Turncoats from within Trump admin to push for impeachment

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sources suggest that having already sabotaged his policy agenda with a series of leaks, turncoats from within the administration could be instrumental in going rogue and pushing for the impeachment of President Trump.

The only way for impeachment to succeed would be if it was a bi-partisan effort. Bringing articles of impeachment against the president requires a majority vote in Congress, while a vote from at least two thirds of the Senate would be required to remove Trump from office.

Insiders behind leaks will intensify efforts to sabotage president
Report: Turncoats From Within Trump Admin To Push For Impeachment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what side one is on, people /sheep included should really take a look at how pathetic thee losers are attacking the President of the United States. That says a lot who the true blue real haters are. To hate a President so badly as you idiots think you are doing good for we the people you are actually traitors to the people when you can't understand how crooked, and low blowing these pos gov. officials are. To turn on the leader of our very own Country.......... Your losers face it .

rubes are having meltdowns!!!
Meltdowns my ass. If these cockamamie liberal pukes and RINOs succeed in getting Trump impeached, (which they wont) you will see an armed rebellion.
rev up the hovarounds and walkers
I'll have one for off-road and one for neighborhood operations. Plus a walker to go to the store.

Golf-Cart-With-Mounted-Guns-Mini-Gun.jpg

grntitan_2009_2503325-jpg.177699

• Banned
Meltdowns my ass. If these cockamamie liberal pukes and RINOs succeed in getting Trump impeached, (which they wont) you will see an armed rebellion.

The CIA or NSA will get to him fist, many ways, heart attacks cancer etc

history has shown us

You missed your short bus a few minutes ago LMAO

history has shown us

sorry not a christ stain like you

• Banned

history has shown us

sorry not a christ stain like you

Better to be a Christ stain than a satanic SHIT STAIN

What exactly is this fake news story suggesting hes going to be impeached for? Did he commit murder or something?

Sources suggest that having already sabotaged his policy agenda with a series of leaks, turncoats from within the administration could be instrumental in going rogue and pushing for the impeachment of President Trump.

The only way for impeachment to succeed would be if it was a bi-partisan effort. Bringing articles of impeachment against the president requires a majority vote in Congress, while a vote from at least two thirds of the Senate would be required to remove Trump from office.

Insiders behind leaks will intensify efforts to sabotage president
Report: Turncoats From Within Trump Admin To Push For Impeachment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what side one is on, people /sheep included should really take a look at how pathetic thee losers are attacking the President of the United States. That says a lot who the true blue real haters are. To hate a President so badly as you idiots think you are doing good for we the people you are actually traitors to the people when you can't understand how crooked, and low blowing these pos gov. officials are. To turn on the leader of our very own Country.......... Your losers face it .

How did you feel about Obama?

They will and I seriously doubt any of you will engage in armed rebellion.

You elected a loon and a loser. He is incapable of governing effectively. He should NEVER have been elected.

What exactly is this fake news story suggesting hes going to be impeached for? Did he commit murder or something?

all you need to do is get a blowjob and then lie about it.
They thought that was a good enough story to feed the simpleminded dupes bit it did screw up a whole generation that believed a bj wasn't really sex.

For all you deviants and haters. Go ahead and keep making your wishes and hate it will only hurt you in the long run.

Forum List

Back