Trump's Response To Michelle Obama Failed DNC Convention Attack: 'I would not be President if it wasn't for your husband!'

Yes President trump inherited obama's fucked up economy and he fixed it

Trump rode the Obama economy for three years and took credit for it.
Since then, he has tens of millions unemployed, double digit unemployment and NEGATIVE 33 GDP

Worst economy in 80 years

Show me the economy of the Great Obama having a NEGATIVE 33 GDP and we can talk
You democrats own the loss because it was you democrats that shut the economy down all to get Trump.
You dumbfuck. My state was shutdown by a Republican governor. Are you ever not a PussyBitch? Ever??
Prove it, your address would be?

Since then, he has tens of millions unemployed, double digit unemployment and NEGATIVE 33 GDP

You democrats own the loss because it was you democrats that shut the economy down all to get Trump.
You dumbfuck. My state was shutdown by a Republican governor. Are you ever not a PussyBitch? Ever??
Prove it, your address is?
In your head, where I reside rent free.

Actually, it was Republican Governors who backed off shutting down at Trumps urging that allowed the TRUMPvirus to come back

All they consider is his getting tv bitch slapped by a former first lady whom he has repeatedly insulted with racial slurs.
Look at the number of people who voted for Obama compared to the number who voted for Trump

Obama would have destroyed Trump in an election

In the fantasy land that is your head, perhaps.

But the real world being what it is and all, what Obama may or may not have done is meaningless...
The numbers don’t lie.
Obama got eight million more votes than Trump

So what? In what way does that have bearing on anything?

It's ignorant and stupid to pretend it means anything, simply because there's no way to know. Obama never ran against someone like Trump. Hell, maybe Obama would've gotten more than 8 million more votes.

But it's equally possible that he would've gotten less.

Either way, trying to make a point with this is stupid. You should really stop trying...
It means something because Trump raised the issue.

Obama legitimately won the popular vote and remains much more popular than Trump

It eats Trump up
Criticism by a female eats trump up, and a black female to boot. And one who can use "better words" than he. I don't think anything can garner him a single female vote that isn't already decided for him, absent some coronavirus vaccine or economic miracle … or Bill Barr launching a November surprise … which I suspect is in the works.
Show me a single racial slur Trump has said to anyone much less to Michelle Obama. And he did pretty well against Hillary Clinton. Did not seem to eat him up from her criticism in fact he handled her pretty well. And I hope there is a Nov or earlier surprise because there are a LOT of Democrats that deserve to face justice that have beyond a reasonable doubt FAR more obvious then a single thing you people claim Trump did. And Biden the media has been so soft on him there is still no excuse for Hunter Biden and Joe's involvement in it. Only thing they have offered to refute the claims is his denial. And we already know all democrats are in denial naturally.
"Show me a single racial slur Trump has said to anyone much less to Michelle Obama."

Easy...

"Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!" ~ Impeached Trump

So, referring to a black man as "black" is now a racist slur?

You pathetic little fucks are sure reachin'...
No, making it about the color of his skin, there won't be another "black president for generations."

You may now remove your lips from Impeached Trump's weenis.

You do understand that it's possible to talk about someone's race without it being racist, correct?

Or are you just stupid?
These democrats need to look up the definition of RACISM anyway. Calling someone a name even if it is a slur in itself is not racist. If that was so every Call of Duty kid in the world is a racist. I mean everyone called something that was boring and uninteresting "gay" back in the 80s does that make everyone a homophobe?
Now Nominating a VP based on her sex and skin color is racist. I mean if Trump's reason for hiring Pence was because he was a white male and it was clear that was the reason would not everyone think that was racist?
LOLOL

The Impeached Trump sycophancy runs quite deep among the right. Yes, using a slur against someone based on the color of their skin is indeed racist, ya 5th Avenuer.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So, you really are stupid? Okay.

Referring to a black man as a black man is not a racial slur. If it is, I'll just start blacks "porch monkeys" because, well, it's more flashy.

You probably believe that using skin color in the description of a criminal is racist, as well, right?

An excellent point has been brought up, and it proves Biden is a racist fuck. He had no concern about picking someone who might actually be qualified and well-suited to the job. Biden has no business being President, simply because he doesn't want what's best for this country. He doesn't want the most qualified person to be Vice President. He wants a negro gash.

As for Trump's comments about Obama, he's absolutely correct, and no one here has come close to explaining how he isn't...
Saying blacks won't get elected president because Obama failed, is racist. He reduced it to be about the color of their skin.

Then you must've been downright apoplectic when Biden announced he would pick a moan of color to be his running mate. After all, all he did with the issue of a running mate was reduce it to be about skin color.

It's the exact same thing, although I strongly suspect your innate hypocrisy won't permit you to acknowledge that...
I heard him say this...

"Whomever I pick, preferably it will be someone who was of color and/or a different gender, but I'm not making that commitment until I know that the person I'm dealing with I can completely and thoroughly trust as authentic and on the same page."

And no, that's not the same as saying blacks won't get elected president for generations because Impeached Trump thinks America's first black president failed.

Biden reduced his selection criteria down to skin color and gender. Period. How do we know this? Well, look at who he picked.

And you're a fucking hypocrite...
Except he didn't. He did say he would prefer a woman of color but had not committed to that unless he felt such a person was qualified.

Of course, I'm saying this to a person defending a racist comment about how our first black president is responsible for no other black to be elected president for generations to come.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Now explain to me how that tweet from trump was more racists then "If you do not vote for me or a democrat you ain't black" I mean that is almost a classic racist phrase just about politics instead of types of food. Or how there is no diversity in the black community? Or his voting record in the 60s? I mean you like to claim trump's racism but you even better at denying your god damn own.
I mean the entire democrat party is in denial. Who is it that is the very cause of racism in the first place? Who owned slaves? Who started the KKK? Who interned americans in WW2 based on the color of their skin or their heritage? You see their motivation in tearing down statues and trying to rewrite history. Because EVERY thing they are embarrassed of and hate America for was done by THEM.
No, that too was racist. As far as your diatribe about Democrats being historically the party of racism, it's really the conservative south you speak of. Back then, they were mostly Democrats. Democrats in the north did not share their racist views. That finally split in the 1940's when the racist Democrats splintered off and tried starting their own Dixiecrat party. But still, in tne conservative south.
No the democrats that stayed in the north did so because they were in power and did not want to lose that power(dems today would do the same). Andrew Johnson was one of them as i stated earlier. And in the 40s to 60s the democrats did not split on being racist. They split on how they would achieve their racist agenda. And the modern Democrat has proven that their faction had the best strategy(and most of the ones that split came running right back).
Idiotic. They split over racism. Pretty much across the racist conservative Bible Belt. More than a decade later when the Civil Rights act passed, it passed because Democrats and Republicans in the north voted heavily in favor of it. While in the south, mostly run by Democrats, the racists voted against it. By the next election, the switch was made as the Bible Belt went solidly for the racist Goldwater while nearly all of the rest of the country went for Johnson. That racist region has been strongly Republican ever since with the exception of leaning for the racist Wallace, Carter and Clinton (split) as they were also Bible Belt southerners.
Goldwater was not racist. The opposite in fact. He was a Jew well accustomed to bigotry. But the real issue continues to vex in the time of Trump. What changes the hearts and minds of people who don't want other races (and orientations) to live next door or buy fried their chicken or rent apartments? The reason those Charlottesville statutes existed was because "some' white people believed and still believe they don't have to a damn thing.

Obviously a maj of white virginians views evolved from 1865 or 1910 or whenever. But 110 YEARS? And Trump is still trying to scare whitey that Kamilla Harris is gonna have the Crips moving to the suburbs. That's the issue.

It was true that even social liberals in the South, like William Faulkner and maybe even Harper Lee, thought that blacks were "just not ready yet" to be fully citizens … running for office, running integrated schools and setting tax rates. That's WHY civil rights laws had to be enacted. Goldwater was right that they are morally repugnant to the American belief that individuals can do what they want with their property … at least so long as they don't start fires that spread or cut off water running down stream. But "justice delayed is justice denied" was settled over 50 years ago.

The Trumpanzees want to get people to still debate that issue. But the issue really is whether a person is qualified to be president when he doesn't believe he has to rent his apartments to blacks, or that it's ok to continue thinking jailing blacks on "trumped up" convictions for raping white women, or questioning a judge's impartiality because of a surname that doesn't sound white, or the legitimacy of politicians with at least one non-white parent from another country. But THAT IS the ISSUE. And anyone's position has nothing to do with how much they think stuff should be taxed, or trade, or defense or anything. The ISSUE IS they think that a person's color or religion or orientation has some effect on those issues. And THAT is RACIST
Goldwater voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I view that as racist.
Depends why he voted against it. Was there irrelevant FAT on the bill? I mean I am sure because of who you are talking about you are right but I would have to look at the facts for straight out calling his actions racist. And that right there is the real difference between a REP and DEM. ALL COPS NEED TO DIE because of a very few cops are bad. But out of control violence in South Chicago and areas like it being done by not just a few black people and If I judged all black people because of it I would be called a racist.

Can't believe he criticized her for UNDER REPORTING the number of COVID deaths...what an idiot.

Exactly. But we are debating with people who make things up then repeat them over and over no matter how untrue they are. They spent 8 years with ODS and still have not recovered nearly 4 years after he left office. Had Obama failed, trump would have inherited a depression that lasted for 8 years. If he had been the inventor of economics he would not have been able to change a depression into a record setting economy in his first 6 months.

Furthermore, if he is the master of building a dead economy immediately as he claimed, the economy would be creating jobs now, not counting people being made to return to jobs that were already created as creating new jobs. This administration never reached 3 percent GDP before the pandemic, much less the 4 and 5 percent this chump promised.

At one time this moron was considered the worst businessman in America. Business leaders in NYC considered him a joke. He killed a football league that was showing growth when he joined it. This idiot lost over 900 million dollars in a single year, yet we have idiots who actually think he can run a national economy. The little upswing he had during his term was when taxes were permanently cut for the rich and temporary for the rest of us. And that was Paul Ryan's plan, not his.

"Barack Obama just delivered the finest convention speech in modern history (again). Spell-binding, chilling, optimistic, beautifully written, and expertly delivered. Incredible moment." - Ryan Lizza

i guess he got a THRILL up his leg

Trump is a true classless lowlife brat. i DON'T care about both parties and their stars but if you endorse that pig you are just like him a lowlife...and i'm sorry for being blunt.

YOUR kind of class is Antifa, BLM rioting and looting and arson, transgender insanity, butchering millions of innocent, unborn babies, and destroying America. YOUR kind of "class."

http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com
Wrong just like your cult leader, both dumber than each other.
I don't support antifa, i'm for racial equality and justice but don't back the BLM organisation, i am also anti abortion and don't agree with transgender but it is everyone's choice to do whatever the hell they want. That been said unless if one is stupid, the obvious and the urgent thing to do now is get rid of Trump and extinguish his cult's hatred.

Trump is a true classless lowlife brat. i DON'T care about both parties and their stars but if you endorse that pig you are just like him a lowlife...and i'm sorry for being blunt.

YOUR kind of class is Antifa, BLM rioting and looting and arson, transgender insanity, butchering millions of innocent, unborn babies, and destroying America. YOUR kind of "class."

http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com
Yours is white racism and a bunch of lies.
I'm genetically white, and I don't hold any racist feelings towards any COLOR. they are just colors.

I don't support antifa, i'm for racial equality and justice but don't back the BLM organisation, i am also anti abortion and don't agree with transgender but it is everyone's choice to do whatever the hell they want. That been said unless if one is stupid, the obvious and the urgent thing to do now is get rid of Trump and extinguish his cult's hatred.

If you're not with BLM, then Democrats would say you are "racist."
If you don't support "a woman's right to choose," you hate women.
If you don't agree with men becoming women, you're an ignorant sexist pig.
You have no place to go! You're all alone, with your hatred of Trump and your intolerance of most things Democrat. Trump has done so many wonderful things for America, he very much proves the point, "No good deed goes unpunished." To my Ignore List you go.

ciao brutto

If you're not with BLM, then Democrats would say you are "racist."
If you don't support "a woman's right to choose," you hate women.
If you don't agree with men becoming women, you're an ignorant sexist pig.
You have no place to go! You're all alone, with your hatred of Trump and your intolerance of most things Democrat. Trump has done so many wonderful things for America, he very much proves the point, "No good deed goes unpunished." To my Ignore List you go.

ciao brutto
I dont care of what others think of my views.
The urging matter right now is to squash the racist trump cult, it is too toxic for not only the US but the whole world.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

That's what happens when Barry hides behind Michelle's man-skirt, sending her out to try to do what he could / can not - face / address PRESIDENT Trump.

After a disastrously failed coup attempt now under criminal investigation and beginning to result in indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions it is no wonder Barry is sending Michelle out instead of trying to do so himself.

Biden wouldn’t be potus if it weren’t for trump.

You should read Michelle’s new best seller.

What a great person she is. I think it’s crazy republicans dont respect her. I think they do and it’s fear they feel.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

That's what happens when Barry hides behind Michelle's man-skirt, sending her out to try to do what he could / can not - face / address PRESIDENT Trump.

After a disastrously failed coup attempt now under criminal investigation and beginning to result in indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions it is no wonder Barry is sending Michelle out instead of trying to do so himself.

What a great person she is. I think it’s crazy republicans dont respect her. I think they do and it’s fear they feel.

Biden wouldn’t be president if it weren’t for COVID, crooked Democrats and mail-in balloting.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Look at the number of people who voted for Obama compared to the number who voted for Trump

Hmmm, sure about that?

Obama 2008 (his highest tally) - 69,498,516 votes
TRUMP! 2020 (his highest tally) - 74,222,958 votes

Based on raw vote counts, TRUMP! would have won by 5 million votes.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

I have no read it , but I should.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Biden wouldn’t be president if it weren’t for COVID, crooked Democrats and mail-in balloting.
Covid and mail in ballots maybe. Crooked democrats no.

Honestly, if trump wasn’t crooked he would have easily won even with Covid.

And it wasn’t Covid. It was his handling of Covid that made people realize he is not fit to be potus. We told you it was easy to take over the good economy he inheritEd from Obama. How would trump handle a crisis? The answer turned out to be horribly.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Hmmm, sure about that?

Obama won the popular vote
Trump? Never came close

:woohoo:

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Hmmm, sure about that?

Trump? Never came close

I love how they say if there were no crisis’ trump would have won. No shit.

What makes me mad is gore didnt win. The economy was strong. Why we went with a republican is beyond me. I think things were so good for so long voters got arrogant and didn’t think bush could fuck up as badly as he did.

Same for Hillary. Obama had us on track. We should have stuck with what was working. Trumps huge tax break didn’t help. They only gave us a small bump. Unnecessary. And it widened the gap between rich and rest of us.

Republicans always say democrats suck when they’re doing fine and they defend bush and trump when things are going horribly

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Hmmm, sure about that?

Trump? Never came close

You said to "look at the number of people who voted for Obama compared to the number who voted for Trump". I did that, and TRUMP! got more votes than Obama did. Therefore, in a head to head matchup with these numbers, TRUMP! would win the popular vote against Obama. Maybe you didn't really mean what you wrote.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Hmmm, sure about that?

Trump? Never came close

You said to "look at the number of people who voted for Obama compared to the number who voted for Trump". I did that, and TRUMP! got more votes than Obama did. Therefore, in a head to head matchup with these numbers, TRUMP! would win the popular vote against Obama. Maybe you didn't really mean what you wrote.
And biden would beat trump or Reagan.

Forum List

Back