Trump Supporter Arrested For Requesting Absentee Ballot For Dead Mother

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The president accuses Democrats of “voter fraud,” but one of his supporters became the first person in a Pennsylvania county charged with the crime in 30 years.

Robert R. Lynn, a registered Republican and Trump supporter in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly requesting an absentee ballot for his mother, who died in 2015.

Lynn, 67, is a resident of Luzerne County, a largely white, working-class, political bellwether that Barack Obama won twice, but which swung hard for Trump in 2016. Lynn is being charged with voter fraud and forgery for faking his deceased mother’s signature on the absentee ballot request form.

County prosecutors have told local news outlets that it is the first case of alleged voter fraud in the county in three decades. County election authorities flagged the ballot request as suspicious in September, triggering the investigation that led to Lynn’s arrest. Lynn allegedly first denied the allegations to detectives, before admitting to the deed.

Republican voter fraud. What do you think?

Wait...dems say voter fraud doesn't exist.
Must be fake news.
EDIT: this post was supposed to be directed toward lakhota

Lol.
Well if this guy did do this, then nail him.
Unlike you liberals, we conservatives don’t turn a blind eye if someone in “our side” breaks the rules or does something shitty/illegal.

Now you’ve got 1 case of someone trying to submit 1 illegal vote. Any thoughts on the instances of democrats caught committing voter fraud?
Is this instance of a repub doing it supposed to illicit a response of “its ok because both sides do it” or something? It doesn’t, he should face jail time.

Last edited:
Must be fake news.
Lol.
Unlike you liberals, we conservatives don’t turn a blind eye if someone in “our side” breaks the rules or does something shitty/illegal.

Now you’ve got 1 case of someone trying to submit 1 illegal vote. Any thoughts on the instances of democrats caught committing voter fraud?
Is this instance of a repub doing it supposed to illicit a response of “its ok because both sides do it” or something? It doesn’t, he should face jail time.

Ya might need to back off a bit and reread my post.

The president accuses Democrats of “voter fraud,” but one of his supporters became the first person in a Pennsylvania county charged with the crime in 30 years.

Robert R. Lynn, a registered Republican and Trump supporter in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly requesting an absentee ballot for his mother, who died in 2015.

Lynn, 67, is a resident of Luzerne County, a largely white, working-class, political bellwether that Barack Obama won twice, but which swung hard for Trump in 2016. Lynn is being charged with voter fraud and forgery for faking his deceased mother’s signature on the absentee ballot request form.

County prosecutors have told local news outlets that it is the first case of alleged voter fraud in the county in three decades. County election authorities flagged the ballot request as suspicious in September, triggering the investigation that led to Lynn’s arrest. Lynn allegedly first denied the allegations to detectives, before admitting to the deed.

I think the difference between you and me is I can condemn voter fraud no matter who does it.

You pretend your side's doesn't exist.

Must be fake news.
Lol.

Why didn't somebody tell me you were a liberal? I never would have liked all your posts! ;)

Must be fake news.
Lol.

Why didn't somebody tell me you were a liberal? I never would have liked all your posts! ;)

I've been undercover for the last ten years...ya got me.

It reminds me of the trick or treater with two bags who sadly tells you he's collecting for his poor, sick brother at home with the chicken pox. Right!

But to the topic, of COURSE there are just as many Repubs as Dems who try to cheat. The Dems just don't make shit up about it, and since it's not all that common, we therefore don't hear about it, except from the Trumpists making shit up.

1603403491917.png

It reminds me of the trick or treater with two bags who sadly tells you he's collecting for his poor, sick brother at home with the chicken pox. Right!

But to the topic, of COURSE there are just as many Repubs as Dems who try to cheat. The Dems just don't make shit up about it, and since it's not all that common, we therefore don't hear about it, except from the Trumpists making shit up.

Conservatives aren't making up anything.
It's just that the left is constantly getting busted for it because they do more of it.

What if he told them "it's ok, she votes Democrat"? :heehee::dunno:

Must be fake news.
Lol.

I quoted the wrong post.
My apologies, I wasn’t directing my statement towards you.
Sorry.

Must be fake news.
Lol.

I quoted the wrong post. Over here doing to much at once, quoted the wrong person.
I fucked up, sorry.

So the Biden campaign is guilty of massive voter fraud, but they found and caught one Trump supporter ? :auiqs.jpg:

Do I need to list all the times the left has been busted tor it?

Forum List

Back