Trump posts 2018 signed letter from Stormy Daniels that destroys the Democrats’ hush money witch hunt

In Stephanie Clifford's much anticipated first television appearance since the story of her alleged affair with President Trump began dominating news cycles, the adult film actress also known as Stormy Daniels shared graphic details and said she signed a nondisclosure agreement to keep quiet about the encounter because she felt threatened.

Daniels appeared on CBS' 60 Minutes, and walked Anderson Cooper through her side of her experience with Trump, beginning with an encounter at a golf tournament in 2006 in which Daniels playfully swatted Trump on the behind with a magazine he had been holding that had his face on the cover.

Oh? Anderson Cooper? Well, it must be true then…:laughing0301::blahblah:

Former President Trump has acknowledged that his lawyers paid Stormy Daniels in 2016 to, "stop the false and extortionist accusations made by her about an affair.”

The former President has insisted the payments were proper. In 2018 he said on Twitter that Daniels had “signed a detailed letter admitting that there was no affair.”

The letter, made public that year, bears what appears to be Daniel’s signature.

It says that “each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006. I’m not denying the affair because I was paid hush money. I’m denying it because it never happened.”

After the letter was made public in 2018, Daniels said she was pressured into signing it.

Now that it’s resurfaced on social media, Daniels has taken to her Twitter account to post a page from her book "Full Disclosure"

“I panicked,” she wrote about signing the letter while claiming she felt threatened. “I knew the statement was complete BS.”

So we can Verify, at one time Stormy Daniels denied an affair with Donald Trump but has since said she was pressured into the denial and now continues to insist that it happened.
Once you put your singature on something like that, subsequent backpeddling is hard to do. If she can't prove she was pressured into signing it, the letter holds more credibility than her face time on TV.

So why did he pay her?
WHatever her price was. She still signed it, right?

That's the game. None of us can know otherwise but it wasn't signed under duress. She named a price, probably received it and signed accordingly. Done all the time in the corporate world and even in, gulp, politics...

Once you put your singature on something like that, subsequent backpeddling is hard to do. If she can't prove she was pressured into signing it, the letter holds more credibility than her face time on TV.
She was paid money to deny they had an affair
She denied they had an affair

Now, if she denied it without payment, you might have a point

This case is over. She signed the letter stating she never had an affair with Trump. Here it is below.

lolol when do his lawyers move to dismiss on the basis of this startling evidence!

i'd love to hear the judge's opinion.

She was paid money to deny they had an affair
She denied they had an affair

Now, if she denied it without payment, you might have a point
She took money to not spread a rumor. She spread the rumor anyway but didn't give the money back. That's real credibility there.

Forum List

Back