Trump Struggling To Stay Calm As Russia Investigation Continues

There is some talk of Obama getting subpoenaed to testify before Congress, Loretta Lynch is facing some serious obstruction charges, and you're posting an opinion from the daily kook?

Tell Me again how much Trump is laughing at people like you.

There is some talk of Obama getting subpoenaed to testify before Congress, Loretta Lynch is facing some serious obstruction charges, and you're posting an opinion from the daily kook?

You post is a total lie, as usual

Yeah, you go with that. I hear that they have a salve that soothes the burn.

Yeah, you go with that. I hear that they have a salve that soothes the burn.
There is some talk that you are a complete asshole, and that I agree with.

Putin is rooting fir his boy, Benedict Donald...

What an ignorant, Partisan thing to say.

Russia is reveling in the easily manipulated pettiness of the Democratic party that has completely melted down in their attempt to get Hillary elected and in the aftermath of her defeat, reveling in how the Democratic Party has created a political 'civil war', is waging internal war, is attempting to do Russia's job - which is completely shut down the US govt, and focusing US attention internally while ignoring real world threats / events.

that's bullshit- why do you think there aren't any (R)s on any of the committees trying to shut down the inquiries? they know what is going on in the classified meetings. but you keep on with that spinnin'.

it's all you got.

Russia is reveling in the easily manipulated pettiness of the Democratic party that has completely melted down in their attempt to get Hillary elected and in the aftermath of her defeat, reveling in how the Democratic Party has created a political 'civil war', is waging internal war, is attempting to do Russia's job - which is completely shut down the US govt, and focusing US attention internally while ignoring real world threats / events.

that's bullshit- why do you think there aren't any (R)s on any of the committees trying to shut down the inquiries? they know what is going on in the classified meetings. but you keep on with that spinnin'.

it's all you got.
ANY day now you snowflakes are going to produce some evidence.... :p

CNN has already declared the whole Russia thing is 'BS'. It's over, snowflake...let it go.

whatever happens when loretta lunch testifies to under oath will be dealt with or she will go on her merry way. obama got the same briefings about russia as drumpf when when he became nominee. obstruction haaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................... that's just your boy projecting.

funny how it was all a hoax until it suited him to yet again try to evade responsibility. i would LOVE to see obama 'testify'..............

oh YA- what happened to donny tic tacs testifying UNDER OATH like he promised 'eh?

lol.................

it's all you got.

CNN has already declared the whole Russia thing is 'BS'. It's over, snowflake...let it go.

uh- no... CNN didn't. say that but that matters not one way or the other what CNN said.

i trust the IC.

your alternative facts are laughable.

it's all you got.

uh- no... CNN didn't. but that matters not one way or the other what CNN said.

i trust the IC.
CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, House Intel Committee, Democrats, and now CNN CEO says
No evidence
No collusion
No Obstruction
No criminal activity

...but you hang in there, snowflake. Any day now you snowflakes will produce some evidence. :p

whatever happens when loretta lunch testifies to under oath will be dealt with or she will go on her merry way. obama got the same briefings about russia as drumpf when when he became nominee. obstruction haaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................... that's just your boy projecting.

funny how it was all a hoax until it suited him to yet again try to evade responsibility. i would LOVE to see obama 'testify'..............

oh YA- what happened to donny tic tacs testifying UNDER OATH like he promised 'eh?

lol.................
Has anyone called him to testify? I mean someone in power, not losers like the leftwing nutcases that inhabit this forum.

Your messiah will be the first to dodge a subpoena.

Me too. I wonder how he speaks with no Teleprompter?

awww ray ray, that was lame even for you.

You leftists have no sense of humor.

is that why SNL, steven colbert, & samantha bee are killing it in the ratings?

& they don't need a fake TIME magazine cover to try to fool people into thinking they are......
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back