Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: ‘You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up’

Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.

Excerpt from Tucker earlier today:

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'
I guess law and order is now a call for violence. Yall are a joke. Nobody takes you seriously

We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they ..... convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials
Well, to be honest, MMMan, you sentiments above don't really seem to support our American ideal, ethic, and tradition of 'the rule of law'.
After all, if convicted in our courts after vigorous and skilled defense...the best a billionaire can buy.... and a judgement by a jury of his peers after they have heard and examined all testimony and evidence presented by the prosecution and by the defense......well, are you hinting that you should then kill someone because the jury decides there is guilt?
If so...well, who are you gonna kill?
-------------------------------------------------

"They also did some in 2016 when Trump was elected remember hundreds of innocent Trump supporters were brutally beat down by BLM people."
Ummm, no. I don't remember that.
Do you have credible authoritative reportage that details that hundreds of innocent Trump supporter were beaten as you allege?
And done so by Black Lives Matter supporters?

Our economy today is horrendous under Biden
Actually, Frank, I suppose one could suspect that it is YOUR personal economy that is horrendous, because the rest of America is doing pretty darn good.

Employment at record highs, unemployment at record lows, 'Hiring' signs plentiful as employers look to add staff to fill bulging order files. Restaurants packed. People buying abundantly, prolifically and often (witness the Holiday merchant metrics).

Residential real estate equity has increased very satisfactorily. So have agricultural land values. And inflation and interest rates are still relatively low....and lower than nearly every industrialized nation in the world. Our equity and commodity markets are vibrant, active, and increasing in values. Farm commodity prices are strong--(thank you, Vlad Putin).

America has weathered the disruptions of the worldwide pandemic much better than most all others in the world.

And as testament that America's economy is strong.... look at the thousands and thousands that are yearning, striving, and walking to get to America and its vibrant economy. To those strivers America is a land of opportunity.

So if your own personal economy is horrendous....that is regrettable. Perhaps once could work harder, smarter, faster. The same as all those yearners and strivers are willing to do.

Good luck and we hope your life can turn around.
Trust America, Frank.
America is great.
Pitch in and do your part to continue keeping it great.

Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'

If you cared about law and order you might have a point.

But you burn cities. You steal Nike's from department stores.You murder colored people. You don't have a leg to stand on.
What I personally care about makes zero difference on whether my point is valid or not. It’s silly to suggest it does.

I’ve also never done any of those things, you’re just lying

Well, to be honest, MMMan, you sentiments above don't really seem to support our American ideal, ethic, and tradition of 'the rule of law'.
After all, if convicted in our courts after vigorous and skilled defense...the best a billionaire can buy.... and a judgement by a jury of his peers after they have heard and examined all testimony and evidence presented by the prosecution and by the defense......well, are you hinting that you should then kill someone because the jury decides there is guilt?

Do you have credible authoritative reportage that details that hundreds of innocent Trump supporter were beaten as you allege?

Actually, Frank, I suppose one could suspect that it is YOUR personal economy that is horrendous, because the rest of America is doing pretty darn good.

Employment at record highs, unemployment at record lows, 'Hiring' signs plentiful as employers look to add staff to fill bulging order files. Restaurants packed. People buying abundantly, prolifically and often (witness the Holiday merchant metrics).

Residential real estate equity has increased very satisfactorily. So have agricultural land values. And inflation and interest rates are still relatively low....and lower than nearly every industrialized nation in the world. Our equity and commodity markets are vibrant, active, and increasing in values. Farm commodity prices are strong--(thank you, Vlad Putin).

America has weathered the disruptions of the worldwide pandemic much better than most all others in the world.

And as testament that America's economy is strong.... look at the thousands and thousands that are yearning, striving, and walking to get to America and its vibrant economy. To those strivers America is a land of opportunity.

So if your own personal economy is horrendous....that is regrettable. Perhaps once could work harder, smarter, faster. The same as all those yearners and strivers are willing to do.

Trust America, Frank.
America is great.

No thanks man. I’m not dealing with this trolling. There have been hundreds of links provided as to the points that I have made about blm. You can do a quick Google search and you’ll see tons of videos of innocent Trump supporters getting beat up by BLM thugs in the summer of 2020 and 2016.

You guys can’t get away with this anymore. The price of a home is 50 to 100% more today under Biden compared to what it was under Trump. Stop the trolling.

If you cared about law and order you might have a point.

But you burn cities. You steal Nike's from department stores.You murder colored people. You don't have a leg to stand on.
“Colored people”? Yeah, we can see you care about African-Americans.

Trust America, Frank.
America is great.

Are you REALLY stupid enough to believe that unemployment is at "record lows"? Are you REALLY stupid enough to believe that America's economy is really "pretty darn good?" Inflation raises the COST of everything...that includes houses, land and commodities. Inflation occurs when the Fed prints more money lowering the value of ALL money already in circulation, so that the $100 you have in your Christmas account is now worth only $24 in buying power.

I guess law and order is now a call for violence. Yall are a joke. Nobody takes you seriously
pelosi-kamala-waters-riots-blm-protest%20%281%29.jpg

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: ‘You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up’​

Tucker is right. “If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen?

Don't you think that is part of the plan? Another setup just like J6. Soon as a group of Trump supporters do something stupid, they will try to declare all Trump supporters, the MAGA movement and Trump himself the ringleader of a band of dangerous, extremist domestic terrorists trying to overthrow democracy.

“Colored people”? Yeah, we can see you care about African-Americans.
Why can't African-Americans self identify as just Americans? I mean they were born here, they went to school and got an education here in America and said the pledge of allegiance to the United States of America, not Africa-America, in school.

how will you violent criminals decide that the election was "stolen" listen to confessed liars like rudy and sydney powell?
you have been whining over these lies for 3 years now.

trump has zero percent chance of holding this country together. if he wins in the electoral college after another loss in the popular, will he have "the consent of the governed." why not find a decent candidate and drop this baggage?.

Why can't African-Americans self identify as just Americans? I mean they were born here, they went to school and got an education here in America and said the pledge of allegiance to the United States of America, not Africa-America, in school.
i walk with irish-americans on st patricks day. plenty of african americans serve their country honorably and remain, to conservatives, "hlacks."

Carlson is not wrong, I mean, what happens when people feel they are backed into a corner?…..

However, any uprising will fail because the left has been priming their base for this for the last few years now. And remember what Biden said? “Maga republicans represent a threat to our democracy”?

Sure, try an uprising and see where that gets you.

The only way to beat them is to vote, have A LOT of poll workers, poll watchers, and none of this BS of “you have to stand 15 feet away”….no thanks, I’ll stand right next to you and verify the process closely…”oh, you want to send everyone home? That’s ok, I’ll leave when you leave”. “No, the courts cannot change election laws…sorry”

IF cheating occurred, that’s how you correct it, not threats of violence.
I hope we can continue on with honest elections and find a way to make sure those we elect are not more interested in becoming rich than making this nation a better place. Peaceful revolutions through voting is the way to go. Violent insurrections should be reserved for the times when those in charge are tyrants.

If we have an insurrection and it fails you can expect civilian owned firearms will be confiscated. Once that happens things will go downhill rapidly and you will view today as one of the good old days.

If the uprising fails it will be used as an excuse to disarm civilians.

Forum List

Back