U.S., Australia and UK unveil new security partnership as China expands its military and influence

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There are certain policies I feel Biden and his team have been right about. Building closer alliances with certain nations has been, in my opinion, very wise and prudent. For this, Biden should be applauded.

New Zealand and Canada, both members of the Five Eyes...for now...are both left out. NZ in particular being left out is a telling sign. I think Americas main intelligence agencies, the FBI and CIA both have a better understanding of where Canada and NZ are headed. I hope I have done my small part for what it is worth.

I warned Canada a long time ago. They've never cared. Maybe they will when the Five Eyes is broken up and even the U.K is barred from sharing intelligence with Canada and NZ per the wishes of the U.S. Even in the news videos I have watched regarding this, they have been specifically questioning why New Zealand and Canada is left out of this alliance.

Why indeed. I might know the answer Alex, for $1000....

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden announced the formation of a new security partnership between the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom that seeks to strengthen stability in the Indo-Pacific region as China expands its military might and influence.

Prime Ministers Scott Morrison of Australia and Boris Johnson of the United Kingdom joined Biden virtually for the announcement of the partnership.

“Today we’re taking another historic step to deepen and formalize cooperation among all three of our nations because we all recognize the imperative of ensuring peace and stability in the Indo-Pacific over the long term,” Biden said from the East Room of the White House. “This is about investing in our greatest source of strength, our alliances,” Biden said.

Last edited:
When it comes to an alliance in the South China Sea region, I would personally not advise India and Japan to ally itself with the United States. The current administration is clearly headed down the pro-Marxist route and it is more likely to just sit back and allow China to do as it pleases in the region, especially with Taiwan, perhaps even provide China with some Intelligence on Taiwan. Hell, our own Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Milley just recently said, he would warn China if the U.S. were to attack China. Japan itself would be better off if they demanded that the U.S. finally withdraw from their nation. The U.S. is no longer a reliable ally. This is my personal opinion, but other nations governments are saying it as well.

New Zealand and Canada, both members of the Five Eyes...for now...are both left out. NZ in particular being left out is a telling sign. I think Americas main intelligence agencies, the FBI and CIA both have a better understanding of where Canada and NZ are headed. I hope I have done my small part for what it is worth
New Zealand is excluded because of its understanding of nonproliferation policy. NZ already claimed it won't allow atomic submarines into its territorial waters.

Forum List

Back