TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

Nope, they're as credible as ever. It matters not how much that pisses you off. You know how I know that? Because you'd be bragging like there was no tomorrow had the BEA revised the numbers up and insisting they're credible. You know it. I know it. Everyone here reading this knows it.
And then you'd be saying what I'm saying now. All depends on who is in the BEA, and what picture they're trying to draw. :biggrin:

Those were Obama's years, gramps. Your senility doesn't wash them away no matter how much you shake your cane at the sky.
Bounce years, not Obama.

You wanna campaign on the economy ? :biggrin:
Well then 2017 was a "bounce" year and Tramp has already had a "recordable" year recession in 2018 and is about to "bounce" into a double dip "recordable" year recession in 2019. :cuckoo:

I'm posting the official GDP statistics which will be on the books forever, unless revised again. Meanwhile, you're in no position to change them.
Oh,"official", is it ?

th

You're senile, Gramps. These are the actual BEA numbers. They don't cook 'em just cause you don't like 'em.

The BEA updates GDP figures as more data comes in. Trump's best quarter is 3.5% and will remain that long after you're gone unless newer data comes into the BEA. And there's nothing you can do about it but pound sand and shake your cane at the sky.

:dance:

This is hilarious. The BEA is buried, and you still are attaching to it, and think that validates your claims. The more you cite the BEA, the more you make MY argument. I'm tearing you up in this thread, and you have no answer. :biggrin:
You think you're "tearing" me up by posting bullshit numbers that are not reflected by the BEA???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Trump is the only president recorded by the BEA to never have a quarter of real GDP growth exceed 3.5%.

And the zombies cheer that accomplishment. :eusa_doh:
The BEA is full of shit. They have contradicted themselves.

Trump had a 4.2% GDP, and the BEA liars have erased it. T
hey are lowlife Trump bashers, with zero credibility.​
No, Tramp had an initial ESTIMATE of a 4.2 GDP but once ALL the data was in it was in reality 3.5%. He NEVER had an actual quarterly GDP of more than 3.5%. Obama had 4 actual quarters of at least 4% GDP growth, NOT estimates, with one topping out at 5.1%.
Correction ... Obama's best quarter was 5.5%. He had 2 quarters at 5% or better.

Quarters at 3.6% or higher....

Obama: 6
Trump: Zero

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-08/gdpchg_0.xlsx
Actually that is in billions of dollars, not %.

Quarters at 3.6% or better under Obama:

2009Q4: 4.5%
2010Q2: 3.7%
2011Q4: 4.7%
2013Q1: 3.6%
2014Q2: 5.5%
2014Q3: 5.0%

Quarters at 3.6% or better under Trump:

Zip ... zilch ... nada

Well then 2017 was a "bounce" year and Tramp has already had a "recordable" year recession in 2018 and is about to "bounce" into a double dip "recordable" year recession in 2019. :cuckoo:

th

Again. You wanna campaign on the economy in 2020 ? :biggrin:

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-4_0-55-19.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-4_0-55-19.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 31
"ALL" EMPLOYEES ? Uh huh. Including these guys >>

th
th

th
th
Uh, no. Those would be people, if they had a job, were paid under the table and not counted in BLS payroll data.

Once again you prove you were lying when you claimed you taught economics by posting such ridiculous nonsense.

Trump is the only president recorded by the BEA to never have a quarter of real GDP growth exceed 3.5%.

And the zombies cheer that accomplishment. :eusa_doh:
The BEA is full of shit. They have contradicted themselves.

Trump had a 4.2% GDP, and the BEA liars have erased it. T
hey are lowlife Trump bashers, with zero credibility.​
No, Tramp had an initial ESTIMATE of a 4.2 GDP but once ALL the data was in it was in reality 3.5%. He NEVER had an actual quarterly GDP of more than 3.5%. Obama had 4 actual quarters of at least 4% GDP growth, NOT estimates, with one topping out at 5.1%.
Correction ... Obama's best quarter was 5.5%. He had 2 quarters at 5% or better.

Quarters at 3.6% or higher....

Obama: 6
Trump: Zero

Actually that is in billions of dollars, not %.

Quarters at 3.6% or better under Obama:

2009Q4: 4.5%
2010Q2: 3.7%
2011Q4: 4.7%
2013Q1: 3.6%
2014Q2: 5.5%
2014Q3: 5.0%

Quarters at 3.6% or better under Trump:

Zip ... zilch ... nada

Your link is GDP change in billions of dollars not percent.
Here is the heading at the top of the column you are getting your numbers from: "GDP in billions of chained 2012 dollars"

Uh, no. Those would be people, if they had a job, were paid under the table and not counted in BLS payroll data.

Once again you prove you were lying when you claimed you taught economics by posting such ridiculous nonsense.
Uh Yeah, Those are illegal alien invaders, most of whom are paid same way everyone else is, except at lower wages, and ARE counted in US data.

I'm posting the official GDP statistics which will be on the books forever, unless revised again. Meanwhile, you're in no position to change them.
Oh,"official", is it ?

th
Yes, gramps, "official." Unless the BEA revises those figures, my great-great-great grandchildren, who won't be born until the 22nd century, will see these same BEA figures.

And all you can do is shake your cane at the sky over them. :mm:

DirectWeepyGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif

Your link is GDP change in billions of dollars not percent.
Here is the heading at the top of the column you are getting your numbers from: "GDP in billions of chained 2012 dollars"
Who the hell cares ? BEA is a mouthpiece for Democrats. Matters not what they say anymore.

Forum List

Back