Trump's real-estate empire pays the price for his poisonous politics

I never thought of that, but I can see it.

Most of trump's real-estate is in New York. New York is very left wing. That can't be good for business.

Loaning money to or doing anything with trump is bad business because half of your customers will hate you.

I doubt trump knew this going into the presidency or he never would ran.
He has Chinese and Russian money coming in at Trump tower.

Very true.

Trump did put America first
I don't understand why they vote for a party that does not have America First.
Look how they bend over backwards for outsiders, taxing the Americans to pay for
the illegals coming across and turning their backs on what is going on within our borders.
China, Russia, and the Middle East, before America. And these lefties are good with that.
They are mentally ill.

I never thought of that, but I can see it.

Most of trump's real-estate is in New York. New York is very left wing. That can't be good for business.

Loaning money to or doing anything with trump is bad business because half of your customers will hate you.

I doubt trump knew this going into the presidency or he never would ran.
Trump was actually trying to save real Americans and rescue America from the Dimmer commies. He didn't take a salary. Compared to lifer politicians who magically become millionaires while in office.

What would you call it? - And don't give me "aww he was just joking" :rolleyes-41:
Exaggerated Macho talk taken out of context since each clip of the montage was taken out of context which I asked you not to do.
And you are a Certified Pussy.

Exaggerated Macho talk taken out of context since each clip of the montage was taken out of context which I asked you not to do.
I asked for in-context videos and you didn’t provide even one.

Out of context? How could anything in that lowlight reel have been taken out of context. He was encouraging acts of violence (same as he did on and before 1/6) and you know it.

Out of context? How could anything in that lowlight reel have been taken out of context. He was instigating violent acts and you know it.
Your entire existence consists of 1 second Trump video bites.
I want the full 30 seconds before and after the bite.
I hope you’re not an analyst in whatever profession you engage.

Your entire existence consists of 1 second Trump video bites.
I want the full 30 seconds before and after the bite.
I hope you’re not an analyst in whatever profession you engage.

You are deflecting. If you didn't catch any of those moments in full context, then you weren't paying the slightest bit of attention. They were commonplace at every damn one of his stupid rallies.

You are deflecting. If you didn't catch any of those moments in full context, then you weren't paying the slightest bit of attention. They were commonplace at every damn one of his stupid rallies.
Are you retarded?
You are equating a string of, perhaps, 2 second videos bites with an in-context video.
You’re making a fool of yourself.
I hope you don’t have a hard science degree.

I watched over 1,000 Trump speeches and he rarely made these type of remarks.
The difference between your dishonesty and my honesty is that I watched every Biden interview and speech in it’s entirety.

As we know, Donnie has several hundred million coming due with Deutsche Bank in the next couple years. He'll likely default and he personally signed on those loans. Nobody else wants to loan him money either, and that will make him even more toxic. So about the only way he continues to make money is grifting off his the MAGA-hatters, most of whom can't afford to stay at his properties. Eventually the sheep will be fully fleeced. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :)

<snips>

Trump’s business brand was once synonymous with wealth and success, an image that now clashes sharply with a political brand rooted in the anger of his largely rural and working-class voter base. His presidency is now associated in the minds of many with its violent end, as supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.​
Prospective tenants in New York are shunning his buildings, one real-estate broker said, to avoid being associated with Trump. Organizers of golf tournaments have pulled events from his courses.​
Financial records show Trump’s real-estate business has declined. Income from the family’s holdings, heavy on golf courses and hotels, took a beating during 2020 amid the coronavirus pandemic. Revenues at his Las Vegas hotel, for instance, fell from $22.9 million in 2017 to $9.2 million during 2020 and the first 20 days of 2021, according to Trump’s financial disclosures.​
The damage to Trump’s business image started early in his presidency. One consultant for Trump, arguing in a 2017 public hearing for a lower tax bill at his Doral golf resort, said Trump’s politics had damaged his business model.​
In Trump’s home base of New York, the Trump name has become increasingly toxic. One high-profile property, the Trump SoHo hotel in lower Manhattan, was rebranded the Dominick in 2017. New York City in January canceled his leases on a golf course, two Central Park skating rinks and a carousel.​
After the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riots, some of Trump’s large tenants, including the Girl Scouts and a nonprofit called TB Alliance, said they were exploring whether they could get out of their leases. One commercial real-estate broker says many prospective tenants won’t consider the building because Trump’s name is on it.​
“Most New York tenants want nothing to do with it, and that’s been the case for five years now,” said Ruth Colp-Haber, who said she has placed seven clients in the building over the years, but can’t interest anyone now. “It’s the biggest bargain going, but they won’t look at it.”​
The Doral resort and Washington hotel, along with a hotel in Chicago, are secured by about $340 million in loans from Deutsche Bank AG(DBKGn.DE), Trump’s biggest lender. But the bank has no appetite for more business with Trump and has no plans to extend the loans after they come due in 2023 and 2024, a senior Deutsche Bank source told Reuters.​

Full:

Two lawsuits brought against Trump failed today and so will the rest of them....

I watched over 1,000 Trump speeches and he rarely made these type of remarks.
The difference between your dishonesty and my honesty is that I watched every Biden interview and speech in it’s entirety.

Kushner has avoided TRump since Jan 6th and Pence says he's ashamed of Trump.. Don't you get it yet?

Two lawsuits brought against Trump failed today and so will the rest of them....
Dragonlady
DrLove

This is a list of Trump properties that removed his name up to 2019.

Topline: President Trump’s New York City ice skating rinks have removed his name from their signage, reported the Washington Post, marking the first time the Trump Organization has downplayed its connection to the president⁠—but nine other buildings have previously nixed Trump’s name.

Besides the skating rinks, six of Trump Place residential buildings in New York City’s Upper West Side dropped his name in February.
And his Trump SoHo hotel (also in New York City) removed the president’s name in 2017, spurring a full financial recovery from a prolonged slump.
Two other Trump hotels⁠—one in Toronto, the other in Panama⁠—dropped his name in 2017 and 2018.
The SoHo, Toronto and Panama hotels are no longer doing business with Trump, while the Upper West Side condos still have a contract with him.
Multiple reports suggested that the properties cut ties with Trump because in a divisive political climate, the association was hurting business.
The Panama hotel, however, accused the Trump Organization of evading taxes a year after ending their business relationship.

continued.

Dragonlady
DrLove

This is a list of Trump properties that removed his name up to 2019.

Topline: President Trump’s New York City ice skating rinks have removed his name from their signage, reported the Washington Post, marking the first time the Trump Organization has downplayed its connection to the president⁠—but nine other buildings have previously nixed Trump’s name.

Besides the skating rinks, six of Trump Place residential buildings in New York City’s Upper West Side dropped his name in February.
And his Trump SoHo hotel (also in New York City) removed the president’s name in 2017, spurring a full financial recovery from a prolonged slump.
Two other Trump hotels⁠—one in Toronto, the other in Panama⁠—dropped his name in 2017 and 2018.
The SoHo, Toronto and Panama hotels are no longer doing business with Trump, while the Upper West Side condos still have a contract with him.
Multiple reports suggested that the properties cut ties with Trump because in a divisive political climate, the association was hurting business.
The Panama hotel, however, accused the Trump Organization of evading taxes a year after ending their business relationship.

continued.
So what?....nothing compared to insider trading the dems do....

Kushner has avoided TRump since Jan 6th and Pence says he's ashamed of Trump.. Don't you get it yet?
I get that most of the people I know who lost their careers got them back.
I get it…you’re 85 and don’t work anymore.

I get that most of the people I know who lost their careers got them back.
I get it…you’re 85 and don’t work anymore.

I'm not 85 but I am retired.

Trump could have done a much better job with Covid, but he threw out the Pandemic Handbook that had been used since 2005 to control Ebola and Zika. Trump was focused on his campaign rallies and didn't give a shit about the virus.

Trump is very stupid and without principles or human decency.

Forum List

Back