Ukraine on Fire and Revealing Ukraine

Maybe supporting regime change and NATO expansion isn't a smart play
I will always be against one country invading another......

However, I am use to right-wingers being full of shit in this regard...

If in the future, this ends bad for Putin......and it ends in a way that is clear to all.....folks like you will start claiming you were against the Russian invasion all along....just like yall did with Iraq..

Me on the other hand....I will be against that Russian no matter who wins

I will always be against one country invading another......

However, I am use to right-wingers being full of shit in this regard...

If in the future, this ends bad for Putin......and it ends in a way that is clear to all.....folks like you will start claiming you were against the Russian invasion all along....just like yall did with Iraq..

Me on the other hand....I will be against that Russian no matter who wins
So you blindly follow the war machine cause Russia Bad without knowing or caring to learn anything about the conflict and you sit smugly back thinking you're on the right side LOL

Hopefully Ukraine burns to the ground.....and Putin restores Russia to their previous glory.....just to own the libs
Gaylord where is your boyfriend ?

russian_democrat_shirt_tweet.jpg

The only truth is that Russia invaded a nation that posed no threat to it.
+1

and soon it´ll full price for it !

But sanctions don’t work. say our Moscow lovers )) . Oil and gas revenues of the Moscow budget collapsed by half February brought no relief to the Moscow budget, which began the year with a record 25-year deficit. At the end of the month treasury received 521 billion rubles in oil and gas taxes - 46% less than in February 2022.

So you blindly follow the war machine cause Russia Bad without knowing or caring to learn anything about the conflict and you sit smugly back thinking you're on the right side LOL

"Everything is going according to plan."
-Saddam Putsein

Oil and gas revenues of Moscow empire fell by almost half in February compared to last year, — Bloomberg. with other words - God Bless the USA !
To compensate for these losses, the Ministry of Finance of the Moscow empire sells yuan and gold from the National Welfare Fund.

still, Trumpists, any of you still think that " putin is a genius " ?

U.S. is the largest exporter of LNG and one of the largest exporters of oil. The U.S. story is part of a larger remapping of world energy,” said Daniel Yergin, vice chairman of S&P Global. “What we’re seeing now is a continuing redrawing of world energy that began with the shale revolution in the United States. ... In 2003, the U.S. expected to be the largest importer of LNG....

U.S. is building out more capacity. “In gas, we’re going to be a very real player. We’re trustworthy. We have rule of law. We have significant resources, and our projects are reasonably quick, compared to a lot of other potential projects around the world,” said Pickering. “My guess is we will go from [capacity of] 12 [billion cubic feet] of exports a day to close to 20, and we will be a big supplier to Europe.”

Pickering said U.S. exports are currently around 10 Bcf a day.

:auiqs.jpg:

New contracts are much cheaper now than last summer in Germany. Of course if you had a fixed price for two years that runs out now, you will get a price increase. Gas now at 11 cents per kWh (down from 40) and electricity at 37 cents per kWh (down from 70). Source: @zeitonline But Pootin said we'd all be freezing in Europe ...

The U.S. took away Ukraine's sovereignty in 2014, this war started in 2014 after that coup, Russia has been being provoked for 30 years, this is a proxy war that the U.S. is trying to prolong, Zelensky is a puppet that sold out his country and the Biden Admin blew up Nord Stream.

"Everything is going according to plan."
-Saddam Putsein

Oil and gas revenues of Moscow empire fell by almost half in February compared to last year, — Bloomberg. with other words - God Bless the USA !
To compensate for these losses, the Ministry of Finance of the Moscow empire sells yuan and gold from the National Welfare Fund.

still, Trumpists, any of you still think that " putin is a genius " ?

U.S. is the largest exporter of LNG and one of the largest exporters of oil. The U.S. story is part of a larger remapping of world energy,” said Daniel Yergin, vice chairman of S&P Global. “What we’re seeing now is a continuing redrawing of world energy that began with the shale revolution in the United States. ... In 2003, the U.S. expected to be the largest importer of LNG....

U.S. is building out more capacity. “In gas, we’re going to be a very real player. We’re trustworthy. We have rule of law. We have significant resources, and our projects are reasonably quick, compared to a lot of other potential projects around the world,” said Pickering. “My guess is we will go from [capacity of] 12 [billion cubic feet] of exports a day to close to 20, and we will be a big supplier to Europe.”

Pickering said U.S. exports are currently around 10 Bcf a day.
:auiqs.jpg:

New contracts are much cheaper now than last summer in Germany. Of course if you had a fixed price for two years that runs out now, you will get a price increase. Gas now at 11 cents per kWh (down from 40) and electricity at 37 cents per kWh (down from 70). Source: @zeitonline But Pootin said we'd all be freezing in Europe ...

Poor Litwin, all your bullshit fake propaganda has been exposed to the world.

Of course, some of US were smart enough to smell the bullshit from the start, but now everyone knows.

Putin will burn Ukraine to the ground in order to prevent NATO invasion forces from being on their border. Everyone with half a brain has understood that for decades.
You might be right. Everyone who believes that probably does have half a brain. Possibly less.

NATO does not have any forces of it's own, and can't do anything without the US leading the way. The SACEUR is always a US General and head of EUCOM, so what you are actually saying is that the US has been planning to invade Russia, apparently for decades.

What is there to say? :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back