Unhinged nutcase who abused and screamed nazi scum at elderly Trump supporting granpa may now lose

No matter what phrases she parrots about "I should have protested peacefully & I didn’t, & I regret that. ‘I’ve let myself down & I do understand that fully", I sincerely doubt she even understands that she was wrong, or WHY she was wrong. I mean, look at that so-called apology. Nothing about "I harmed an innocent old man" or "I apologize to him and I'm sorry I hurt him". It's all "me, me, me". "I didn't protest peacefully, and I regret that. I've let MYSELF down." No, you narcissistic tub of suet, you ABUSED AN OLD MAN. You acted like a violent, crazed savage OVER POLITICS. You're a bad human being. That's not "letting yourself down"; that's not having any expectations of yourself in the first place beyond your own whims.

Learn to fake remorse better.

Although looking at her picture, it's pretty easy to tell that she and self-control are total strangers to each other. That's right, I went there, and I regret nothing.
She didnt touch him.

In civilized countries, we consider everyone who is party to a crime to be guilty of the crime. You wouldn't be familiar with that sort of thing, I guess. Clearly, though, her employer agrees that her participation makes her an undesirable employee. And a shit human being.
Her employer is not quoted. How do you know what they think ?

That would be the fact that they're looking to fire her. Did you even read the link? Or, God forbid, follow the links in it to the original news story? Or anything?

The NHS worker, who is employed by the London hospital as a contractor through her company Vlek Ltd, now faces a battle to hold on to her job.

A UCLH source said today bosses were weighing up whether to end her contract, though no decision has yet been taken.

I'm sorry I shouted 'Nazi scum' at Trump fan, says NHS worker | Daily Mail Online
Again you quote an imaginary source. The NHS isnt going to sack somebody for shouting at a bigot. Sorry babe .

The Daily Mail is "an imaginary source"?

Oh, and if your shitstain country doesn't think acting like a frothing lunatic in public is a good enough reason to look at sacking somebody, then I'm sorry for YOU, "babe". Guess that's why your country is and always will be a second-rate nobody hanging on our coattails, huh?

Just one more reason why we don't want to hear your lectures on "How you can become more like us!": because you obviously are not anyone civilized people want to be like.

She didnt touch him.

In civilized countries, we consider everyone who is party to a crime to be guilty of the crime. You wouldn't be familiar with that sort of thing, I guess. Clearly, though, her employer agrees that her participation makes her an undesirable employee. And a shit human being.

That would be the fact that they're looking to fire her. Did you even read the link? Or, God forbid, follow the links in it to the original news story? Or anything?

The NHS worker, who is employed by the London hospital as a contractor through her company Vlek Ltd, now faces a battle to hold on to her job.

A UCLH source said today bosses were weighing up whether to end her contract, though no decision has yet been taken.

I'm sorry I shouted 'Nazi scum' at Trump fan, says NHS worker | Daily Mail Online
Again you quote an imaginary source. The NHS isnt going to sack somebody for shouting at a bigot. Sorry babe .

Oh, and if your shitstain country doesn't think acting like a frothing lunatic in public is a good enough reason to look at sacking somebody, then I'm sorry for YOU, "babe". Guess that's why your country is and always will be a second-rate nobody hanging on our coattails, huh?

Just one more reason why we don't want to hear your lectures on "How you can become more like us!": because you obviously are not anyone civilized people want to be like.
Well since you raise it the Daily Heil is the most censured paper in the UK for lying. But they only quote "a source". Its bollox. If she had hit the bigot there might be a case but shouting and laughing isnt a crime. Try and find a strategy that helps you cope with your sadness.

Well since you raise it the Daily Heil is the most censured paper in the UK for lying. But they only quote "a source". Its bollox. If she had hit the bigot there might be a case but shouting and laughing isnt a crime. Try and find a strategy that helps you cope with your sadness.

Well, since you brought it up, YOU are one of the most disregarded posters on this board for being full of shit. So your word for "Oh, that's an unreliable source" means nothing to me.

Again, telling us how this behavior is no big deal is doing nothing to improve my opinion of you as someone who has nothing to tell Americans about how to be. So by all means, keep talking if what you wanted was to come off as an ignorant, uncivilized primitive.

What does "It's not a crime!" have to do with anything? Did someone suggest she was going to be prosecuted (she would be in a proper, civilized nation, but I understand that we're dealing with our inferior idiot cousins in that regard)? Or is it that you're just so laughably illiterate that you didn't even try to understand what the story was before shooting your big, fat, arrogant, uninformed mouth off about it?

I'd say try and find a strategy that helps you cope with your ignorance, but it's painfully obvious that you and your countrymen revel in it.

Well, since you brought it up, YOU are one of the most disregarded posters on this board for being full of shit. So your word for "Oh, that's an unreliable source" means nothing to me.

Again, telling us how this behavior is no big deal is doing nothing to improve my opinion of you as someone who has nothing to tell Americans about how to be. So by all means, keep talking if what you wanted was to come off as an ignorant, uncivilized primitive.

What does "It's not a crime!" have to do with anything? Did someone suggest she was going to be prosecuted (she would be in a proper, civilized nation, but I understand that we're dealing with our inferior idiot cousins in that regard)? Or is it that you're just so laughably illiterate that you didn't even try to understand what the story was before shooting your big, fat, arrogant, uninformed mouth off about it?

I'd say try and find a strategy that helps you cope with your ignorance, but it's painfully obvious that you and your countrymen revel in it.
I cant decipher this gibberish. You claim she will be sacked. I am telling you that is unlikely. Then you rant. Such is life.

If you were to go by the Leftist here, you'd come to the conclusion that most Leftist are possessed or demons or something evil, or at the very least, just criminally insane.

They proudly proclaim that beating the elderly because of their peaceful choices is fair and justified.
They claim that killing infants is a choice
They claim that ONLY their opinions are acceptable and all others must be silenced
They commit crimes, then blame the victim
They glorify and protect the violent, the criminal and the dregs of society.
They twist truth and lie, and then call their opponent the liar and deceiver.
They proudly protect gangs such as MS13 and then call our law enforcement officers the problem and for the arrest of those protecting our borders
They turn beautiful cities into drug infested cesspools of crime and disease, then blame Christians and Conservatives who aren't allowed anywhere near those cities.

If you still doubt that the gates of hell have been opened wide I ask you why?

Nope I’ve never agreed with the KKK. Your opinion seems to be the woman should lose her job for attacking a KKK member. I guess you support them.

Since you have absolutely no proof the elderly person was a KKK member, you have proven my point.
Just like those you hate for no other reason than their appearance, you advocate for harming someone because YOU THINK they represent something.

No proof needed.

Once again, thanks for proving you are KKK. well done.

May I suggest you get a black robe and hat instead of white?
Here, there you are. Fits you like a glove.
black-legion-member-his-night-450w-237229090.jpg

I cant decipher this gibberish. You claim she will be sacked. I am telling you that is unlikely. Then you rant. Such is life.

The problem here is that the gibberish you're trying to "decipher" is in your own head. You're so fucking busy hearing what you want to think I said that you don't hear what I said.

I NEVER said, "She's going to be sacked." What I said is that she SHOULD be sacked, and I confirmed what the OP said, which is that there are news reports that sacking her is under consideration. YOU are so busy trying to defend her actions and dismiss them that you're ending up battling an army of straw men you yourself created.

You'd make your life a whole lot easier if you didn't keep trying to justify craptastic positions and worldviews and the shitty behavior that goes with them.

Forum List

Back