Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Azog We want your vote Just don't want you to vote for this obvious idiot this bully Trump
1. When you are flying around in your own privae 757 jet, MAYBE you could start calling Trump an "idiot"

2. Who has Trump bullied ? How ? Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ?

Owning a jet and claiming to be rich DOES NOT qualify as intelligence or being smart. Just means that they were lucky. So what if he has a jet? What does that really prove, other than he owns something? Damn sure doesn't mean that Trump is smart.
can't make it up. really. guy runs his own business, flies in a 757 jet, ran and became president, but he's just lucky! make a note everyone what hard luck looks like. demofks do hate those who worked hard and succeeded. So what's your version of the other billionaires, lucky huh?
He's a crook,a thief and maybe a traitor Why is he afraid to show tax returns like all other presidents have done ? Too many questionable items??

Azog We want your vote Just don't want you to vote for this obvious idiot this bully Trump
1. When you are flying around in your own privae 757 jet, MAYBE you could start calling Trump an "idiot"

Owning a jet and claiming to be rich DOES NOT qualify as intelligence or being smart. Just means that they were lucky. So what if he has a jet? What does that really prove, other than he owns something? Damn sure doesn't mean that Trump is smart.
can't make it up. really. guy runs his own business, flies in a 757 jet, ran and became president, but he's just lucky! make a note everyone what hard luck looks like. demofks do hate those who worked hard and succeeded. So what's your version of the other billionaires, lucky huh?
He's a crook,a thief and maybe a traitor Why is he afraid to show tax returns like all other presidents have done ? Too many questionable items??
They are his tax returns, he can show them if he wants or not show them. Its America not Obammy's favorite country.

They are his tax returns, he can show them if he wants or not show them. Its America not Obammy's favorite country.
And you really believe he's not hiding anything ,with his rep you really believe his hands are clean??? You can't be that naive

name something he did, I've been waiting. scream at the fking top of your lungs, I give a shit what you think. prove it.

AS for his taxes, it has personal information that we don't need to see. The IRS is there to protect us.

And you really believe he's not hiding anything ,with his rep you really believe his hands are clean??? You can't be that naive
prove thet're dirty like I just posted. why don't you? you should have all of that available since you constantly scream it.

Last edited:
name something he did, I've been waiting. scream at the fking top of your lungs, I give a shit what you think. prove it.

AS for his taxes, it has personal information that we don't need to see. The IRS is there to protect us.
You really want me to prove something to you?? Really?? A trump ass kisser who believes all the shit he throws?? Get real

I don't really care given the choice you gave me with Sleepy Joe the sniffer and boob squeezer. Being naive has nothing to do with it, common sense is applicable.

I don't really care given the choice you gave me with Sleepy Joe the sniffer and boob squeezer. Being naive has nothing to do with it, common sense is applicable.
Common sense?? You look at a guy with so called billions and no American bank will lend him a dime? What does your common sense say about that?? Mine says he's connected to Russia and Putin

Common sense?? You look at a guy with so called billions and no American bank will lend him a dime? What does your common sense say about that?? Mine says he's connected to Russia and Putin
You didn't seem to care about Obammy and his man love for Putin, plus Trump has done business with many countries over the years as a non-politician and all perfectly legal. Dementia Joe is nursing home material so again.....common sense.

You really want me to prove something to you?? Really?? A trump ass kisser who believes all the shit he throws?? Get real
yep!!!

but you can't. that's a true demofk screaming wolf.

so when were you in the banking business to know what trump can and can't get?

Post the note he was denied.

so when were you in the banking business to know what trump can and can't get?

Post the note he was denied.
JC456 Does this help??
Is it true that Donald Trump cannot secure a loan from a US BANK?
6 Answers

Barbara Taylor

, former Realtor, Investor, Property Manager at Carolina Classic Properties
Answered December 4, 2019 · Author has 1.7K answers and 2M answer views

It has been true for decades that Trump can't borrow money in the US, that is for all of his career that his father wasn't backing him and then bailing him out, and it was widely publicized at the time.
It’s in court and other public records for anyone with the time to see that Trump has always been financially irresponsible, deceptive, incompetent, and fraudulent.
When he did still have properties, his bankers put him on an allowance for his living expenses and didn't let him control anything.
4 major bankruptcies and 2 others and thousands of law suits by stiffed clients, customers, contractors
Continue Reading

Brownie You were told before 2016 what a pos trump has ALWAYS been NOW he's proven it to you

Brownie You were told before 2016 what a pos trump has ALWAYS been NOW he's proven it to you
And yet you whine and whine and cry and cry but can't ever come up with anyone to beat him. And this drubbing will be worse than the last.

The chickens have come home to roost The proof trump is was and will always be a POS is on the table What kind of low lifes can support this degenerate?

Forum List

Back