U.S. to test launch ICBM demonstration of Nuclear capabilities

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The U.S. military is preparing to test launch an intercontinental ballistic missile Wednesday at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.

According to Air Force Global Strike Command, the unarmed Minuteman III missile test is intended to “validate and verify the effectiveness, readiness, and accuracy of the weapon system.”

Col. John Moss, 30th Space Wing Commander, said in a press release that the launch – set for sometime between 12:01 a.m. and 6:01 a.m. – will demonstrate the country’s nuclear capabilities.

The test launch will be the second carried out from Vandenberg this year.

The Minuteman III, which weighs in at 79,432 lbs, reaches speeds of Mach 23 before striking targets as far away as 6,000 miles.

Minuteman III launch to "validate and verify the effectiveness, readiness, and accuracy of the weapon system"

U.S. to Test Launch ICBM in Demonstration of ‘Nuclear Capabilities’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the uninformed who have no clue about this will soon report they saw a UFO, a comet etc.
Why because they didn't know the information.

Or you have others who fear what might be true telling someone else they are paranoid LMFAO.
Those who don't fear what others think, fear pushing truth are anything but " Paranoid"
Denial won't make you who are terrified at what you see , that's paranoid because you cower and do NOTHING to help save this Country from the very crumbling you know dam well is going on.

upload_2017-4-25_17-28-16.png

U.S. Air Force to launch test missile off Central California coast

Ok what's the catch here? I'm guessing MindWars is going to include it will leave a chem-trail that is going to poison us? What's the conspiracy theory here?

Is it the US that's launching this missile, or is it aliens launching It? This sounds like a cover up. Classic false flag operation coordinated by the illuminati to create Marshall law. Then they will throw everyone in the FEMA death camps, cuz, you know, FEMA death camps generate money for the Bilderbergs. It's all a big psyops mission with crisis actors. Follow the money!

I assumed the OP was more concerned at the threat to world peace of a nuclear power testing ICMBs who had declared, 'everything was on the table'. Especially as the leader concerned has a funny hairstyle and is chubby.

Last edited:
Is it the US that's launching this missile, or is it aliens launching It? This sounds like a cover up. Classic false flag operation coordinated by the illuminati to create Marshall law. Then they will throw everyone in the FEMA death camps, cuz, you know, FEMA death camps generate money for the Bilderbergs. It's all a big psyops mission with crisis actors. Follow the money!

I want to know something. Who is Marshall Law and why should I care?

Hard to tell what a Marshall law might be maybe a drug raid!! Could be a skipper!! Maybe even another Waco or Ruby Ridge!!!
HAHA.

I want to know something. Who is Marshall Law and why should I care?
He's some dude who has a name that's hard to spell.

Heh, good catch!

Forum List

Back