Trump supporters, please read this thread, I beg you as a patriotic American who loves this country!

Wrong, yes they did. If you look at what people thought of Biden before the election, you see big numbers that mirror today. Look back if you do not believe me.

The leftist media always comes up with big numbers for the demleftist running for election. The Hilldabeast had a 95% guaranteed victory.

I know!
I'm seeing more Trump signs and flags now than in 2016 and 2020 combined!
Maybe it just doesn't matter, the democrats are toast no matter who the GOP puts up.
I've never seen so many pissed off people, no matter where you go.
An NBC poll has a 71% "wrong track" poll for Xiden.
That means that it must be really be close to -90% if NBC puts up 71%.
You are right! I'm amazed at the signs --- isn't the election over? They have changed them: X-ed out Pence, other changes due to being angry.

I read just today that only 37% of DEMOCRATS want Biden to run again. Well, sure, he truly is a little old to go again, duh, it's getting to look like Mugabe in Zimbabwe, somehow not really ----- nice. The done thing.

All I can do is say if he runs again I'll vote for him again.

If it isn't him I hope it's a republican. Any republican will be better than any of today's democrats.

I know!
I'm seeing more Trump signs and flags now than in 2016 and 2020 combined!
Maybe it just doesn't matter, the democrats are toast no matter who the GOP puts up, even Trump.
J6 is worn out, no matter how loud the dems yell it.
I've never seen so many pissed off people, no matter where you go.
An NBC poll has a 71% "wrong track" poll for Xiden.
That means that it must be really be close to -90% if NBC puts up 71%.
A good economy usually favors the incumbent. The Trumbots are crying doom but I don't see anything like that happening. Even the supply chain problem is the result of an astounding demand for goods. Wages are up and unemployment is down. This "wrong track" thing is not even all about Biden. There has never been a more wrong track than the one the Trump train is on.

A good economy usually favors the incumbent. The Trumbots are crying doom but I don't see anything like that happening. Even the supply chain problem is the result of an astounding demand for goods. Wages are up and unemployment is down. This "wrong track" thing is not even all about Biden. There has never been a more wrong track than the one the Trump train is on.
And yet many places are still having a hard time getting people to work, there are at times shortages of stuff, and once the gas prices jump again, well let just say people will look at their pocketbook and vote against Biden…

Biden is a one and done and you will not have Covid to help in 2024…

And yet many places are still having a hard time getting people to work, there are at times shortages of stuff, and once the gas prices jump again, well let just say people will look at their pocketbook and vote against Biden…

Biden is a one and done and you will not have Covid to help in 2024…
All we can do is wait and see and perhaps enjoy a respite before the frenetic craziness of another election year.

Wrong, yes they did. If you look at what people thought of Biden before the election, you see big numbers that mirror today. Look back if you do not believe me.
The issue is the cheat, can’t ever let that happen again . That’s the fight to fight. Fk xiden. 36% approval, he will never drop below that, that’s the demofk base!

Please look at the numbers for Biden as far as how he is governing the country. They are in the tank! Also look at the numbers of Americans who believe Biden has lost his ability to be coherent. Do ANY of us actually believe that all or most of these numbers appeared in the last 9 months? People knew what was coming, and yet, they voted for this man to run the country. Why? More on that later in the thread!

Now, I would like all of you to THINK! For a minute, let us not argue about if the Democrats stole the election or not, let us just realize that no matter what actually happened, Joe Biden sits in the Whitehouse, and end that part of the debate with that.

What IF the Democrats had not done what they did to basically fix the primary swinging it to Biden, and Bernie Sanders WAS the Democrat nominee, he did what Biden did and basically hid, and then WON the Presidency in the same manner Biden did, cheat or not? Where would we all be?!?!?!?!?! In a whole lot worse shape, and each and every one of you knows this! If you think Biden is a disaster, just imagine Sanders in there.

So again, how many votes do you think the Democrats stole in these swing states, if they actually stole them, and I am not saying they did, or did not. For the sake of debate.......and again, I am not saying it happened...........let us say per state they stole 50,000. How about if I give you 75,000!

In each one of these states, there is a whole lot more than 75,000 independent voters. According to statistics, today the population is split almost evenly, 33% GOP, 33% Democrat, and 33% Independent. In fact, some polls suggest that Independents make up almost 40% of the vote.

Now back to the numbers in the 1st paragraph. The numbers show that people do not like Biden, and almost despise Harriss. They thought it would be bad, but probably not this bad. Still, all the negative numbers show that they probably already had this opinion of Biden/Harriss, but even with knowing this, many Independents still voted for them. How could this be?!?!?!?!?!

I will tell you why----------> Because you people who frequent this board are in the top 10% of knowledge in what is actually happening in politics in your country. Other people who are not as invested, have little or no idea and just go by what they hear on whichever station they listen to. They do NOT understand that the news, is no longer the news. Depending upon which station you listen to, it is propaganda. The REALITY is.............from people throwing so much POOP on Trump, Independents were more afraid of re-electing him, then electing someone who they had an inkling would be a disaster like Biden. They voted AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden! And again, just imagine if the Dems hadn't fixed the primary for Biden, and it would have been Bernie! OMG!

The phony Leftist POOP still hangs on Trump, and Independents still think they smell it. We can NOT spray phony POOP with Fabreeze to make the imagined smell go away for them. The only way this can happen is Trump vindicate himself. He has another year. Can he do it? I do not know! But, if not, we MUST be prepared to slot in someone who can win, or else really be screwed. This is about the country, Not DJT at this point, remember that.

I know, most of you are really PISSED as the Left continues to do everything in its power to roadblock Trump from ever getting re-elected. So am I! They fear Trump more than anyone else in America, because if he gets back in without having to worry about re-election, he is going to go scorched earth on the Left, 3x what Reagan did, and Trump will screw them over, and over, and over again. After the 2 phony impeachments, why do you think they had to get him out of there, lol. Call Leftists rotten SOBs, but they are not rotten SOBs who are stupid.

In closing, let me say that in the end, if a Republican wins in 2024, Trump will go down as a patriot who came along at the exact time when needed. But, if Trump does not clear his name before next December, it will not be Trump who can do this for himself; it will have to be someone else. We can NOT allow another Democrat Leftist in the Whitehouse in 2024, because not only will the USA cease to exist as we know it, but Trump will NOT get the accolades he richly deserves. Always remember, the VICTORS write history; and even today, you have people on here STILL pushing RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, although it has been totally debunked. Give them another term, and Trump will be written as the Marquis Desaide of America in our history books.

Therefore, right after 2022 you MUST see if Trump has done enough to clear his name, and the ONLY poll you need to look at is.........what do Independents think, because that is the key to your decision if you want to retake the Whitehouse in 2024. And do NOT look at a poll Biden Versus Trump! Instead, look at a poll that says Trump against an un named Democrat. Do this, and you will be able to decide what to do.

Honestly do not care who you have to support if not Trump, just support SOMEONE, and we can hammer it out in the primaries.

Thnx for reading, and NEVER give up! Without people like you, the country would be far worse off than it is! While we can't educate the independents as they don't really listen, we CAN give them something/someone to vote FOR. Take that tact, and we are golden!
Trump is a scumbag and people like you no less

All we can do is wait and see and perhaps enjoy a respite before the frenetic craziness of another election year.
After midnight ballots dropped off by demofks trucks, declared as mail in ballots! Yeah we know!!!!!

Next year is going to hurt badly for the left and 2024 is going to make you wish that you had taken someone younger and more promising than Biden or Harris!
Stop your BS Anyone Dems put up would meet with the same vomit you gave Gore Kerry Hillary Obama and Biden

:) You and a buncha folks. So ----- should be QUITE a feeding frenzy starting in 2023! People lining up to get at the trough. I don't refer to Trump, of course, but the others.

They are not trying to bury Trump because he has the easiest path to victory, they are trying to bury him because they know what he will do in retaliation to them if he is re-elected.

Our job is to insure whomever we nominate can win easily, and if the numbers say Trump, that is just a best case scenario.

After 2022, watch the numbers because we can NOT afford to lose! But, if Trump is the person and wins, it is going to be popcorn time for 4 years, lol.

They are not trying to bury Trump because he has the easiest path to victory, they are trying to bury him because they know what he will do in retaliation to them if he is re-elected.

Our job is to insure whomever we nominate can win easily, and if the numbers say Trump, that is just a best case scenario.

After 2022, watch the numbers because we can NOT afford to lose! But, if Trump is the person and wins, it is going to be popcorn time for 4 years,
Stale filthy popcorn

Forum List

Back