Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

When I get my new car, i shall take my family and friends on a special outing to the Red Hen.

The right-wingers invented refusal of service. Now they must experience the consequences of what they did. One must treat others the way that they wish to be treated.

Ah, you mean the gay cake. Say, if I go into a bakery and request a cake themed in bestiality, the baker should do the right thing and comply. Same applies to a satanic theme, S/M too. After all, one must treat others the way that they wish to be treated. This is fun.
Not true. You rubes get so confused when talking about that issue.

This English? Which part is untrue?
Did the baker offer cakes themed in bestiality or satanism or S/M? Nope. So they would never have to.

What does bestiality or satanism or s&m have anything to do with this??? You people really are nuts. What does two other people getting married, people whom you don't even know, have anything to do with you? What does anyone else's sex life have anything to do with you?
it's too hard to explain to people who wish to shit on society with their version of shit.

Yeah. A few more times and he'll be up to as bad as Obama.
That's just bullshit

Yes, it was BULLSHIT when Obama went after James Rosen just for trying to do his job.
It was pure BULLSHIT when Obama weaponized the IRS to block numerous pro-Romney organizations from operating to throw the 2012 election his way.
And it was pure BULLSHIT the way he weaponized the EPA against businesses like Gibson (now out of business) and other agencies.

Obama spent his entire 8 years doing nothing but making personal attacks against Americans and businesses. Even threatened to close the entire coal industry.
Yeah 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains really put a knife in the back of Americans And trying to get rid of the filthy coal industry???A bad thing ? DOW gained almost a triple Too bad you must've been short,,, and unemployment sank into the 4'%'s ..Trump takes over and pats himself on the back for what Obama started DOW off 378 NAS 183 Want to blame Obama or maybe even Hillary?
:auiqs.jpg:
Evidently billy you're not in the market,, DOW off 437 NAS 200 You wouldn't be laughing

Yawn. It's been hovering between 24-26 for months. Have a cookie.

When I get my new car, i shall take my family and friends on a special outing to the Red Hen.

The right-wingers invented refusal of service. Now they must experience the consequences of what they did. One must treat others the way that they wish to be treated.

Ah, you mean the gay cake. Say, if I go into a bakery and request a cake themed in bestiality, the baker should do the right thing and comply. Same applies to a satanic theme, S/M too. After all, one must treat others the way that they wish to be treated. This is fun.
Not true. You rubes get so confused when talking about that issue.

This English? Which part is untrue?
Did the baker offer cakes themed in bestiality or satanism or S/M? Nope. So they would never have to.

What does bestiality or satanism or s&m have anything to do with this??? You people really are nuts. What does two other people getting married, people whom you don't even know, have anything to do with you? What does anyone else's sex life have anything to do with you?
Stormy Daniels. Hypocrite.

Evidently billy you're not in the market,, DOW off 437 NAS 200 You wouldn't be laughing
About 100 pts below its high point.... before Trump started the tariff thing. And the tariff thing will only start to weigh heavily when bad news arrives. Obama didn't do personal attacks, although I thought he was too opened armed to BLM.

Trump has no claim to civility. He's notoriously uncivil, and he did the birther shit for 8 years. But imo when businesses call out public officials because they don't like the boss .... that strikes me as not good. Trump wouldn't eat anything on Red Hen's menu ... it's all too healthy, but if citizens want to shame an official for what he or she actually said or did ..... who are we to complain?
And of course Trump never shames anyone
And that's the thing. Lyin' Sarah burns the truth and uses the ashes as mascara, but she does not personally attack anyone. And frankly if anyone should be getting the treatment, Ivanka's duplicitous on women and children is beyond belief.
Your insane opinion proves nothing, only that you are fed by the media. You don't know either of those women and you never will. Yo udon't work in the white house and you never will. So, you know nothing.
I can read the news asshat, unlike you.

Hard to believe there are so many of THOSE willing to defend the indefensible! Poor Sara Huc-Sanders and her family were tossed from a restaurant due to her complicity with these matter! Of course she's playing the victim card; typical! Republicans love playing the victim; all of 'em are FOS! They own it all; the presidency, Congress, The SC, & most of the Gov. & State Houses across the country! If things are going well, they should be happy and toot their own horn! If things are as sh!tty as they love to tell us, take responsibility & $TFU! Sara can KMA; her & her whole retched family (father included)! :102: :1041:

Last edited:
About 100 pts below its high point.... before Trump started the tariff thing. And the tariff thing will only start to weigh heavily when bad news arrives. Obama didn't do personal attacks, although I thought he was too opened armed to BLM.

Trump has no claim to civility. He's notoriously uncivil, and he did the birther shit for 8 years. But imo when businesses call out public officials because they don't like the boss .... that strikes me as not good. Trump wouldn't eat anything on Red Hen's menu ... it's all too healthy, but if citizens want to shame an official for what he or she actually said or did ..... who are we to complain?
And that's the thing. Lyin' Sarah burns the truth and uses the ashes as mascara, but she does not personally attack anyone. And frankly if anyone should be getting the treatment, Ivanka's duplicitous on women and children is beyond belief.
Your insane opinion proves nothing, only that you are fed by the media. You don't know either of those women and you never will. Yo udon't work in the white house and you never will. So, you know nothing.
Perhaps you are too stupid to realize that what you are reading is trash, just like what you post. The media are PROVEN liars. So again, Your insane opinion proves nothing, only that you are fed by the media. You don't know either of those women and you never will. You don't work in the white house and you never will. So, you know nothing

Perhaps you are too stupid to realize that what you are reading is trash, just like what you post. The media are PROVEN liars. So again, Your insane opinion proves nothing, only that you are fed by the media. You don't know either of those women and you never will. You don't work in the white house and you never will. So, you know nothing

As the delusional side of the country ignore cooperating witnesses, guilty pleas, and Trump's own attorney getting raided and his files confiscated; the FAKE news had little to nothing to do with that! :113: :21: :290968001256257790-final: :71: :adoreheart:

As the delusional side of the country ignore cooperating witnesses, guilty pleas, and Trump's own attorney getting raided and his files confiscated; the FAKE news had little to nothing to do with that! :113: :21: :290968001256257790-final: :71: :adoreheart:
As always, libstain tactic #27, change the subject. Lather rinse repeat.

As always, libstain tactic #27, change the subject. Lather rinse repeat.
Is this some kind of a form reply thing you got going on?:20: Doesn't it tire you to type the same thing again and again?

Delusional? Ignore? Cooperating with what? WHAT has been accomplished? Guilty of WHAT? WHO has been CONVICTED? Getting raided? Since when does getting raided prove anything? RESULTS are what matter, where are the RESULTS? WHO has gone to prison for election tampering or colluding with the Ruskies? And last I checked, Mr. Trump was still running the country. Stop ignoring your delusion that Trump has won bigly and has been highly successful in most of his promised and stated goals and will win the 2020 election if he runs for a SECOND term. America loves Trump (which means we don't know WHAT you are) and all this crap is just going to be rolling back into the Left's lap down the road BIG TIME.

:lame2::linky:

Obama is a beta male...get over it..he bowed to ever world leader. Trump saluted a general out of respect during a negotiation....wow you really are dumb.

He saluted a general because he didn’t know he wasn’t supposed to; this was after he got taken to the cleaners by “little rocket man”
yeah he didn't pay billions in cash for hostages......he didn't remove sanctions, he didn't unfreeze 150 billion worth of assets....but your beta male Obama did all of that.

and yes the President does salute military personnel....but being a commie, you wouldn't know that.

so how did he get taken to the cleaners?

Uh no. Especially ones from murderous regimes….
So how did he get taken to the cleaners......you talk shit, now back it up.

Kim gave up nothing; Trump cancelled the war games.

Winner, Kim.
That's it?
He gave up hostages and American remains, SO FAR.
we cancelled war games we can start back up, especially since they weren't supposed to happen until next spring.

I think we are ahead on just those things

They attacked him. Quid pro quo.
Yes the small little business attacked him. Thin skin Donnie has to make it a national story. :rolleyes:

Yep. The OWNER wasn't "thin-skinned." No one heard of the story until Trump weighed in, right? The Red Hen owner said: let's kick the PS of the president out and deny her her right to eat! Hungry people standing on the sidewalk now too late and with no reservation wandering around town now wondering what they will do about dinner! Wondering what other restaurateur they can trust to go to without humiliation. The Hen now without a working phone number, loss of business, thousands of bad Yelp reviews, other businesses not affiliated affected and lots more bad to come, all because the owner had such a board up her ass about the politics of a customer who just came in to eat and was minding her own business?

IT'S NONE OF THE RESTAURANT's BUSINESS WHAT A CUSTOMER's:
political views are.
the colour clothes they wear.
their hairdo.
the car they drive.
their sexual preferences.

As a restaurant, your only responsibility is to serve the damn food in a clean, fair, reasonable and healthy way. That the Left condones much less applauds such fascist attitudes shows why the party is doomed and what is wrong with America.
Loss of business? This will boost traffic like they’ve never seen. Best advertising they’ve ever had :thup:

Time will tell.

One does note with interest that the Republicans are not jamming the streets wearing funny hats and signs shouting annoying slogans, and blocking traffic.
Because there aren’t very many of them and even less support the dotard and porky Sanders

An attack on someone's physical appearance......from a lefty? bwahahaahahhahahhahhahahhahhhahahhahaah. There is a reason why so many lefty chicks are lesbos, no man wants that ugliness.....
and there are plenty of us, we just have jobs and lives and don't let politics run our entire lives.....we actually have stuff to do.

Thanks for the link... but nowhere does it indicate this is due to Trump.
Who cares if it's due to Trump? Just good news for America :thup:

Wait, that white middle-aged suicides are on the rise is good for America?

depends

how old are you?

The restaurant will probably not survive the onslaught. It’s a tough business to start with. I admire the stance they took; I wish more entities would call out the Trumpians and their obvious butchery of the truth. We can disagree on policy until the cows come home. And no, SHS is not the first WHPS to spin for her boss. The problem she had and Spicer had before her is that Trump’s lies are not even arguable. Politifact confirms this, your common sense (if you were being honest) confirms this, your eyeballs confirm this… so when SHS spins, she looks like a complete idiot. When she doubles down on the lies…she (and rightly so) enlists the hatred of people who like to get straight, truthful answers. So her repertoire is one of two things; either deflect to another spokesman somewhere else or to “getting back to you later” OR questioning the motives of the reporter. When the 11 y/o kid zinged her and she couldn’t do either, you saw her basically come undone. Neither tool in her toolbox makes her look endearing or attractive in the public eye.

Anyway, more people should extract a pound of flesh from the public officials who so clearly set out daily to deceive. So I admire the Red Hen owners in that respect. Courage doesn’t come without costs and I think they’ll pay that costs down the road…sooner rather than later.

That’s too bad.
That's all press secretaries, John Carney did the same shit......althought the press barely asked any difficult questions........

Stormy Daniels. Hypocrite.

Whatever happened to Stormy Daniels, anyhow? The hoe who displayed here wares on the silver screen, no the USMB account holder? The media could stop talking about Stormy, it was Stormy this and Stormy that, non stop around the clock.

And now she just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

BTW, our commie trash might want to consider the people Trump might know from his business dealings over the years and the millions of us who'd prank some of these sworn enemies of the People. The fact that his wife, his little boy, his daughter, and now women who work for him are being targeted might just provoke more than you turds are ready for.....just sayin.

Only in America will we find fry cooks and punch press operators willing to go to the mat for billionaires who don't even pay taxes.

Only in America will we find fry cooks and punch press operators willing to go to the mat for billionaires who don't even pay taxes.

Not every billionaire is like President Trump, who proudly pays MORE than his fair share.

Rachel Maddow released one of his tax returns, it turns out that the man pays $38 Million a year- puts Obama to shame. No wonder why President Trump was shy about showing it, he didn't want to show up his adversaries.

Forum List

Back