Unemployed Hunter Biden living in $2.5 Million Hollywood Hills Mansion

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
‘ Per Talk Radio and an Arkansas Lawyer reading Court Files, Unemployed Hunter Biden is living in a $2.5 Million Mansion in Hollywood Hills (CA).

This raises the prospect of already spoken rumors that Biden donors may have been funding Biden and his pregnant women, ala John Edwards.

In previous court filings, Biden’s wife said he spends $60,000 a month on Prostitutes and Crack, and didn’t pay the Domestics or gardeners.

‘ Per Talk Radio and an Arkansas Lawyer reading Court Files, Unemployed Hunter Biden is living in a $2.5 Million Mansion in Hollywood Hills (CA).

This raises the prospect of already spoken rumors that Biden donors may have been funding Biden and his pregnant women, ala John Edwards.

In previous court filings, Biden’s wife said he spends $60,000 a month on Prostitutes and Crack, and didn’t pay the Domestics or gardeners.
Did you make this one up out of thin air all by yourself? Idiot. LOL.

I just loved being attacked by idiots with 50 point IQ's.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

What, no link to a credible source, asshole? LOL.

OOPS....LOOKED WHAT JUST POPPED UP....YOU have to admire the ABNORMALS ability to go down with the ship!

Hunter Biden owns massive home in swanky Hollywood Hills - New York Post
4 minutes ago · Hunter Biden owns massive home in swanky Hollywood Hills, court ... three-bathroom mid-century home is valued at $2.5 million

I just love it when these scum suckers get hit on the head with their own stupidity....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

I believe 50 may be a HIGH estimate for VOR, the MORON.............

OOPS....LOOKED WHAT JUST POPPED UP....YOU have to admire the ABNORMALS ability to go down with the ship!

4 minutes ago · Hunter Biden owns massive home in swanky Hollywood Hills, court ... three-bathroom mid-century home is valued at $2.5 million

I just love it when these scum suckers get hit on the head with their own stupidity....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
There might be more bullshit in the New York Post than there is in your bullshit posts. Obviously, you don't know what the word credible means. LOL.

I doubt you can even count to 50, you simpleton.

There might be more bullshit in the New York Post than there is in your bullshit posts. Obviously, you don't know what the word credible means. LOL.
Because you scum sucker know so much??? ROTFLMFAO....and from a KNOWN LIAR AND anti-American to boot!!!!!

Because you scum sucker know so much??? ROTFLMFAO....and from a KNOWN LIAR AND anti-American to boot!!!!!
You are nothing but an anonymous, Internet turd who doesn't have a life.

I doubt you can think for yourself without some 2nd grader helping you....I apologize to all 2nd graders to lowering you to scum suckers intelligence level!

Yep, 50 is DEFINITELY a high estimate for THIS one............

You are nothing but an anonymous, Internet turd who doesn't have a life.
Says an anonymous internet turd that has no life....OH, SO MUCH FUN WITH THESE SOECIAL NEEDS posters!

I doubt you can think for yourself without some 2nd grader helping you....I apologize to all 2nd graders to lowering you to scum suckers intelligence level!
2nd graders are more mature than you.

You truly are a fucking loser.

More of your usual nothing.

2nd graders are more mature than you.

You truly are a fucking loser.
Wow, a quick comeback, going nowhere...ROTFLMFAO!

Please refer to posts #6 and #12 in this thread. Thank you.

You just proved my post that you replied to, but you are too stupid to even realize it. LOL.

You just proved my post that you replied to, but you are too stupid to even realize it. LOL.
Oh my. Another adventure into infancy!
Will you be continuing your verbal beating? If so, I would like to get a large ICE TEA, to enjoy with your dementia!

Again, please refer to posts #6 and #12 in this thread. You're QUITE welcome.

Forum List

Back