Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury was proven wrong
$40 million worth
So let's say these guys are all innocent. What then? Trump's opinion would be wrong, and so would mine. What then. What would be the significance of this be?

The significance is that Trump advocated the death penalty for 15 year old rapists

Shows what a moron he was and still is
Are you really claiming that all the political fighting about the central park 5 is about Trump advocating for a death sentence? That it is not about painting trump as a racist? C'mon... nobody would ever believe this crock of shit. That was the lamest hail Mary I have ever seen.
They confessed. Some of them told friends about their involvement in the crime BEFORE they were arrested.

YOu are insane. Trump is a sane man in a crazy world.

They were awake over 24 hours without access to parents or lawyers
There stories conflicted and they were fed evidence of the crime by police. They had no knowledge of where the crime occurred, what the victim looked like or what was done

There was no evidence of the victims blood on them and they left no DNA
They confessed. Some of them told friends about their involvement in the crime BEFORE they were arrested.

There stories conflicted and they were fed evidence of the crime by police. They had no knowledge of where the crime occurred, what the victim looked like or what was done

Them being Black was enough for Trump.

No, their attacking and putting that poor woman in a coma was enough for Trump.....

The Central Park 5 Were Murderous Thugs - Frontpagemag

The Central Park Five’s attorneys — as well as Ava DuVernay’s new Netflix series — have tried to portray the five teens as frightened little lambs who were intimidated and coerced by law-enforcement authorities into making false confessions. But in the precinct house after their apprehension, the suspects were loudly singing the rap song “Wild Thing” for an extended period of time while they laughed uproariously about what they had just done to Trisha Meili. When a police officer suggested to Raymond Santana that he should have been out with a girlfriend rather than attacking strangers in Central Park, the boy laughed and replied, “I already got mines.” These are not the words and actions of people trembling in fear.

The coercion theory is further discredited by the fact that the interrogations of McCray, Richardson, and Santana were videotaped and, in compliance with legal requirements for cases involving minors, were conducted in the presence of a parent or guardian. Wise, meanwhile, was already 16 at the time, thus he was unaccompanied by an adult during his videotaped interrogation. Salaam was 15 but had a fake ID listing his age as 16, so his questioning began without a parent or guardian present. But before long, his mother arrived at the precinct and requested that her son be provided with a lawyer; Salaam's confession was not videotaped.

The video footage of McCray, Richardson, Santana, and Wise was damning indeed. Some excerpts:

Antron McCray: “We charged her. We got her on the ground. Everybody started hitting her and stuff. She was on the ground. Everybody stomping and everything. Then we got, each — I grabbed one arm, some other kid grabbed one arm, and we grabbed her legs and stuff. Then we all took turns getting on her, getting on top of her.”

Kevin Richardson: “Raymond [Santana] had her arms, and Steve [Lopez, who accepted a plea bargain rather than face trial] had her legs. He spread it out. And Antron [McCray] got on top, took her panties off.”

Raymond Santana: “He was smacking her. He was saying, ‘Shut up, bitch!’ Just smacking her…. I was grabbing the lady’s tits.”

Kharey Wise: “This was my first rape.”

When investigators at one point asked the fifth suspect, Yusef Salaam, why he had tried to smash the victim's skull, he replied, “It was fun.”

Some additional pieces of evidence also demonstrate that the Central Park Five were very much involved in the attack against Miss Meili:

• While being driven to the police precinct shortly after his apprehension, Raymond Santana blurted out: “I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's tits.”
  • Yusef Salaam told a detective who interviewed him: “I was there, but I didn't rape her.”
  • Kevin Richardson — whose underwear was stained with semen, grass, and dirt – told an acquaintance shortly after the attack: “We just raped somebody.”
  • On April 20th, both Kevin Richardson and Raymond Santana independently brought investigators to the precise location where the previous night's attack had occurred. Richardson, for his part, told the detective: “This is where we got her ... where the raping occurred.”
  • In the company of his father, Richardson told investigators that the source of several scratches on his neck had been the fingernails of a desperate Trisha Meili.
  • When Kharey Wise on April 20th went with a detective and an Assistant District Attorney to the scene of the previous night's attack, he said: “Damn, damn that’s a lot of blood. Damn, this is really bad, that’s a lot of blood.... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn’t know how bad she was. It was really dark. I couldn’t see how much blood there was at night.”
  • Wise also told a detective that someone named “Rudy” had fondled the jogger’s breasts and stolen her Walkman. His knowledge about the existence of the Walkman was highly significant, for at that time, not even the police were yet aware that the jogger had been carrying such a device.
  • Two of Wise's friends testified that the day after the attack on Miss Meili, Wise had told them: “You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!”
  • One of the numerous young people who were arrested for their participation in the various Central Park attacks of April 19th stated, on videotape, that he had heard Raymond Santana and another boy laughing about “how they 'made a woman bleed.'”
In short, there wasn't merely a mountain of evidence indicating that the Central Park Five had participated in the brutalization of Miss Meili. There was an Everest of evidence.

Defenders of the Five point out that the DNA of the semen inside the jogger's cervix did not match that of McCray, Richardson, Santana, Wise, or Salaam — supposedly proving the boys' innocence. But in fact, it proves only that none of those five had actually penetrated the victim's vagina. It does not negate the fact that all five provided vivid testimony proving beyond any doubt that they were part of the vicious horde that had committed one of the most brutal, barbaric attacks in living memory. Nor does it alter the fact that their mere presence in that horde made them legally complicit in Miss Meili's rape. The fact that their semen was not inside the victim's body is not a get-out-of-jail-free card. Authorities always knew that there were other assailants, besides the Five, who had brutalized the victim and gotten away.
---------

In 2002, a convicted serial rapist named Matias Reyes — who was already serving a 33-years-to-life sentence for other felonies but had never been investigated as a suspect in the Central Park jogger case — suddenly confessed to having perpetrated Trisha Meili's April 19, 1989 rape. Authorities quickly confirmed his claim by matching his DNA with the DNA from the semen which had been collected during the original investigation thirteen years earlier. Reyes's confession had no bearing on the prison time that he was already serving, as the statute of limitations regarding the Trisha Meili case had expired.

Reyes was a violent psychopath with a long history of forcing his way into women's apartments and attacking them. In one of those cases, he had raped a then-pregnant woman named Lourdes Gonzalez before stabbing her nine times while her young children were in the next room, listening to their mother suffer and die. And yet now, not only was Reyes confessing to a crime for which he had never even been charged, but he was claiming (falsely) to have acted alone in attacking Trisha Meili in Central Park. Why?

Reyes said he felt guilty that five innocent men had been punished for a crime that he committed. But those punishments were basically over by the time Reyes made his confession. Four members of the Central Park Five were already out of prison, and the fifth, Kharey Wise, was scheduled to be released very soon. It is simply not believable that a lifelong remorseless monster like Matias Reyes would suddenly have been motivated by a pang of guilt. A much more plausible explanation rests with the well-substantiated fact that Reyes, who had recentlybeen moved to Kharey Wise's prison cellblock, feared Wise's gang and desperately wanted to be transferred to a more secure and hospitable prison location. And sure enough, after he confessed to the rape of Miss Meili, he quickly received the transfer that he wanted.
Yet none of their stories matched up and the physical evidence did not support their claims

More interesting is that these boys supposedly carried out such a viscous attack without getting a spot of blood on them or leaving behind any physical evidence

By any evidence you mean DNA evidence. Which they did leave behind, but it was years and years ago...

Rightwinger, were you raped as a child? It must be the case, so full of evil. Defending rapists...
They caught the guy who did it......I have no sympathy for him
I do have sympathy for those wrongly accused and convicted

The jury was proven wrong
$40 million worth
So let's say these guys are all innocent. What then? Trump's opinion would be wrong, and so would mine. What then. What would be the significance of this be?

The significance is that Trump advocated the death penalty for 15 year old rapists

Are you really claiming that all the political fighting about the central park 5 is about Trump advocating for a death sentence? That it is not about painting trump as a racist? C'mon... nobody would ever believe this crock of shit. That was the lamest hail Mary I have ever seen.

No, their attacking and putting that poor woman in a coma was enough for Trump.....

The Central Park Five’s attorneys — as well as Ava DuVernay’s new Netflix series — have tried to portray the five teens as frightened little lambs who were intimidated and coerced by law-enforcement authorities into making false confessions. But in the precinct house after their apprehension, the suspects were loudly singing the rap song “Wild Thing” for an extended period of time while they laughed uproariously about what they had just done to Trisha Meili. When a police officer suggested to Raymond Santana that he should have been out with a girlfriend rather than attacking strangers in Central Park, the boy laughed and replied, “I already got mines.” These are not the words and actions of people trembling in fear.

The coercion theory is further discredited by the fact that the interrogations of McCray, Richardson, and Santana were videotaped and, in compliance with legal requirements for cases involving minors, were conducted in the presence of a parent or guardian. Wise, meanwhile, was already 16 at the time, thus he was unaccompanied by an adult during his videotaped interrogation. Salaam was 15 but had a fake ID listing his age as 16, so his questioning began without a parent or guardian present. But before long, his mother arrived at the precinct and requested that her son be provided with a lawyer; Salaam's confession was not videotaped.

The video footage of McCray, Richardson, Santana, and Wise was damning indeed. Some excerpts:

Antron McCray: “We charged her. We got her on the ground. Everybody started hitting her and stuff. She was on the ground. Everybody stomping and everything. Then we got, each — I grabbed one arm, some other kid grabbed one arm, and we grabbed her legs and stuff. Then we all took turns getting on her, getting on top of her.”

Kevin Richardson: “Raymond [Santana] had her arms, and Steve [Lopez, who accepted a plea bargain rather than face trial] had her legs. He spread it out. And Antron [McCray] got on top, took her panties off.”

Raymond Santana: “He was smacking her. He was saying, ‘Shut up, bitch!’ Just smacking her…. I was grabbing the lady’s tits.”

When investigators at one point asked the fifth suspect, Yusef Salaam, why he had tried to smash the victim's skull, he replied, “It was fun.”

Some additional pieces of evidence also demonstrate that the Central Park Five were very much involved in the attack against Miss Meili:

• While being driven to the police precinct shortly after his apprehension, Raymond Santana blurted out: “I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's tits.”
  • Yusef Salaam told a detective who interviewed him: “I was there, but I didn't rape her.”
  • Kevin Richardson — whose underwear was stained with semen, grass, and dirt – told an acquaintance shortly after the attack: “We just raped somebody.”
  • On April 20th, both Kevin Richardson and Raymond Santana independently brought investigators to the precise location where the previous night's attack had occurred. Richardson, for his part, told the detective: “This is where we got her ... where the raping occurred.”
  • In the company of his father, Richardson told investigators that the source of several scratches on his neck had been the fingernails of a desperate Trisha Meili.
  • When Kharey Wise on April 20th went with a detective and an Assistant District Attorney to the scene of the previous night's attack, he said: “Damn, damn that’s a lot of blood. Damn, this is really bad, that’s a lot of blood.... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn’t know how bad she was. It was really dark. I couldn’t see how much blood there was at night.”
  • Wise also told a detective that someone named “Rudy” had fondled the jogger’s breasts and stolen her Walkman. His knowledge about the existence of the Walkman was highly significant, for at that time, not even the police were yet aware that the jogger had been carrying such a device.
  • Two of Wise's friends testified that the day after the attack on Miss Meili, Wise had told them: “You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!”
  • One of the numerous young people who were arrested for their participation in the various Central Park attacks of April 19th stated, on videotape, that he had heard Raymond Santana and another boy laughing about “how they 'made a woman bleed.'”
In short, there wasn't merely a mountain of evidence indicating that the Central Park Five had participated in the brutalization of Miss Meili. There was an Everest of evidence.

Defenders of the Five point out that the DNA of the semen inside the jogger's cervix did not match that of McCray, Richardson, Santana, Wise, or Salaam — supposedly proving the boys' innocence. But in fact, it proves only that none of those five had actually penetrated the victim's vagina. It does not negate the fact that all five provided vivid testimony proving beyond any doubt that they were part of the vicious horde that had committed one of the most brutal, barbaric attacks in living memory. Nor does it alter the fact that their mere presence in that horde made them legally complicit in Miss Meili's rape. The fact that their semen was not inside the victim's body is not a get-out-of-jail-free card. Authorities always knew that there were other assailants, besides the Five, who had brutalized the victim and gotten away.
---------

In 2002, a convicted serial rapist named Matias Reyes — who was already serving a 33-years-to-life sentence for other felonies but had never been investigated as a suspect in the Central Park jogger case — suddenly confessed to having perpetrated Trisha Meili's April 19, 1989 rape. Authorities quickly confirmed his claim by matching his DNA with the DNA from the semen which had been collected during the original investigation thirteen years earlier. Reyes's confession had no bearing on the prison time that he was already serving, as the statute of limitations regarding the Trisha Meili case had expired.

Reyes was a violent psychopath with a long history of forcing his way into women's apartments and attacking them. In one of those cases, he had raped a then-pregnant woman named Lourdes Gonzalez before stabbing her nine times while her young children were in the next room, listening to their mother suffer and die. And yet now, not only was Reyes confessing to a crime for which he had never even been charged, but he was claiming (falsely) to have acted alone in attacking Trisha Meili in Central Park. Why?

Reyes said he felt guilty that five innocent men had been punished for a crime that he committed. But those punishments were basically over by the time Reyes made his confession. Four members of the Central Park Five were already out of prison, and the fifth, Kharey Wise, was scheduled to be released very soon. It is simply not believable that a lifelong remorseless monster like Matias Reyes would suddenly have been motivated by a pang of guilt. A much more plausible explanation rests with the well-substantiated fact that Reyes, who had recentlybeen moved to Kharey Wise's prison cellblock, feared Wise's gang and desperately wanted to be transferred to a more secure and hospitable prison location. And sure enough, after he confessed to the rape of Miss Meili, he quickly received the transfer that he wanted.
Yet none of their stories matched up and the physical evidence did not support their claims

More interesting is that these boys supposedly carried out such a viscous attack without getting a spot of blood on them or leaving behind any physical evidence
Did you watch the confession? They were very a wear about leaving evidence. Scratches etc
The appeals courts have reviewed those confessions and ruled them invalid

Police held the boys for 11 hours, over 24 hours without sleep
The boys were crying to go home. Police told them they could go home as soon as they confessed

Then police lied and told them all the others had confessed and named you as the rapist. Unless you tell a story RIGHT NOW, you are going to be the one going to jail

So the boys started to make up stories of what happened. The police helped them along and provided details the boys didn’t know

---------

Did you watch the confession? They were very a wear about leaving evidence. Scratches etc
The appeals courts have reviewed those confessions and ruled them invalid

Police held the boys for 11 hours, over 24 hours without sleep
The boys were crying to go home. Police told them they could go home as soon as they confessed

Then police lied and told them all the others had confessed and named you as the rapist. Unless you tell a story RIGHT NOW, you are going to be the one going to jail

So the boys started to make up stories of what happened. The police helped them along and provided details the boys didn’t know
Ohh is that what the rapist told you? Lol haha poor things.. the confession shows the little female asking them if they’re hungry, is everything ok? Did you eat... they all said they were ABSOLUTELY FINE .. you are a liar

---------

By any evidence you mean DNA evidence. Which they did leave behind, but it was years and years ago...

Rightwinger, were you raped as a child? It must be the case, so full of evil. Defending rapists...

They are not innocent because the "real" rapist came forward.

What is it with these leftists who always defend gang rapists and murderers?

---------

Seems to be Republicans demanding that innocent black teenagers be executed

---------

Seems to be Republicans demanding that innocent black teenagers be executed

Not according there confessions to the police and there friends

I think it has more to do with the way they confessed, and bragged about it to their friends before they were arrested.

YOu libs are the ones that judge people by skin color, not US normal Americans.

Teens talk smack all the time... it's not evidence.

That and DNA proved another guy did it.
They NEVER bragged about doing it. They knew nothing about the crime until police started giving them details and correcting the stories they were telling
According to their friends they bragged about it
According to the real perp and dna they did not. So keep it coming. You are not even smart enough to be a monday morning quarterback. Dumb fuck.

Why do you trust the word of a such a vile piece of shit?

So what?

Manafort was kept in solitary for a year by Mueller, does that make him innocent?

I don't know if the CP 5 are innocent or guilty, but the prosecutors who handled the case are convinced they are guilty as sin as well as the people that lived in the neighborhood, like Donald J Trump.

Having someone confess after the statute of limitations has passed so they can't be touched is just a way to get money.

The prosecutors are protecting a poorly constructed case with no physical evidence linking the boys to the crime

Think about it. The woman was brutally beaten and almost bled to death. Yet none of the boys had any blood on them or their clothes or shoes.....not a drop
There was DNA on the woman but it did not match any of the 5

DNA a did match the guy who confessed in prison. The guy who actually knew details about the crime that matched the evidence
DNA was rarely collected in 1989
Sure it was
On clothes, semen, hair samples
All were kept as evidence
Not really, DNA wasn’t that big back then. They confessed, jury found them guilty
Actually, they did collect DNA and it matched someone else.

The confessions are all here @ this channel.

COURT ON CRIME
Courts declared those so called confessions invalid...they were that bad

So bad that it cost NY .$40 million
No it didn’t it had to do with a man that was doing 33 to life trying to get away from Wise and said anything to get a transfer.. and white libs have been begging to show white guilt.. they got their opportunity lol wow

So what?

Manafort was kept in solitary for a year by Mueller, does that make him innocent?

I don't know if the CP 5 are innocent or guilty, but the prosecutors who handled the case are convinced they are guilty as sin as well as the people that lived in the neighborhood, like Donald J Trump.

Having someone confess after the statute of limitations has passed so they can't be touched is just a way to get money.

The prosecutors are protecting a poorly constructed case with no physical evidence linking the boys to the crime

Think about it. The woman was brutally beaten and almost bled to death. Yet none of the boys had any blood on them or their clothes or shoes.....not a drop
There was DNA on the woman but it did not match any of the 5

DNA a did match the guy who confessed in prison. The guy who actually knew details about the crime that matched the evidence
DNA was rarely collected in 1989
Sure it was
On clothes, semen, hair samples
All were kept as evidence
Not really, DNA wasn’t that big back then. They confessed, jury found them guilty
Actually, they did collect DNA and it matched someone else.
Not like they collect dna today..FACTS

I do not believe he thinks t
He still thinks President Obama was born outshot the USA as well. The blob is a bucket of shit.

I do not think he believes that, at all. It is his Administration Policy to lie, repeatedly and loudly to the media, the public, and his supporters. It is a propaganda technique, used to rally his base (that have agreed implicitly to at least act as if they believe) to repeat and defend in the feedback loop echo chamber, it is also valuable to him to try to shock and disturb the Democrats, (just for the effect, as he doesn't see himself as their President), and it make the media waste time reporting on the lie, while keeping his name in the news. It is his brand as Liar-In-Chief. It has been an effective strategy no matter how much the public at large and the Democrats in specific despise liars and other people of low moral character in leadership positions.

Anyone know the names of these democrats that released these animals back out to the black neighborhood?

COURT ON CRIME

No it didn’t it had to do with a man that was doing 33 to life trying to get away from Wise and said anything to get a transfer.. and white libs have been begging to show white guilt.. they got their opportunity lol wow

ummmmm....Are you claiming he faked his DNA?

COURT ON CRIME

ummmmm....Are you claiming he faked his DNA?
Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back