Two lies... and a Truth.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I'm stealing somebody's idea of a great post, and giving it a little twist. This time, two lies and a truth. This time you have to guess the truth. I think this might be rather interesting and great fun. I'll start this show.

(1) I once lost a $5.00 bet when somebody proved to me that you could put a gallon of water into a condom if you filled it real slow.

(2) I have spent the night at Camp David.

(3) I have driven a Top Fuel Dragster over 300 mph.

I'm stealing somebody's idea of a great post, and giving it a little twist. This time, two lies and a truth. This time you have to guess the truth. I think this might be rather interesting and great fun. I'll start this show.

(1) I once lost a $5.00 bet when somebody proved to me that you could put a gallon of water into a condom if you filled it real slow.

#1 is true.

1. I have driven a Cadillac.

2. I have gone wee wee in a judge's bathroom.

3. I have had a Rootie Tootie Fresh and Fruity breakfast.

#1 is true.

This is a tough one to figure out. Because you are such a classy person, I'm pretty sure you have driven a Cadillac before. Took a leak in a judge's bathroom? It could happen. A Rootie Tootie Fresh and Fruity breakfast wouldn't be entirely out of the question. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you've never driven a Cadillac.

BTW, My number 1 is the true statement. I did loose a $5.00 bet when a friend of mine was able to put a gallon of water into a condom without it bursting. I have never spent the night at Camp David but when I was in the Navy, I had a close friend who was also a Chief Hospital Corpsman and he was once stationed at Camp David. Driving a top fuel dragster over 300 mph? Only in my dreams... Only in my dreams.

Last edited:

#1 is true.

This is a tough one to figure out. Because you are such a classy person, I'm pretty sure you have driven a Cadillac before. Took a leak in a judge's bathroom? It could happen. A Rootie Tootie Fresh and Fruity breakfast wouldn't be entirely out of the question. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you've never driven a Cadillac.

BTW, My number 1 is the true statement. I did loose a $5.00 bet when a friend of mine was able to put a gallon of water into a condom without it bursting. I have never spent the night at Camp David but when I was in the Navy, I had a close friend who was also a Chief Hospital Corpsman and he was once stationed at Camp David. Driving a top fuel dragster over 300 mph? Only in my dreams... Only in my dreams.

Two are a lie, one is the truth. Which one is true?

#1 is true.

Two are a lie, one is the truth. Which one is true?

I think Number 1 and Number 3 are lies. Number two is the truth.

1) I had sex with three different girls at a party when I was 20.
2) My best friend died in front of me in a car accident caused by a drunk driver.
3) I own 11 cars

Forum List

Back