Trump wanted to assassinate Assad

Mass Murderer Trump was just kept away from another murder by his own team in 2018.

Trump:
"I would have rather taken him out. I had him all set. Mattis didn’t want to do it"

Finally, put this madman down.
Calling for the execution of President Trump, are we? Better up your Xanax dosage, your TDS level is off the charts.
The Trump-Disgusted Syndrome. My level is off the charts, indeed. Maybe I am going to take him out, when I see him. What goes around comes around.

Reported to authorities kid.
:eek:

Mass Murderer Trump was just kept away from another murder by his own team in 2018.

Trump:
"I would have rather taken him out. I had him all set. Mattis didn’t want to do it"

Calling for the execution of President Trump, are we? Better up your Xanax dosage, your TDS level is off the charts.
The Trump-Disgusted Syndrome. My level is off the charts, indeed. Maybe I am going to take him out, when I see him. What goes around comes around.

It will be interesting to see if the FBI checks you out.

Trump:

Look, my friend. If Trump can openly talk about taking people out, I can do as well.

Trump:

I don't believe it.
He's libel to negotiate a peace treaty with him.
Why would he want to kill him?
Because he is on a power trip. The office has turned his head.
Oh....that must be why he never accepts his pay.
Because he's on a power trip.
When he says something that is almost a poof it is wrong.

That's poof it's wong?????

Trump:

I don't believe it.
He's libel to negotiate a peace treaty with him.
Why would he want to kill him?
Because he is on a power trip. The office has turned his head.
Oh....that must be why he never accepts his pay.
Because he's on a power trip.
When he says something that is almost a poof it is wrong.

That's poof it's wong?????
Almost. When is he planing to release his tax returns? When authorities force him to? Wasn´t it another campaign promise?

Trump:

Look, my friend. If Trump can openly talk about taking people out, I can do as well.

One can't threaten a President, it's illegal.

Trump:

All presidents discuss assassinating despots but they're talked out of it by the Admin who knows that Gerald Ford signed an EO forbidding the assassination of a foreign leader.
IOW, it's agin the law. Capiche?
Yet Obama OK' ed the ASSASSINATION of Omar Gaddafi and all because he wanted an African currency to rival the EURO and DOLLAR.

4p07qw603v2z.jpg

Trump:

Good that I am far away from your authorities, then :chillpill:

Trump:

Well I did include the quote and supplied the link. We'll see.

Trump:

I see you've chosen to side with a fanatical Muslim dictator.

I'm not at all surprised.

Trump:

Try Less CNN and MSNBC and more Xanax. See if that helps your condition.

Trump:

Well I did include the quote and supplied the link. We'll see.
Thanks for the cooperation.

Trump:

I see you've chosen to side with a fanatical Muslim dictator.

I'm not at all surprised.
Assad is the upholder of freedom in the Middle East and fought Islamist terrorism when your government was busy to oust him while backing the terrorists.

nintchdbpict000004662297-e1523623375938.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back