Two black women assault Korean woman

black people are the most racist people in this country right now and it's been that way for a very long time. They're also homophobic and all the other -isms and -phobics that whites are expected to walk on eggshells to avoid. Nobody expects anything but the worst from black people though and boy do they deliver.

Sadly crap like this happen every day, whether it involves blacks, Asian, multiple or single races involved. Just saw it on Yahoo. It would be a local story if not for events of last week. Who is it I am supposed to be outraged for or against? I think it is modern day thugs in general that are the problem, and they are of every color.

1616653423150.jpeg

libs would have us believe these two are actually members of the KKK in drag AND blackface

Its shocking how white people mistreat asians

Last edited:
Sadly crap like this happen every day, whether it involves blacks, Asian, multiple or single races involved. Just saw it on Yahoo. It would be a local story if not for events of last week. Who is it I am supposed to be outraged for or against? I think it is modern day thugs in general that are the problem, and they are of every color.

Yet you go along with the claim it's whitey is the racist... Which is it..? Either blacks are attacking Hispanics, whites and Asians for racially motivated reasons or not?

Bullshit

Ever since the late sixties we have seen a huge upsurge in black crime and violence....yet the msm has done their best to cover it up.

The liberal narrative remains that blacks are victims....they will not budge from that despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Black thugs attacking random white people, Jews, and Asians has been going on for a long time and again covered up by the media.

The sudden popularzation of Asian victimhood and particuarly the effort being made to label it a white supremacist problem is just another example of how the msm and the federal government conspire against the American People.

The real truth is that blacks are the perps in the great majority of cases of street crimes....aka the infamous knockout game, the muggings, etc.etc. and it goes on much more than most realize because most of it is never reported.....only when there is a video does such cases get reported and even then not nearly all of them.

It’s incidents like this why I can’t take the term “hate crime” seriously. The term is applied so inconsistently it is a joke; or, more likely, another tool by the Left to divide US by “getting Whitey”.
If the women who attacked the asian lady were white libs would swear it was a hate crime

x
1616661528921.jpeg

Black thugs have been beating and killing Asians for months. It started with kids beating the elderly to death. Now it's open season. The reason is white supremacy gets the blame and blacks never have to accept responsibility.

So they are black thugs, funny I didn't hear you describe Long as a white thug. Can you explain that you racist hag.

Black thugs have been beating and killing Asians for months. It started with kids beating the elderly to death. Now it's open season. The reason is white supremacy gets the blame and blacks never have to accept responsibility.

So they are black thugs, funny I didn't hear you describe Long as a white thug. Can you explain that you racist hag.
..you see---here's a HUGE difference----whites don't defend and HONOR criminals like blacks do

..we don't protest for and give criminals LAVISH funerals

Long is a white thug.

This two should be charged with a hate crime...it's obvious they targeted Asians...total racist

Forum List

Back