Trying to Bar Trump From 2024 Ballot Is Unconstitutional and Lawfare at Its Worst

I don't call it unconstitutional, but I don't individuals seeking to bar him have a legal basis for doing so. I'm no lawyer, but I think the fourteenth amendment is meant for an active attempt by individuals to overthrow the government and install themselves or their cronies in their stead. As deplorable as the behavior of the rioters was on that day, I think the label of "insurrection" is nothing more than a media-driven headline grabber.

16grnvcuiti81.jpg
You left out hundreds of Nazi's also.

I don't call it unconstitutional, but I don't individuals seeking to bar him have a legal basis for doing so. I'm no lawyer, but I think the fourteenth amendment is meant for an active attempt by individuals to overthrow the government and install themselves or their cronies in their stead. As deplorable as the behavior of the rioters was on that day, I think the label of "insurrection" is nothing more than a media-driven headline grabber.
Try a litttle harder ace all you have to do is dump your opinion and read the law and the definition of the term insurrection.

What Is Considered Rebellion?

Similar to insurrection, the term "rebellion" is not explicitly defined. Still, in legal contexts, rebellion is generally understood as an organized, armed, and often violent resistance or opposition to established government authority or its laws.

That's funny I'm a patriot and hate all the enemy's of my country , Am I doing something wrong. Is it that you just perceive this scum hate group as the noble opposition or just the other side of the isle or a group with just a different opinion. Anyone who try's to bring down this country and constitution with violence is a traitor and I hate all traitors , Shouldn't I. That's funny to me.
Depends on who you think the traitors are. You haven’t made that clear, IMO.

They aren't accepted as fellow citizens they are accepted as target to spit on when passing. MY idea is to force tattoos on everyone of them on their foreheads with the letter T for traitor , or S for scum and all patriots in this country should watch these traitors for the rest of their live so they don't try to bring down our constitution and country again.
Turn on the showers and fire the ovens.....

:oops:

What Is Considered Rebellion?

Similar to insurrection, the term "rebellion" is not explicitly defined. Still, in legal contexts, rebellion is generally understood as an organized, armed, and often violent resistance or opposition to established government authority or its laws.
I.e. J6!

Forum List

Back