Understanding The Nunes Paradox.......An Educational Thread By Steve McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Welcome ladies and gentlemen. You all know who I am. That's right, I'm Steve McGarrett, American patriot. Today's educational thread is about the paradox of Devin Nunes, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. This link I provide below is an insight to the treachery of some members of the Intel Committee against Nunes and especially Donald J. Trump, your new patriotic President. Please read and pay attention.

Paging tinydancer
Paging The Original Tree
Paging Odium
Paging SassyIrishLass
Paging bripat9643

And read the comments section to get a better understanding of what's being surmised.

Understanding The Nunes Paradox…

Last edited:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen. You all know who I am. That's right, I'm Steve McGarrett, American patriot. Today's educational thread is about the paradox of Devin Nunes, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. This link I provide below is an insight to the treachery of some members of the Intel Committee against Nunes and especially Donald J. Trump, your new patriotic President. Please read and pay attention.

Paging tinydancer
Paging The Original Tree
Paging Odium
Paging SassyIrishLass
Paging bripat9643

And read the comments section to get a better understanding of what's being surmised.

I don't care what you message is. Your racist undertones invalidates everything you say you stand for.

You don't belong in the GOP. No Conservative should be associated with you.
The GOP has always stood for Racial Equality and Equal Access to Opportunity for Everyone.

You don't stand for any of that.

It's a good article, but you need to grow up.

America isn't a Black or White culture.

It is a Culture of Opportunity and Success if you properly apply yourself.

We have immensely successful minorities in this country who have applied themselves and are our Fellow Conservatives.

People like you, need to join The DNC where they have a much more critical view of minorities and treat them like Children and Wards of The State which is what I always hear you doing.

If you don't change your tune and understand that racial divisiveness helps no one's cause, you will find yourself ostracized from the very people you have tried to identify yourself with.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Paging tinydancer
Paging The Original Tree
Paging Odium
Paging SassyIrishLass
Paging bripat9643

I don't care what you message is. Your racist undertones invalidates everything you say you stand for.

You don't belong in the GOP. No Conservative should be associated with you.
The GOP has always stood for Racial Equality and Equal Access to Opportunity for Everyone.

You don't stand for any of that.

It's a good article, but you need to grow up.

America isn't a Black or White culture.

It is a Culture of Opportunity and Success if you properly apply yourself.

We have immensely successful minorities in this country who have applied themselves and are our Fellow Conservatives.

People like you, need to join The DNC where they have a much more critical view of minorities and treat them like Children and Wards of The State which is what I always hear you doing.

If you don't change your tune and understand that racial divisiveness helps no one's cause, you will find yourself ostracized from the very people you have tried to identify yourself with.
I see you need to be awakened. You have a lot to learn about racial understanding and awareness. I suggest you read this in order to understand more clearly what's at stake.

my_awakening_2008.jpg

The problem is that there’s no way to assess the truth of Nunes’s claims. He says he has full faith in his source, suggesting it’s someone within the intelligence community, but it’s not clear that anyone besides Nunes has seen the “reports” to which he referred.

ergo;

Nunes is GUILTY of LEAKING

THE END.

Forum List

Back