom and gloom from the far right is just another attempt to depress the public into thinking they know how to govern.
iu

Yes, the Biden administration has the economy smoking. Anyone that wants to work can find a job and Americans are enjoying a great holiday season. Bidenomics is working and the country is progressing as never before. The doom and gloom from the far right is just another attempt to depress the public into thinking they know how to govern.
Bidenomics in one chart.
IMG_8685.jpeg

Forum List

Back