Turning On A Dime: Russians (Inadvertently) Giving Political Cover to US BLM And Protester Groups (1300 Arrests In Moscow)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The Trumped-Up Administration is known for its friendship with Putin's Russia. Then the Trumped-Up Administration blames the Democrats for promoting disturbances in protests connected with BLM. Protesters are further described as being ghosts from the past, "Antifa" Mostly, along with a bunch of morticians: Historians verify that the The Allied Forces of WWII, Antifa-for-real: Are now mostly dead(?). In fact there are even black people, recently dead--murdered, protesters contend!

Putin's Political Cover for the US Protesters is way more participant aggravated: 1300 arrests in Moscow, Russia: Alone! In pictures, Putin's agents get into it directly at the fencing. In USA, the unidentified agents watch, and then throw munitions clear across the street--more inciting, than creating the monster, massive arrests.

The Russian protesters are not about dead White People, however(?). They are protesting political oppression, mostly in election-fraud. They do have in common with the anti-autocratic, BLM protesters--an ability to take out their wrath using actual chants.

Chanting has become a crime--and film is at Eleven, even 5:30, even morning and night. And neither side looks at all like Hare Krishna(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, not even foreign aid before WWII)

1595877668514.png

More like RNC In November--many can believe!
More than 1,300 protestors were arrested in Moscow Saturday, following a police roundup of local politicians attempting to challenge President Vladimir Putin's party for city office, according to OVD-Info, an independent police monitoring group.

The election process will be settled in the Democratic House of Representatives: However.

The Trumped-Up Administration is known for its friendship with Putin's Russia.

What "friendship"? Far more sanctions on Russia than anything done by Øbama.

You know, the Øbama who was overheard saying 'tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after I'm re-elected'.

The liquor stores opened up after Putin's Intel sent the bounty money to the Taliban, thinking the Moslems would at least start binge drinking with all the loot--killing off US Nationals in the process.

The sanctions of Russia are international. The Trumped Up Administration is not all too keen on internationals, sanctioning Russia--or North Korea, or even cooperating with one another. "America First," became "Then Putin!" See examples:
“Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and ‘smart!’” he wrote on Twitter in April, lambasting the country for supporting Assad, whom he called a “gas killing animal.” Trump had fired 59 tomahawk missiles at Syrian airbases one year prior in response to a similar attack, attracting Russian condemnation.
Washington’s UN ambassador Nikki Haley promptly promised further sanctions against Russia for its refusal to condemn the chemical attack — only to be left hanging when Trump walked back his threat and no new sanctions were imposed.
The 12 indictments
While U.S. diplomatic and security officials like U.S. ambassador to Russia Jon Huntsman lay out laundry lists of issues for which Trump should hold Moscow to account, the president has named few of these topics as talking points going into the meeting.
A major flashpoint would be Friday’s indictment by the DOJ of 12 new Russian intelligence officials for hacking into the Democratic National Committee’s servers in 2016.
Asked on Saturday if he would raise the bombshell news with Putin, Trump replied, “Well, I might. I hadn’t thought of that, but certainly I’ll be asking about i

Last edited:

Forum List

Back