Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

hmm....interesting ......

You people are just as dumb as shit. There’s simply no other explanation.

From the Columbia Spectator, Columbia University’s newspaper since 1877...

President Barack Obama, CC ’83, returned to the steps of his alma mater in May to speak at Barnard’s commencement, but controversy tempered many students’ excitement.

Last edited:
hmm....interesting ......

Perhaps he used Sotoro. Or perhaps he never went there.

I know! what a strange President..... with three names and counting.... what a con man he was.

Oh well.....that nightmare is over.

Thanks God America woke up and voted President Trump!:2up:
The one that gets me is that supposedly he enrolled at Occidental as a foreign student.

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-evidence-obama-attended-columbia-university/

Look what else they claim was found on the dark web Hmmm, things that make you hmm.

Breaking: Clinton-Abedin PedoGate Video Found On Dark Web

If it's authentic or not I haven't a clue but boy if it was and it could put Clinton behind bars oh glory day .

The one that gets me is that supposedly he enrolled at Occidental as a foreign student.

The one that should get you is that his own literary agency published a brochure for 16 years that said obama was born in kenya.

It’s a bit late now to find out he didn’t go, dontcha think?

It's never too late to catch a liar! :dunno:
It’s too late to prevent him from being president.

Never too late to shame him! :04:
LOLOLOL

The current republitard in office got exposed recently for having no less than two affairs while his newlywed bride just had his child; his lawyer is likely going to get convicted on related charges ... and you actually think you can shame Obama with fake news about him not attending Columbia??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You freaks are truly nucking futs. :cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

The current republitard in office got exposed recently for having no less than two affairs while his newlywed bride just had his child; his lawyer is likely going to get convicted on related charges ... and you actually think you can shame Obama with fake news about him not attending Columbia??

LOLOLOL???

lolo?

lolo

and more lolo

God what a moron .....:rolleyes:

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL???

lolo?

lolo

and more lolo

God what a moron .....:rolleyes:
What can I say? :dunno: Your posts crack me up.

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-evidence-obama-attended-columbia-university/
Oh look.... photographic evidence that Obama went to Columbia...

I guess this means James Woods is a conservative since he’s apparently as dumb as the rightards who post here.

:dance:

I guess this means James Woods is a conservative since he’s apparently as dumb as the rightards who post here.

Well you're no Sherlock Holmes or even Scooby Doo. Those are all highlights of his ADMINISTRATION, not his time at Columbia. And your point was???

I don't have a will to fight this stupid battle. But I DO find it interesting that the tribe on defense here has NOTHING to stop this "urban rumor" dead in its tracks. Even I had pictures in Alumni material and campus news and lived a clandestine head down life in College.

Well you're no Sherlock Holmes or even Scooby Doo. Those are all highlights of his ADMINISTRATION, not his time at Columbia. And your point was???

I don't have a will to fight this stupid battle. But I DO find it interesting that the tribe on defense here has NOTHING to stop this "urban rumor" dead in its tracks. Even I had pictures in Alumni material and campus news and lived a clandestine head down life in College.
Dumbfuck...

Whaddya think “CC’83” means?

As new administration unfolds, we bid farewell to two terms with Barack Obama CC’83.

Because I pity you, I’ll even give you a clue... why do ya think he’s on their alumni page?

10. When the two Columbia College alumni who were both holding the office of president — Barack Obama CC’83, President of the United States, and Toomas Hendrik Ilves CC’76, president of the Republic of Estonia

Dumbfuck...

Whaddya think “CC’83” means?

As new administration unfolds, we bid farewell to two terms with Barack Obama CC’83.

Because I pity you, I’ll even give you a clue... why do ya think he’s on their alumni page?

10. When the two Columbia College alumni who were both holding the office of president — Barack Obama CC’83, President of the United States, and Toomas Hendrik Ilves CC’76, president of the Republic of Estonia

Weak.. They acknowledge he's an alumni.. Even I got more coverage in my 6 years at Florida. Why no pix? And ONE ROOMMATE who knew him? I'm STILL in touch with about dozen friends made in college.

I'm asking you PLEASE --- make this stop.. Slam the door hard on this. And you got nothing.. Isn't that a bit suspicious? We had cameras back then.. We had a lot campus affiliations. Why is this so difficult??

Forum List

Back