Trump used a toothpick

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he used a toothpick
and guess what????!!!!!!!!????????!
he's having a PARADE !!!!!!!!!!! yes an AMERICAN ''''''pride''' parade !!!!!!!!!!!!
to celebrate July 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the MSM is --AGAIN---making it out to be EVIL
he also put on his jacket !!!!!!!! = EVIL
he sneezes and the MSM/Dems/Blacks/etc make it out to be EVIL
they HATE America
Mark Hamill and Bette Midler mock Trump's elaborate 'Salute to America' July Fourth celebration | Daily Mail Online
fake and dumbass news ...anti-American news

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be many protests at his parade as there should be. I hope the baby blimp is there.

Wonder how much money its costing, I know 2.5 million has been taken away from the national parks. But he can give two shits about the national parks.

I'm sure there will be many protests at his parade as there should be. I hope the baby blimp is there.

Wonder how much money its costing, I know 2.5 million has been taken away from the national parks. But he can give two shits about the national parks.
NOW they talk about the expense
they've been wasting $$$$$ for decades---and NOW they talk about it
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he used a toothpick
and guess what????!!!!!!!!????????!
he's having a PARADE !!!!!!!!!!! yes an AMERICAN ''''''pride''' parade !!!!!!!!!!!!
to celebrate July 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the MSM is --AGAIN---making it out to be EVIL
he also put on his jacket !!!!!!!! = EVIL
he sneezes and the MSM/Dems/Blacks/etc make it out to be EVIL
they HATE America
Mark Hamill and Bette Midler mock Trump's elaborate 'Salute to America' July Fourth celebration | Daily Mail Online
fake and dumbass news ...anti-American news
Trump leading a pride parade will make a lot of people very happy.
pbjfoto-4649.jpg

People are gonna be pissed the local networks are not showing it..
And most of the cable ones aren’t either.

Lol
He doesn’t give two shits about you... as the way it should be

I love it when leftist Demicrats show how they care about spending.

The sincerity is really touching.

How much is being spent to protect Americans from Democrat supported hate groups furring the event?

Officials say the Obama administration in its waning hours defied Republican opposition and quietly released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority that GOP members of Congress had been blocking.
big DUH
Associated Press News

Outraged partisans on the left should take a day off from their misery and enjoy the holiday.

Forum List

Back