Twitter refuses to unlock New York Post account.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Willkommen in der neuen Weltordnung und verabschieden Sie sich von der ersten Änderung in Amerika.*

Twitter has refused to unlock the New York Post's account since Wednesday unless the outlet deletes six tweets about its reporting on 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, the Post reported.

Both the San Francisco-based social media platform and Facebook came under fire this week after the two blocked users from sharing a Post article showing purported communication between 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and an adviser to a Ukrainian energy company.

*Welcome to the new world order and say goodbye to the first amendment in America.

Willkommen in der neuen Weltordnung und verabschieden Sie sich von der ersten Änderung in Amerika.*

Twitter has refused to unlock the New York Post's account since Wednesday unless the outlet deletes six tweets about its reporting on 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, the Post reported.

Both the San Francisco-based social media platform and Facebook came under fire this week after the two blocked users from sharing a Post article showing purported communication between 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and an adviser to a Ukrainian energy company.

*Welcome to the new world order and say goodbye to the first amendment in America.
Twitter sucks HUGE donkey genitalia.;)

But NY Times, Washington Post and anyone else can post whatever disparaging remarks about our president, unchecked.

This is called coup d' etat.

I don't want Dorcey and twitter reformed, any more than I want Zuckerberg and facebook reformed, I want them deader then road killed skunks, they are censoring Americans in America, attempting to cheat Americans out of their own nation and hand it to their Chinese masters, they need to die for that, they have forfeited their lives, their families, and their fortunes! :mad:

:mad-61: their time is coming.....what scum....

1603058773093.png

The one problem I have is section 230 should not be revoked entirely...it should only be revoked from those who abuse the power (twitt, FB, & Goog).

Twitter sucks HUGE donkey genitalia.;)
We'll see what their attitude is like when they are arrested for election interference.

The one problem I have is section 230 should not be revoked entirely...it should only be revoked from those who abuse the power (twitt, FB, & Goog).
I heard someone propose that it should be revoked for all companies over a certain size, say $1 billion in revenues.

Forum List

Back