University Suspends Professor For Viral Video Wishing Trump Supporters Would ‘Die

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
She doesnt have to worry about dying from the corona virus, she eats one more cupcake shes going to explode :)

A university in West Virginia has suspended a professor after a video featuring her wishing that Trump supporters would get coronavirus and “die before the election” went viral, numerous sources reported.
Professor Jennifer Mosher, who teaches in Marshall University’s Biology department, was placed on administrative leave as an investigation began following the “overtly political statement” Mosher made in the viral video from a class session Wednesday.

Mosher was teaching when she began commenting on President Donald Trump’s indoor political rally, where people were allegedly not wearing masks, according to WTRF.

“I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die. I’m sorry, but that’s so frustrating – just – I don’t know what else to do. You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense with them. I said to somebody yesterday, I hope they all die before the election,” Mosher says in the video.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/m...e-coronavirus/

Sorry to all libtards but this foul slug should NOT be sanctioned AT ALL!! She is a meme machine!!! Thank you, slag!!!

1600597727142.png

The liberal sow is probably an atheist,had several black men in bed before turning lesbian.

1600598987256.png

If a termination does not take place, I wonder how long the suspension will last. Do I think that a person should be fired when words are the only thing that they are guilty of? No. In my opinion, for a person to be completely removed whether it be a firing or an arrest/charge, there has to be a painting of some form and not just a caption.

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
She doesnt have to worry about dying from the corona virus, she eats one more cupcake shes going to explode :)

A university in West Virginia has suspended a professor after a video featuring her wishing that Trump supporters would get coronavirus and “die before the election” went viral, numerous sources reported.
Professor Jennifer Mosher, who teaches in Marshall University’s Biology department, was placed on administrative leave as an investigation began following the “overtly political statement” Mosher made in the viral video from a class session Wednesday.

Mosher was teaching when she began commenting on President Donald Trump’s indoor political rally, where people were allegedly not wearing masks, according to WTRF.

“I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die. I’m sorry, but that’s so frustrating – just – I don’t know what else to do. You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense with them. I said to somebody yesterday, I hope they all die before the election,” Mosher says in the video.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/m...e-coronavirus/
They need to go through these colleges, and clean out the roach infestation going on in them. It's gotten way to bad over the years. I remember after 9-11 that they actually fired some pro-muslim professors who were teaching anti-American bullcrap to our young adults in these places.

The roaches have been gaining ground for way to long now, and why is that ??? It's because the people American's thought they could trust had caved to the dark side.

They did this caving for fear of the Demoncrat controlling government in ways that used government power to put down any resistance to the onslaught that was coming against them. The evidence of it today is exactly why Demoncrat's shouldn't be allowed to control anything in government for at the least 20 years out. Maybe by then, and that's a huge maybe, they would have returned to the party of John Kennedy, and will have put down their radical anti-Americanism by then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back