Twitter set to accept Musk’s original $43 billion dollar offer

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Looks likes he is going to take it over , they can pull a stunt at the last minute.

• Banned
OMG, what's that sound?

That's the sound of groomers jumping out of windows and hitting the pavement. That's gonna leave a mark.

Fire every fucking insect above floorsweeper grade and gut that mother fucker. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LMFAO way to make me piss my pants laughing this early too. Hahaha

• Banned
Isn't this called a pump and dump scheme?

Might be never know , that’s why I said on the post it could change at the very last second too. Grab some stock buy ups , and dump , pump and go , dump and go ahhah.

• Banned

OMG, what's that sound?

That's the sound of groomers jumping out of windows and hitting the pavement. That's gonna leave a mark.

Fire every fucking insect above floorsweeper grade and gut that mother fucker. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I won't believe it until I see President Trump's Twitter account reinstated.

Trump is saying he’s not going to go back to twitter even if Elon takes, some how i don’t know about that.
He has his Truth Social now.

Trump is saying he’s not going to go back to twitter even if Elon takes, some how i don’t know about that.
He has his Truth Social now.

They owe him at least an apology, as well as every other conservative who was banned on there.

Looks likes he is going to take it over , they can pull a stunt at the last minute.
What would it mean? Would he be getting ready to run for President, God or just openly pick puppets?

What will be Trump’s first tweet?

The triggering of the cult is going to be EPIC!

If Musk buys Twitter and reinstates Trump, the cult should leave Twitter.

What will be Trump’s first tweet?

The triggering of the cult is going to be EPIC!

If Musk buys Twitter and reinstates Trump, the cult should leave Twitter.

I would suggest this for Trump's first tweet after being reinstated...

1650898925649.png

Forum List

Back