Uh oh, author of 'The Handmaid's Tale' asks "Why can’t we say ‘woman’ anymore?" Get ready for LGBT community to attack!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
So it looks like Margaret Atwood is going to pay a price for linking to this story.

The LGBT gestapo will now come for her.

Their tactics make me think of the movie 'GHOST' when the evil dark ghouls come for their prey.

Margaret E. Atwood

@MargaretAtwood

Why can’t we say ‘woman’ anymore? https://thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2021/10/15/why-cant-we-say-woman-anymore.html… via @torontostar

Opinion | Why can’t we say ‘woman’ anymore?
Society is in danger of entering an outer orbit of linguistics where both women, as a gender, and “woman” as a noun are being blotted out, writes Rosi...
thestar.com

4:52 AM · Oct 19, 2021

Share this Tweet

REEEE! Handmaid Tale’s author Margaret Atwood asks why we can’t say ‘woman’ anymore and the Left lose their damn minds​

HOOboy … how long before the Left try to cancel their HERO who wrote their favorite book EVER, Handmaid’s Tale? Someone should probably tell her saying woman is a big no-no now or something because a few hundred people in the country want to erase women since their mere existence is oppressing to them.

Or something.

Hey man, we don’t buy this crap.

And neither does Margaret Atwood:

So it looks like Margaret Atwood is going to pay a price for linking to this story.

Their tactics make me think of the movie 'GHOST' when the evil dark ghouls come for their prey.

Margaret E. Atwood
@MargaretAtwood
Why can’t we say ‘woman’ anymore? https://thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2021/10/15/why-cant-we-say-woman-anymore.html… via @torontostar

Society is in danger of entering an outer orbit of linguistics where both women, as a gender, and “woman” as a noun are being blotted out, writes Rosi...
thestar.com

Share this Tweet

Radical American Woke liberals despise women. They are canceling what it means to be a woman with transgender ideology. Put simply, these Woke motherfuckers hate the biology of man and woman alike. That makes them inhuman and anti-human and the enemy of all human beings.

because the left is at war with logic and hates civilization along with all its traditions.

Evil is what it is.

This exactly. What's even worse, however, are the tens of millions of good Americans who sort of just ignore the evil actions of the Church of Woke and go about their business. Now those chickens are coming home to roost with very sharp talons in school districts coast to coast. The time to fight these bastards with fire was years ago. Now? Now they have infiltrated every level of our modern American civilization.

You can say woman, but you have to say it in reference to a tranny being a woman. You can't actually call a real woman a woman.

Or you can be like me and say whatever the fuck you want.

Margaret E. Atwood
@MargaretAtwood

thestar.com

Share this Tweet

She's right. The left is attempting to erase the existence of women.

I don't know about you, but I say "women" all the time.

Well tell that to your LGBT wing of your party, you guys on the left are the ones that have a meltdown when someone like Dave Chappelle mentions the fact that there are two genders.

Forum List

Back