Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back

Retard. He just fired them a couple of days ago. Now, he is asking them to come back. You can get hung up on semantics but that is begging in my book.

You aren't using the word right. Typical SJW.

A few of them only. Let's see if they crawl back to him or not.

All the vitriol is coming from the left on this, and it's so so sad to see you lose your gatekeepers.

Yeah, my point. And yet you idiots adore Musk. Thinking he is somehow your savior.

How is Musk forcing me to buy an EV?

He is trying to make a superior product, that I won't consider until you can fill a battery as fast as you can fill a gas tank.

Retard. He just fired them a couple of days ago. Now, he is asking them to come back. You can get hung up on semantics but that is begging in my book.
is he asking them to come back or is he offering them a new job with different salaries??

sources familiar with the move should know this,, and who are these sources?? the janitors or the drunk in the alley that went through the stuff thrown in the dumpsters??

I never said anything of the kind,,,

I see you dont have thinking skils let alone critical ones,,
Your exact words... all thatmeans is they are capable of critical thinking and not blind hate like the left exudes,,

Do you even know what you type? Man, why do you guys keep proving you are a retard. We know that already. :itsok:

Your exact words... all thatmeans is they are capable of critical thinking and not blind hate like the left exudes,,

Do you even know what you type? Man, why do you guys keep proving you are a retard. We know that already. :itsok:
I dont see the comparison,,,

is he asking them to come back or is he offering them a new job with different salaries??

sources familiar with the move should know this,, and who are these sources?? the janitors or the drunk in the alley that went through the stuff thrown in the dumpsters??
You tell me. You seem to be the one making all the objections. Go ahead, and prove your theories with facts. Go.

Of course, you don't. Now, you know why I call you a retard. :itsok:
thats a projection,,,

its possible to not like EV's but not hate the guy that makes them,,

its you leftist that are full of hate for anyone that has a different POV than you,,

Left or right has nothing to do with the people that would actually have the skills to design the nice, subscription based product you've been deluded into thinking people will accept. :)
Those skills, transcend political boundaries. And those workers, aren't usually swappable...not unless you want to farm the development out overseas...and if that happens, I..will..laugh..my..ass..off!! :auiqs.jpg:
News Flash!

There are lib software engineers writing code for Tesla snd SpaceX

But they are politically harmless

Musk got rid of useless libs at Twitter who were there to practice partisan politics

If he brings back a few they will be rasiet to keep on eye on

How is Musk forcing me to buy an EV?

He is trying to make a superior product, that I won't consider until you can fill a battery as fast as you can fill a gas tank.
Retard. I didn't say he forced you. You did. You were the one who said this... I don't have EV's I hate being forced to buy one after 2035 when they aren't as good as what they are replacing.

What's the matter with you guys this morning? Another idiot who doesn't know what it typed. Learn to read your own posts before responding. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

Retard. I didn't say he forced you. You did. You were the one who said this... I don't have EV's I hate being forced to buy one after 2035 when they aren't as good as what they are replacing.

What's the matter with you guys this morning? Another idiot who doesn't know what it typed. Learn to read your own posts before responding. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

And you somehow tried to link Musk to it. You brought up EV's.

Are you aware of the laws in NY and CA banning sales of new ICE vehicles after 2035?

And you somehow tried to link Musk to it. You brought up EV's.

Are you aware of the laws in NY and CA banning sales of new ICE vehicles after 2035?
Because Musk is the guy who basically made EVs popular. What's the matter with you? Are you always such an idiot or did we catch you on a bad day?

Forum List

Back