Twitter Fork in the Road

I feel sorry for low and mid level managers who will be expected to meet corporate goals while their CEO fires your key workers and alienates the rest

In the real world, making 80K+ means working 80 hours a week.

Oh, that is just horse shit. I make over 100k working 40 hours a week and the wife makes over 100k working 40 hours a week with a random day of OT thrown in. My 27 year old makes more than both of us and does not work 80 hours a week.

This is just such a stupid American thing, people are proud to work their lives away.

In the real world if you are working eighty hours for eighty thousand dollars then you are not making much during a forty hour week.

I made sixty-eight thousand last year just driving and working half of a year.

Yeah, 80 grand for 80 hours a week is less than 20 bucks an hour. Who they hell would work that much for less than 20 bucks an hour.

Seems Indy has never had a job that did not include dropping fries.

In the real world if you are working eighty hours for eighty thousand dollars then you are not making much during a forty hour week.

That is $20 an hour
Not even minimum wage with 40 hrs overtime

That is correct and that’s why Reagan had to make speeches cheering on the suckers to work long hours for the elite.

Who didn’t see this one coming?

Fire half your employees and then demand your remaining workforce work harder and longer hours.
Gutsy move with low unemployment numbers

Great way to build loyalty in your workforce
I don't think that loyalty in the workforce Musk inherited is his goal. He saw Trump make that mistake and how it worked out for him.

Hopefully Trump 2.0 will follow Musk's example.

I don't think that loyalty in the workforce Musk inherited is his goal. He saw Trump make that mistake and how it worked out for him.

Hopefully Trump 2.0 will follow Musk's example.
Trump’s mistake was inept leadership
Musk seems to be following his example

Who didn’t see this one coming?

Fire half your employees and then demand your remaining workforce work harder and longer hours.
Gutsy move with low unemployment numbers

Great way to build loyalty in your workforce
Cry me a river looks that the leftists propaganda machine can't spew the lies you love the push.

Forum List

Back