Trumped-Up Rallies Are Now Confirmed Public Health Hazards!

The Blue Wave Democrats are clearly shown better able to address the rising numbers of Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations now under way. There is still the problem of getting the death rate down.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Red State pastoral message continues: Matt 25: 14-30!)
total lies.

Only 6?
How about 300+ Republicans who do NOT SUPPORT Trump (except some who flipped like hypocritical Lindsay Graham):

Only looked at one of the articles I linked?

"Before the Republican National Convention, C-SPAN’s open phone lines were labeled as open for “Democrats,” “Republicans,” and “Other” viewers to call into and share their opinions on-air. After Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, however, C-SPAN received an influx of callers who identified as Democrat but said they would be voting for Trump in November."

"Due to the increasing nature of these calls, the network adjusted the phone lines to encompass those who “Support Trump,” “Support Biden,” and “Support Others.”

It's more than 6

"Before the Republican National Convention, C-SPAN’s open phone lines were labeled as open for “Democrats,” “Republicans,” and “Other” viewers to call into and share their opinions on-air. After Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, however, C-SPAN received an influx of callers who identified as Democrat but said they would be voting for Trump in November."

"Due to the increasing nature of these calls, the network adjusted the phone lines to encompass those who “Support Trump,” “Support Biden,” and “Support Others.”

It's more than 6
The Federalist is known to misrepresent facts for its hard-right agenda.
Any info on who exactly these so-called Democrats were? Maybe the info was not reliable.
The 300+ prominent REPUBLICANS who do NOT support Trump are well documented.

It's more than 6
The Federalist is known to misrepresent facts for its hard-right agenda.
Any info on who exactly these so-called Democrats were? Maybe the info was not reliable.
The 300+ prominent REPUBLICANS who do NOT support Trump are well documented.

10 Percent of Democrats Will Vote for Trump, Poll Says
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=democ...935e0b822807a43d&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

College and Universities create social distancing for students--even in large tent temporary structures--since the message matters.

The JGalt illiterate assertion of attendance at hundred of spreader events all over some large area, no one social distancing or wearing a mask, is best said not even a viable attempt at being credible. The areas of attendance are not mentioned. The hundreds of potential jurisdictions are not mentioned.

The count of indoor bars and restaurants is not mentioned.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!

You obviously haven't watched Kaitlin Bennetts vids....
All the little indoctrinated punks dont give a shit about social distancing.

The most recent rally on the White House lawn was not about limited crowd size--3 to 10, maximum two hours! The most recent evidence is that the Trumped-Up rallies are health hazards, even at the expense of orderly administration and government.

And so it is being noticed. An outdoor rally at the Biden campaign is about new tech uses of the internet That includes new uses of TV. That includes even social media generally. Attendees stand in designated spots. Outdoor classrooms space the attenders in breezy settings.

The messages delivered are shown to matter!

Consider even the "Social Distance" matter about the number of justices on the Supreme Court. In 1936 there were nine, US Population barely 100 mil. or so. In 2020, the number of justice on the Supreme Court is still nine. The US population, now: Is approaching 350 mil. There is clearly less access to judicial remedy.

Access to justice issues have even spilled into the streets over the summer.

So not too many issues stand in the way of a Biden-Harris Landslide: A Social Distancing matter, supported.

But its okay for the rioters to burn and look as we have seen since the summer. Must be tough shaving your two faces.

The Supreme Court "Enhancement" issue addresses the major "Injustice" evidence that prompted any violence and kidnappings, assaults by domestic terrorist types: On public buildings. Low income minorities, for example, are increasingly packed into overcrowded jails and prisons--all indoors.

The issue of a Supreme Court restructure responds to what has been noticed over summer in the police-matters protests. "Defunding Police," has been relegated to the data suggesting that limited police response tends to better community policing. Eugene, OR, is a stand-out example. Other departments ask them for advice.

Some may have noticed that many on unemployment were suddenly "Enhanced" into a Living Wage: Like never before in history. The $1200 and the $600.00 per week are an example of a "Structural Reform." That was a "Never Before In History," social and political event: Directly affecting economic survival, even worldwide.

How to accommodate an increase of affordable access to judicial remedy can actually help to put out the fires, even.

The will be an Issue resolved in the Democratic Congress. The Republicans call it, "Packing(?)!"

The most recent rally on the White House lawn was not about limited crowd size--3 to 10, maximum two hours! The most recent evidence is that the Trumped-Up rallies are health hazards, even at the expense of orderly administration and government.

And so it is being noticed. An outdoor rally at the Biden campaign is about new tech uses of the internet That includes new uses of TV. That includes even social media generally. Attendees stand in designated spots. Outdoor classrooms space the attenders in breezy settings.

Consider even the "Social Distance" matter about the number of justices on the Supreme Court. In 1936 there were nine, US Population barely 100 mil. or so. In 2020, the number of justice on the Supreme Court is still nine. The US population, now: Is approaching 350 mil. There is clearly less access to judicial remedy.

So not too many issues stand in the way of a Biden-Harris Landslide: A Social Distancing matter, supported.

What the hell does the population have to do with the number of seats on the court. Constitutionally there can be only one supreme court and if you add justices all you will do is reduce the number of cases they can hear, because each justice is given the chance to ask questions, more judges would take more time. So come on commie, make your case.

Your history of being full of shit continues to grow.

Illiterate posters--BluesLegend, Billy_Bob, and theHawk--show the Trumped-Up disregard for protocols, public example, and even good sense that creates the widespread rejection of their attempts at baby-genital mutilations. Norman poster can be added!

The idea is to sicken the parents--even the children--using the referenced super-spreader kinds of events.

The case numbers are rising. The Trumped-Up intended murders to rise: And in fact with basis in the health of the Republicans! Democrats appear ready to do that. The Trumped-Up brand seems to think it's weakness(?)!

Don't be quoting scripture while lying your ass off. It just proves you're a hypocrite.

They want the "freedom" and "liberty" to infect themselves, their loved ones, their co-workers, and any other innocent victims who make the mistake of coming near them, dammit! That's Ammmurica!

USA! USA! USA!

Yep, just like the unwashed masses that have been in the streets the last 4 months. I haven't heard one of you commies or the MSM speaking of those a super spreader events. So just shove your hypocrisy.

Trump is not infectious you lying bastards I thought you stupid shits were all about the science? Rhetorical, we know you are just liars.
The mental gymnastics you idiots do defending Trump must be exhausting. I mean it’s embarrassing enough that sack of shit got COVID and pretty much the entire WH, but now you clam he isn’t contagious? Because his buttplug doctor said it? That’s just stupid lol

Trump is not infectious you lying bastards I thought you stupid shits were all about the science? Rhetorical, we know you are just liars.
The mental gymnastics you idiots do defending Trump must be exhausting. I mean it’s embarrassing enough that sack of shit got COVID and pretty much the entire WH, but now you clam he isn’t contagious? Because his buttplug doctor said it? That’s just stupid lol

It's very likely you are not as smart as the doctors maid.

Much less as smart as the doctor.

You'd jump off a cliff if Camel-A told you to.

Shut the fuck up.

The Supreme Court "Enhancement" issue addresses the major "Injustice" evidence that prompted any violence and kidnappings, assaults by domestic terrorist types: On public buildings. Low income minorities, for example, are increasingly packed into overcrowded jails and prisons--all indoors.

The issue of a Supreme Court restructure responds to what has been noticed over summer in the police-matters protests. "Defunding Police," has been relegated to the data suggesting that limited police response tends to better community policing. Eugene, OR, is a stand-out example. Other departments ask them for advice.

Some may have noticed that many on unemployment were suddenly "Enhanced" into a Living Wage: Like never before in history. The $1200 and the $600.00 per week are an example of a "Structural Reform." That was a "Never Before In History," social and political event: Directly affecting economic survival, even worldwide.

How to accommodate an increase of affordable access to judicial remedy can actually help to put out the fires, even.

The will be an Issue resolved in the Democratic Congress. The Republicans call it, "Packing(?)!"

It won't be resolved anywhere near a bunch of fucking democrats.

They want the "freedom" and "liberty" to infect themselves, their loved ones, their co-workers, and any other innocent victims who make the mistake of coming near them, dammit! That's Ammmurica!

USA! USA! USA!

I think grown men and women have a right to assess their own risk. As someone who has typically expressed libertarian views over the years you have participated here, I'm rather surprised that you don't.

I have never met a libertarian who makes fun of and belittles American freedoms.

Mac is playing with something not good, and not sincere.
Um, I'm not a Libertarian.

Holy crap.

Correct.

You are a dissapointment.

College and Universities create social distancing for students--even in large tent temporary structures--since the message matters.

The JGalt illiterate assertion of attendance at hundred of spreader events all over some large area, no one social distancing or wearing a mask, is best said not even a viable attempt at being credible. The areas of attendance are not mentioned. The hundreds of potential jurisdictions are not mentioned.

The count of indoor bars and restaurants is not mentioned.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!

The CDC says you only need a mask when you can't social distance. Why are you so antiscience?

USA! USA! USA!

I think grown men and women have a right to assess their own risk. As someone who has typically expressed libertarian views over the years you have participated here, I'm rather surprised that you don't.
My issue with this attitude isn't about the role or size or scope of government, in one direction or the other. It's about the destructive, tribal influence and power of ideology. It robs a person of their ability to see outside their little world.

I definitely have some Libertarian impulses, but they're not absolute, because life isn't absolute. I'm a psychotic advocate for freedom of expression, but I'm willing to make grudging exceptions for things like yelling FIRE in a crowded theater or BOMB in an airport.
It's about the destructive, tribal influence and power of ideology.

As he promptly throws in with one of the tribes.

Physician, heal thyself.

tenor.gif
Actually I don't. But as binary as your thought processes are, I can certainly understand that you think that.

USA! USA! USA!

My issue with this attitude isn't about the role or size or scope of government, in one direction or the other. It's about the destructive, tribal influence and power of ideology. It robs a person of their ability to see outside their little world.

I definitely have some Libertarian impulses, but they're not absolute, because life isn't absolute. I'm a psychotic advocate for freedom of expression, but I'm willing to make grudging exceptions for things like yelling FIRE in a crowded theater or BOMB in an airport.
It's about the destructive, tribal influence and power of ideology.

As he promptly throws in with one of the tribes.

Physician, heal thyself.

tenor.gif

So... which of the party is more in bed with "power ideology"...

Yup, the one Mac always votes for. And the power ideology happens to be utterly anti-American.
For which party do I always vote?

More simplistic, binary thinking.

Which one?

Forum List

Back