Tucker on the Democrats Now Trying to Blame Trump for the COVID Vaccine Disaster, Orange Man Bad!

Well heck. I'm not gonna repeat myself, but maybe perform a quick search of the board for postings containing key word ''foreknowledge'' by Natural Citizen.

File it under Natty C told ya what was coming down the pike.

But nyooooo....nobody ever listens...everybody knows everything...

What did Trump ever say that makes it HIS fault?

View at Rumble

Politico: “Trump White House exerted pressure on FDA for Covid-19 emergency use authorizations, House report finds”:

“The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn,to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesdayby Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis…..

The…administration…tried to pressure the FDA to authorize the first Covid-19 vaccines ahead of the presidential election. When Hahn testified to the subcommittee in January 2022, he said that White House officials said they would not sign off on emergency use authorization language that required a 60-day safety follow up for late-stage clinical trials. Ultimately, the FDA went ahead with the 60-day follow-up plan without an explicit blessing from the White House, though the White House later cleared it.”

Trump didn't do shit about covid! He even denied its existence, until public pressure forced him to change his deranged, fucked up opinion. Many people died because of his inaction and incompetence. If you don't believe me, then inject your veins with Lysol!

Trump didn't do shit about covid! He even denied its existence, until public pressure forced him to change his deranged, fucked up opinion. Many people died because of his inaction and incompetence. If you don't believe me, then inject your veins with Lysol!

dd.PNG

Hell yeah!

And hydroxiccholisomthing proved pivotal in the fight against the virus right?

Man being a maga fuckup is so easy....
The cdc has come out now and said Hydrochroloquine is an effective treatment. How does it feel to be a Guinea pig for your party? Don't forget to get the many more boosters you gonna have to have.

The cdc has come out now and said Hydrochroloquine is an effective treatment. How does it feel to be a Guinea pig for your party? Don't forget to get the many more boosters you gonna have to have.
Source?

What did Trump ever say that makes it HIS fault?

View at Rumble

Politico: “Trump White House exerted pressure on FDA for Covid-19 emergency use authorizations, House report finds”:

“The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn,to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesdayby Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis…..

The…administration…tried to pressure the FDA to authorize the first Covid-19 vaccines ahead of the presidential election. When Hahn testified to the subcommittee in January 2022, he said that White House officials said they would not sign off on emergency use authorization language that required a 60-day safety follow up for late-stage clinical trials. Ultimately, the FDA went ahead with the 60-day follow-up plan without an explicit blessing from the White House, though the White House later cleared it.”

Trump spent money and had project warp speed. He tried to get the vaccine out as fast as humanely possible.

But this was also during the period of time no one anywhere knew what was going on and every country was having issues around COVID.

Trump didn't make the vaccine, he didn't know what was in it, what it could do or anything. All he did was put money and resources into getting it out.

So he didn't do anything. Like every other country in the world everything was upside down and all he did was get the people who make vaccines everything they needed to do it as quickly as possible. I doubt he even knew this was some shit crazy experimental mRNA vaccine.

Go on their website. They stated it a couple weeks ago. But of course as quietly as they could.
Did that before which is why I asked for your source. The CDC has not report which shows the Hydro is a positive treatment for COVID.

So, that leaves us back at your failure to source in support of your lie.

Did that before which is why I asked for your source. The CDC has not report which shows the Hydro is a positive treatment for COVID.

So, that leaves us back at your failure to source in support of your lie.
I ain't got time now, I look it up later.

Forum List

Back