Tucker Carlson tonight

He's the only person on Fox I can stand to listen to. He is 100% correct all the time. I wish he would run for President.
Come on Preacher? Don't tell us that you tune on to Tucker at 8 EST when you "can't stand" anyone else on Fox. How about Hannity or Judge Jeannine or Laura Ingraham?

The clip of Hillary saying we have the right to bomb the shit out of Iran was gold.

Tucker is naive in this one.
What’s more, it’s this topic where he strays from formula of debating contrarians and instead interviews likeminded guests to bolster his misguided opinion. Whenever he discusses this topic you can be sure his guest will be Lt Col McGregor who says exactly the same thing as Tucker. This is one of those topics where Tucker’s show resembles Madcow or anything else on MSNBC.

He's the only person on Fox I can stand to listen to. He is 100% correct all the time. I wish he would run for President.
Come on Preacher? Don't tell us that you tune on to Tucker at 8 EST when you "can't stand" anyone else on Fox. How about Hannity or Judge Jeannine or Laura Ingraham?

You have just mentioned the worst 3 on Fox.

What’s more, it’s this topic where he strays from formula of debating contrarians and instead interviews likeminded guests to bolster his misguided opinion. Whenever he discusses this topic you can be sure his guest will be Lt Col McGregor who says exactly the same thing as Tucker. This is one of those topics where Tucker’s show resembles Madcow or anything else on MSNBC.

I'm sure these guys would disagree.
26690_137651889584878_6090255_n.jpg

The clip of Hillary saying we have the right to bomb the shit out of Iran was gold.
Its hilarious to watch Democrats watch this kind of stuff and try to explain it away.
Remember when there was a big split in the Democratic primaries because principled progressive voters opposed Hillary's neo-con policies??

Remember how there was a so-called split among Republicans about opposing Neo-con policies??

Now yall are reduced down to pretending you support Tucker opposing those neo-con policies while SILMUTANEOUSLY cheering Trump for those neo-con policies??

I don't care much about Fox. But Tucker is spot on here.

I only agree with the early part of his broadcast.

He has to deflect in order to not totally trigger Trumpers…….

If Tucker gets focus group info that he turned off Trumpers with his anti-Trump talk -- look for him to give them a steady dose of "illegals are dirty scum" and other white supremacist greatest hits...his willingness to placate white supremacists is the only reason trumpers haven't demanded Tucker be ran off the air like Shep Smith

Tulsi is going to switch,. She’s attractive.. and somewhat smart.. she will be a republican soon.

I suspect that Tucker is more Isolationist than just pro-Peace.

Killing that Number One Terrorist is a plainly good thing, but Tucker will come along in time if Trump continues to withdraw our forces to small but sufficient size.

Its hilarious to watch Democrats watch this kind of stuff and try to explain it away.
Remember when there was a big split in the Democratic primaries because principled progressive voters opposed Hillary's neo-con policies??

Remember how there was a so-called split among Republicans about opposing Neo-con policies??

Now yall are reduced down to pretending you support Tucker opposing those neo-con policies while SILMUTANEOUSLY cheering Trump for those neo-con policies??

If President Trump was a neocon we’d be at war already. It’s hilarious to see you people spin reality into this warped alternate reality where President Trump is a “neocon”.

Tulsi is going to switch,. She’s attractive.. and somewhat smart.. she will be a republican soon.

There is nothing about Tulsi that makes her a republican. NOTHING. She doesn't fit the GOP mold because she supports a lot of the left leaning idea's. M4A, climate change, increased minimum wages.
But she doesn't fit the left either because she supports audit the fed, cutting spending to pay for M4A and she's anti war.
She's what the democrat party used to be. Not what it is now.

Personally, I like people who call out their own party when they do wrong.

If President Trump was a neocon we’d be at war already. It’s hilarious to see you people spin reality into this warped alternate reality where President Trump is a “neocon”.

He is still pro war. We're still in Afghanistan. Still in Syria. Still in Iraq. We're still all over the dayum middle east. Drone strikes, missile launches etc etc etc.. How is that not pro war?

There is nothing about Tulsi that makes her a republican. NOTHING. She doesn't fit the GOP mold because she supports a lot of the left leaning idea's. M4A, climate change, increased minimum wages.
But she doesn't fit the left either because she supports audit the fed, cutting spending to pay for M4A and she's anti war.
She's what the democrat party used to be. Not what it is now.

Personally, I like people who call out their own party when they do wrong.
True but I think she will realize her values are more a fit with republicans and if she wasn’t a career in politics she needs to switch parties.

I suspect that Tucker is more Isolationist than just pro-Peace.

Killing that Number One Terrorist is a plainly good thing, but Tucker will come along in time if Trump continues to withdraw our forces to small but sufficient size.

I'm not a big believer in Soleimani being the #1 terrorist. Personally, I think it's just the governments next boogeyman. Someone they use to justify their occupations in the middle east with.

Forum List

Back