Trump used the DOJ to investigate members of Congress, their families and even a minor child.

That’s ok, I was just looking for a friend. Is that too much to ask for?
You're asking the wrong person. You want a masochist.
Oh no, I don’t get kinky like that on this message board
Your foe is not my ally.
Too bad. I thought you two made a nice couple
I'm no home-wrecker and you've left your original nonsensical crapolia and started a new one. You can now join your foe on my ignore list.

Your foe is not my ally.
I'm no home-wrecker and you've left your original nonsensical crapolia and started a new one. You can now join your foe on my ignore list.
No friend, I’ll stick to the subject. Whatever you want to debate. Let’s do it! I’ll stay on topic

Real Breaking News:

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the 2020 election from the American people.
You checkmated the lying demorats trolls handing their asses to them on a platter and they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :rofl: :laughing0301: :lmao:

Last edited:
Your foe is not my ally.
Comedy gold that you found out the same about him I did,thst he lies when he can’t refute facts and evades them.I don’t argue with any of these paid shills fir the democrats anymore,that’s what their bosses send them to this site fir to get us to waste our time arguing with them,most of them I have on ignore.

..it wasn't his FBI or CIA in anyway

FBI agents who go undercover don't like to be railroaded by city hall in the county courthouse and lose their gun rights any more than anyone else does; hence it doesn't stand to reason that FBI agents for the most part would be that liberal. They also need strong individual privacy for their work independent of the local law, too.

CIA is probably similar. They also work more with the military, especially USMC, than the FBI does.

The arbitrary gun rights denials on mental health adjudications etc. are wholly political in nature, and generally prosecuted by Democrat grandstanders in court in any case.

Same with arbitrary passport denials for U.S. citizens, with "the usual" refusal to acknowledge the application or return the associated fees when U.S. citizens' passports are denied or revoked without cause.

Undercover CIA agents don't want that to happen to them either, but their bosses are 9–5 case officers with a lot of life ruining authority. It's really a sado-masochistic relationship on the job for those agents.

The rules established after Watergate to ensure the independence of the Justice Department served our nation well for half a century, until another president shattered them.

Donald Trump had his own enemies list. But while Nixon’s list was held in private, Trump was proud to declare his enemies on Twitter, at rallies and during interviews.

all i ask is Republicans hold Trump to the same yardstick as they do with Obama. what if Obama had colluded with Iran or Siberia or some other 3rd world country like Trump colluded with Russia and Ukraine
You mean Trump investigated the one that was colluding, and had committed a quid-pro-quo don't you ? Yep that be Trump and his team doing for America what America wanted done, and that was to investigate the then former VP Biden for doing exactly that. Now you continue to spin the narrative away from Biden, but everybody knows the truth, yet you want to make a fool of yourself anyway.

You're FOS, as usual.
"Obama was the most corrupt president in history".
I can just FEEL IT.
Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Thank you for putting it into proper perspective. I really, really, really, really, really hate it when people scream "racist!" the moment anyone who has the slightest tan is criticized for anything at all, but ........ I can think of no other president who's been accused of being foreign-born with a fake birth certificate, la-de-da de-da. Understand me, I do not like Obama but to say he was "the most corrupt president in history". Jesus! Now, I'm not saying that anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist, why shoot I'd have to call myself a racist too, but I am saying that the ground from where all the BS about his birth-place, his nationality, etc. is founded on racism.
So Hillary is racist then, because she is the one who started the whole birther thing when she was trying to beat Obama to the Whitehouse. It was such a powerful attempt, that it kept politician's wondering for year's as to whether it was true or not.

trump was pushing the bogus birther theory as far back as 2011, years before Hillary Clinton entered the race to win the Democratic nomination. I can't post links because I'm working on an android tablet while laptop is being fixed and I don't know how to do it, but this is a widely known fact, easily discoverable.
The idea came up before Obama won the nomination in the Hillary camp.
Trump latched onto and tried running with it.
Trump was partially right because Hillary's camp found out Obama applied for admission at a university as a foreign exchange student.

Democrats believe in the rule of law, Trump believes in the rule of the jungle!
You're so full of bullcrap that it ain't funny. Why don't you go troll in the trash can where the sewer rats might believe the bullcrap you're spewing here daily. Talk about a waste of time you are.

Forum List

Back