Trump to pardon his first turkeys this Tuesday

Will the left be going ape shit if Trump has two scoops of mashed potatoes this Thanksgiving?
Let’s be real bro. Trump’s fatass is going to have like, 50 scoops of mashed potatoes.
lets be real bro - and that will lead people to calling for his impeachment.
Nah his and his goons’ crimes will take care of that
crimes such as?

the mythical "one day there will be a crime" committee cracks me up as they look over all the existing crimes of their own side as NON CRIMES *unless* trump were to commit them and suddenly they're the worst crime out there.
Yeah Manafort, Flynn and the Russia investigation are figments of the imagination :rolleyes:
right up there with FISA spying, fast n furious, uranium, 33k mails deleted, using the IRS against conservative groups...

we have a ton that is proven and known. the left doesn't care cause their side did it.

but the hope and dream of finding something against trump remains strong in many. just sad people like you are more worried about attacking people than real actions.

Let’s be real bro. Trump’s fatass is going to have like, 50 scoops of mashed potatoes.
crimes such as?

the mythical "one day there will be a crime" committee cracks me up as they look over all the existing crimes of their own side as NON CRIMES *unless* trump were to commit them and suddenly they're the worst crime out there.
Yeah Manafort, Flynn and the Russia investigation are figments of the imagination :rolleyes:
right up there with FISA spying, fast n furious, uranium, 33k mails deleted, using the IRS against conservative groups...

we have a ton that is proven and known. the left doesn't care cause their side did it.

but the hope and dream of finding something against trump remains strong in many. just sad people like you are more worried about attacking people than real actions.
You have nothing proven, dumbass. Whereas Trump’s people have indictments. Real ones. Nothing fake like all your bullshit.

crimes such as?

You have nothing proven, dumbass. Whereas Trump’s people have indictments. Real ones. Nothing fake like all your bullshit.
yet if trump would have done any of those you now call "nothing" you'd shit yourself in glee as you have a real issue to address.

like i said - you're intent on attacking people, not crimes. that will forever be a difference in how we view things. i don't care who commits the crime - they gotta pay the penalty for it like any of us would.

as for "proof" - I'll take FISA over you any time at all.
Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans

and if the DOJ didn't do "bad things" - why settle?
Justice Department settles IRS targeting lawsuits - CNNPolitics

like i said - trump does something like this, you go fucking nuts. obama does it and you go fucking nuts in defense of it.

if it is proven trump and his camp broke the law - take 'em down. i got zero issue with that unlike you who only wants "the other side" to pay for "crimes".

Will the left be going ape shit if Trump has two scoops of mashed potatoes this Thanksgiving?
crimes such as?

Obviously. Have you checked under your bed for Russians lately?

Be sure to check the closets too, those fuckers are sneaky.

Don't bet he eats much poultry so the turkey's out - I'm visualizing a 3 pound slab of prime rib smothered with your 50 scoops of potatoes and topped with gravy and ketchup on the side for the beef :)

tumblr_os0n6cgXPP1qhccpao1_500.jpg

Well it's refreshing to have a leader who cleans his plate every night. That skinny coke-head who inhabited the WH the last 8 years probably picked at his food like a little girl. His wife on the other hand...

wumb5t.jpg

Forum List

Back