Tucker Carlson to milk the Rittenhouse cow

The way Project Veritas was protected from Oberfuhrer Garland and his Gestapo?

But you are wrong, the 1st does not protect from liability for defamation - knowingly smearing people using the media, as the DNC Stenographers did to Rittenhouse for over a year.

When this is over, Kyle isn't just going to own Chris Cuomo's house, he'll own his shoes and his underwear. Fredo will pull an OJ and move a lot of it offshore, but it's still going to hurt.

To prove something like CBS committed slander, you need hard evidence of top executives saying things "let's get this punk Rittenhouse. Let's make stuff up!"

Yes, the First Amendment is that powerful.

Believe what you want. Get disappointed. I don't care.

How much does Kyle get per interview. I hope it's a $100k
A better question might be how much Kyle will get per lawsuit against all of the Leftist Race Baiting scum networks who smeared his name with lies and disinformation. I hope it's $10 million per network. Then maybe Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse can start their own news network.

A better question might be how much Kyle will get per lawsuit against all of the Leftist Race Baiting scum networks who smeared his name with lies and disinformation. I hope it's $10 million per network. Then maybe Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse can start their own news network.

$zero

To prove something like CBS committed slander, you need hard evidence of top executives saying things "let's get this punk Rittenhouse. Let's make stuff up!"

To sue Fredo, we just have to show beyond reasonable doubt that he knew what he said was false.

How do you think claiming the Kyle is a "racist" for shooting three white criminals will play out, sploogy?

Yes, the First Amendment is that powerful.

Believe what you want. Get disappointed. I don't care.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

CNN and WaPo just got over being sued successfully by Nick Sandman, who had a good case, but NOTHING like Rittenhouse has.

WaPo has an established pattern of abuse.

They are toast, as are CNN and MSNBC.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the man at the center of a recently concluded high-profile murder trial, will appear on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" for his first interview following his acquittal.

Rittenhouse, who a Wisconsin jury found not guilty on all five charges, will be joining Fox News' Tucker Carlson for an exclusive sitdown airing Monday at 8 p.m. ET.

Rittenhouse will also be appearing in a "Tucker Carlson Originals" documentary on Fox Nation set to premiere in December.

The documentary will include additional portions of the interview as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes access to Rittenhouse and his defense team.

Do you think this will be good for Tucker's ratings?
People want to hear what he has to say. His attorney was on a podcast with Chris Cuomo. So was Cuomo also "milking the cow"? Meanwhile you and your fellow leftists are leaving death threats for his attorney and the attorney's wife. Real civil.

Dumb leftist. You are easily becoming the dumbest poster on this board Congratulations!

People want to hear what he has to say. His attorney was on a podcast with Chris Cuomo. So was Cuomo also "milking the cow"? Meanwhile you and your fellow leftists are leaving death threats for his attorney and the attorney's wife. Real civil.

democrats gunna be Nazis....
Dumb leftist. You are easily becoming the dumbest poster on this board Congratulations!

Oh come on, he isn't in the same league as Mac1958 in hackery.

Forum List

Back