Underage Intoxicated Malia Obama Accosts Homosexual White House Correspondent In NYC Nightclub

Remember how the Palin children were brutalized?
Even the one that had Down Syndrome. Democrats attacked the poor little fella on a constant basis!
I remember how they attacked the Bush's when one of their daughters got caught drinking, but are silent when Obama's kid smokes pot and drinks.
There is absolutely no evidence that this kid was smoking anything or drinking alcohol. Underage persons frequenting these kinds of establishments in NY are legal and common. The only thing in evidence is that a reporter tried to take pictures in a private club where photo taking was forbidden and the kid, upon seeing the reporter taking photos approached him and complained to staff, which made the photo taker delete the photos, as per club rules. Everything else is made up bullshyt
She was caught smoking what looked like a joint a little while back.
Read your sentence to yourself. Does it not sound stupid and irrelevant? It certainly has no relevance to this story.

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

You can take the negro from the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto from the negro.

It's too bad that no one educated the trailer park out of you. Back to your meth lab, Cletus.

Am I lying? Truth hurt?
I'll allow your sorry ass to believe that so long as it makes you feel better Toad.
After all, I am a man of the people.

Lying? Yes, bigotry is based on lies. I truly don't believe what I wrote about you, just giving you an example of how ignorant you sound.

Follow along...Ignorance is ignoring the actions and behaviors of the masses as if it doesn't exist and then grouping the 98% in with the 2% all out of fear and consideration of "bigotry".
Stereotyping and profiling is actually quite intuitive. Don't be scared to be intelligent.

My experiences directly contradict your bigotry. It's not a feasible or accurate way to look at the world. Intuition is highly overrated, because it can be manipulated. UNLESS, my intuition about you was somehow accurate? You run a meth lab in a trailer park, Cletus?

Last edited:
Remember how the Palin children were brutalized?
Even the one that had Down Syndrome. Democrats attacked the poor little fella on a constant basis!
I remember how they attacked the Bush's when one of their daughters got caught drinking, but are silent when Obama's kid smokes pot and drinks.
There is absolutely no evidence that this kid was smoking anything or drinking alcohol. Underage persons frequenting these kinds of establishments in NY are legal and common. The only thing in evidence is that a reporter tried to take pictures in a private club where photo taking was forbidden and the kid, upon seeing the reporter taking photos approached him and complained to staff, which made the photo taker delete the photos, as per club rules. Everything else is made up bullshyt
Read your sentence to yourself. Does it not sound stupid and irrelevant? It certainly has no relevance to this story.
Does this make sense?
hqdefault.jpg

Does this make sense?View attachment 118743

How many of us on this thread smoked pot when we were younger..I hate the stuff now...

Yes, it makes sense that a teenager in America would try some weed. It would not make sense for them not to.
This is a deflection, however, since it has no relationship to the topic.

You can take the negro from the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto from the negro.

It's too bad that no one educated the trailer park out of you. Back to your meth lab, Cletus.

Am I lying? Truth hurt?
I'll allow your sorry ass to believe that so long as it makes you feel better Toad.

Lying? Yes, bigotry is based on lies. I truly don't believe what I wrote about you, just giving you an example of how ignorant you sound.

Follow along...Ignorance is ignoring the actions and behaviors of the masses as if it doesn't exist and then grouping the 98% in with the 2% all out of fear and consideration of "bigotry".
Stereotyping and profiling is actually quite intuitive. Don't be scared to be intelligent.

My experiences directly contradict your bigotry. It's not a feasible or accurate way to look at the world. Intuition is highly overrated, because it can be manipulated.

Fair enough...
Ones perception is ones reality...right?
I tend to choose to view things through a wide lens; I believe it allows me to see things as they truly are without framing, packaging and spinning. No need to fabricate and self manipulate to soothe a noble emotional side of me. I suppose I'm a overly literal asshole...huh?

Am I lying? Truth hurt?

My experiences directly contradict your bigotry. It's not a feasible or accurate way to look at the world. Intuition is highly overrated, because it can be manipulated.

Fair enough...
I tend to choose to view things through a wide lens; I believe it allows me to see things as they truly are without framing, packaging and spinning. No need to fabricate and self manipulate to soothe a noble emotional side of me. I suppose I'm a overly literal asshole...huh?

Then my stereotype of you is equally valid?

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

And where are the people outraged at slams against Melania , Baron?

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD
You stop being a "child" at 18. She is now responsible for her actions and we have every right to comment on her poor behavior

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD
You stop being a "child" at 18. She is now responsible for her actions and we have every right to comment on her poor behavior

Whatever Floats Your Boat~

She made herself a target by instigating shit.

Why because she is out partying ( not drinking ) ?

Look at what is said about Michelle..and Obama by the haters and you wonder why the democrats are on the warpath from 8 years of this ugliness..
Democrats were douchebags long before Obama was elected...see the things the said about the Bush Twins and Sara Palin's kids.

Did you clutch your pearls then?

Whatever Floats Your Boat~
^ The response of a person who knows their wrong but just can't admit it. Your lack of integrity is noted.

Am I lying? Truth hurt?

Fair enough...

As I said, you're free to believe whatever you like, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Liberals Jedi-mind-trick themselves all the time in order to soothe some weird emotions.

There has been no bad behavior by this kid in relation to the story. The Gateway Pundit and the OP of this thread both have patterns and reputations of lying and distorting stories like they have both done in this one.

Fair enough...

As I said, you're free to believe whatever you like, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Liberals Jedi-mind-trick themselves all the time in order to soothe some weird emotions.

So my view is some soothing Jedi mind-trick, but your comment about the daughter of a POTUS being "ghetto" comes from wide-eyed objectivity?

Does "ghettoness" come through melanin? Because neither Obama girl, nor their parents, resided in a "ghetto."

How many of us on this thread smoked pot when we were younger..I hate the stuff now...
Hey I agree, but liberals gave Bush total bullshit when his daughter got caught drinking. Double standard. Proves the media is bias.

The happenings in the OP article don't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever.

Furthermore I'd bet the reporter exaggerated the incident a tad for sensationalism.

I can't get outraged or even really form an opinion here.

And look at the hatred in this thread, I am sure she understands now that even though her father is not the president anymore doesn't keep her away from the haters trying to make a quick buck.

It must suck to grow up like that.
She should get used to it since her father used his status to get her an internship in Hollywood.

Forum List

Back