Universal Orlando fires 'Despicable Me' actor for making hand gesture linked to white power. WOW!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-10-2_15-26-55.png

upload_2019-10-2_15-31-12.png

Universal Orlando fires 'Despicable Me' actor for making hand gesture linked to white power

The video in the link shows how deliberate it was. Really who puts a sign like this in first meet photos? Funny the shirt says Bad Choices. The banana too. Where is this guy's watermelon chunk?

So now if you signal "OK" with thumb and forefinger - a gesture in use since the 1830's now apparently condemned as an alleged racist sign, you are at least suspect.

I hope flipping the finger is not adopted as an "I'm gay" sign, because I use both gestures automatically, and often.

The photo shows the 6-year-old girl, who is biracial and has autism, posing with an actor dressed as the movie character Gru from "Despicable Me" during a Universal Orlando breakfast event attended by the Zinger family in March. The character formed an upside-down "OK" symbol with his fingers, recognized by some as a hate symbol, on the girl's shoulder, according to a photo and video reviewed by USA TODAY.

Family outraged after a Universal character made 'OK' symbol on 6-year-old's shoulder

So now if you signal "OK" with thumb and forefinger - a gesture in use since the 1830's now apparently condemned as an alleged racist sign, you are at least suspect.

I hope flipping the finger is not adopted as an "I'm gay" sign, because I use both gestures automatically, and often.

The photo shows the 6-year-old girl, who is biracial and has autism, posing with an actor dressed as the movie character Gru from "Despicable Me" during a Universal Orlando breakfast event attended by the Zinger family in March. The character formed an upside-down "OK" symbol with his fingers, recognized by some as a hate symbol, on the girl's shoulder, according to a photo and video reviewed by USA TODAY.

Family outraged after a Universal character made 'OK' symbol on 6-year-old's shoulder

I think the child ought to be taken from the parents as they are obviously too dangerously stupid to raise a family.

A Universal Orlando actor was fired after flashing the “OK” hand sign in a photo taken with a biracial child.

Tiffiney Zinger told USA Today that an actor dressed as the movie character Gru from “Despicable Me” posed with her 6-year-old daughter, who is biracial and has autism, at a March character breakfast at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort, a Universal hotel.

(Excerpt) Read more at m.washingtontimes.com

------------

Omigod, for those who don’t know, the “OK sign = racism” was a 4chan _troll_ created to ridicule political correctness.

Some DemonRAT lefty groups fell for it.

There is nothing too crazy for these paranoid power freaks!.....IF IT WASN'T SO PITIFUL. IT WOULD BE LAUGHABLE!!!

Wow, they make it sound like doing such a thing is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of.

God bless you and the fired person always!!!

Holly

Dick head acts like a dick head and gets fired from his job as a result. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears over this dismissal.

Dick head acts like a dick head and gets fired from his job as a result. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears over this dismissal.
What was it that made the actor a dickhead in your opinion?

Wow, they make it sound like doing such a thing is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of.

I am still trying to figure out what the guy did that was so bad as to merit loss of his job.

I know the Wokesters fell for the 4chan prank, but that is enough to rationalize firing people who have not?

A must wear item in the age of butthurt PC idiots.
knit_bear_glove.jpg

No chance of triggering idiots with this stylish new handwear.

Last edited:
View attachment 282446
View attachment 282447

Universal Orlando fires 'Despicable Me' actor for making hand gesture linked to white power

The video in the link shows how deliberate it was. Really who puts a sign like this in first meet photos? Funny the shirt says Bad Choices. The banana too. Where is this guy's watermelon chunk?
This is back in the news...

Personally, I think they will have a hard time prevailing when there are pictures like this which the media will never show you...

WP-Disney-Photo.jpg

Forum List

Back