UK to vote on whether or not they stay in the EU

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I doubt they will leave the EU.

EU referendum: Cameron sets June date for UK vote - BBC News

Britain will vote on whether to remain in the EU on Thursday 23 June, Prime Minister David Cameron has said. The prime minister made his historic announcement in Downing Street after briefing the cabinet. He said he would be campaigning to remain in a reformed EU - and described the vote as one of the biggest decisions "in our lifetimes".

Somehow I don't see the powers that be allowing the UK to leave this litmus test for the NWO that is the European Union. Polls showed that the majority of people in Scotland wanted out of the E.U but alas, the ballots allegedly cast did not reflect it. Countries that lose their sovereignty rarely get it back.

Somehow I don't see the powers that be allowing the UK to leave this litmus test for the NWO that is the European Union. Polls showed that the majority of people in Scotland wanted out of the E.U but alas, the ballots allegedly cast did not reflect it. Countries that lose their sovereignty rarely get it back.

Did you mean the Scots wanted out of the U.K. or the E.U.?

"Our Survation poll of more than 1000 Scots shows 66 per cent want to stay in the EU – up one point in a month – while support for leaving the EU has dropped one point to 34 per cent.

The findings suggest a more pro-European attitude among Scots than in the rest of the UK.

The SNP say leaving the EU against Scots’ wishes would fuel pressure for a second independence referendum.

66 per cent of Scots want the UK stay in the EU

Scots, in their most recent referendum, voted NOT to leave The United Kingdom but they insist they'll keep having referenda until they "get it right". Problem is that Scotland is NOT a member of The European Union - they're "in" because they're part of The UK and only because of that. Should they leave The UK while The UK is a member of The European Union then Scotland, being a non-member, would have to apply separately for membership -something they really want.

At the moment Scotland is screwed. If they want to continue being ruled from Brussels then they have to stay in The UK. I'm sure that if The UK remained in the EU and Scotland voted itself out of The UK then The UK would staunchly oppose EU membership for Scotland.

Be careful for what you wish.....

Scots, in their most recent referendum, voted NOT to leave The United Kingdom but they insist they'll keep having referenda until they "get it right". Problem is that Scotland is NOT a member of The European Union - they're "in" because they're part of The UK and only because of that. Should they leave The UK while The UK is a member of The European Union then Scotland, being a non-member, would have to apply separately for membership -something they really want.

At the moment Scotland is screwed. If they want to continue being ruled from Brussels then they have to stay in The UK. I'm sure that if The UK remained in the EU and Scotland voted itself out of The UK then The UK would staunchly oppose EU membership for Scotland.

Be careful for what you wish.....

And the EU has told them that it is not a foregone conclusion that they will be allowed to enter. That was a kick in the gonads for the SNP who thought they could ride in on the back of England's position, then found out that the EU already had all that Scotland had to offer from the UK given on a plate by Broon. That is why the SNP were in talks with the other European group that bans alcohol and runs to Russia for protection

Forum List

Back