Tx Gov Should Round Up All Illegals Biden Dumped In This Tx Town, Transport them To DC, And Drop Them Off In Front Of The WH

Amusing as the idea is I don't want them anywhere in the country at all.

They need to be rounded up and sent back home and a guy with a giant boot that say "come back after you finish the citizenship program" on the bottom of it kicks them across the border.

Going door to door asking for people’s papers to round them up sounds about right for where Texas is these days.

It's delusional to say you even have ideas.
Weren’t you just accusing us of having “prevented” (I assume you meant to say perverted) ideas?

No one is rounding you up because of your vaccination status, lunatic.

Amusing as the idea is I don't want them anywhere in the country at all.

They need to be rounded up and sent back home and a guy with a giant boot that say "come back after you finish the citizenship program" on the bottom of it kicks them across the border.
I understand your fervor, but what "citizenship program"? Is that a figment of your overactive imagination?

Weren’t you just accusing us of having “prevented” (I assume you meant to say perverted) ideas?

No one is rounding you up because of your vaccination status, lunatic.

I just saw the video where a limp waisted restaurant worker rounded up a black family and threw them out for not having their vax cards.
Talibans Bitch * Joe knows he can’t get away with rounding them up so he’s having businesses do it for him.

Forum List

Back