Trump on Omar - "She's telling us how to run OUR country"

She should be stripped of her citizenship and shipped back to the shithole she came from.
For what reasons?
For her anti Americanism, and support of and aiding and abetting of America's enemies both foreign and domestic, in short she's completely betrayed her citizenship oath. Giving citizenship should not be a one way street.

Oath

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

This is wrong on so many levels. Pffft ... yer an a-hole racist Donald. Wear it with pride you idiot.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar yet again for her Somali origins, saying the Minnesota Democrat is “telling us how to run our country.”​
“How about Omar of Minnesota?” Trump said at a rally in Moon Township, Pa., outside Pittsburgh. “We’re going to win the state of Minnesota because of her, they say. She’s telling us how to run our country. How did you do where you came from? How’s your country doing? She’s going to tell us — she’s telling us how to run our country.”​
Omar is a U.S. citizen — a requirement for serving in Congress — and was naturalized after coming to the country as a child refugee from Somalia.​

The comment was one of the president’s many jabs suggesting Omar is not an American.​

Omar hits back :)

Another Super-Spreader event - Brainwashed cultists? Spot on Andy!

Trump should be in jail after an assassination plot by Chris Hasson, a neo Nazi white supremacist, and death threats from Patrick Carlineo (Trump supporters)were attributed to Trumps continual accusations (even after they were proved false) that Omar had 'partied' on 9/11.
Whether he sanctioned the assassination threats or not, he certainly was responsible for inciting them.
Did the FBI even question him?

How the hell can any sane person even consider voting for Trump after that?

Americans should be proud of the fact that an immigrant from war torn Somalia, and now a NATURALISED US CITIZEN has risen to represent
(with support of 60,000 or 57%) her community.

"Ilhan Omar is described by fans as: Extraordinary, Likeable, Exciting, Intelligent and Beautiful. What America thinks living wage, affordable housing, universal healthcare, student loan debt forgiveness, the protection of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, and abolishing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). She has strongly opposed the immigration policies of the Trump administration, including the Trump travel ban.[8] She has been the subject of several death threats, conspiracy theories, other harassment by political opponents,[9][10] and false and misleading claims by Donald Trump.[11][12]" Wikipedia

Scapegoating racial minorities is the dregs, the rock bottom of political debate. Trump is 'President'. and is supposed to represent all Americans, yes including Democrats and Muslims.
Instead of continually launching wild and false accusations, and conspiracy theories about his opponents in his Hitlerian rants.
He should be the bigger man - statesmanlike and be delivering his vision of an America that everyone will be inspired by.

This is wrong on so many levels. Pffft ... yer an a-hole racist Donald. Wear it with pride you idiot.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar yet again for her Somali origins, saying the Minnesota Democrat is “telling us how to run our country.”​
“How about Omar of Minnesota?” Trump said at a rally in Moon Township, Pa., outside Pittsburgh. “We’re going to win the state of Minnesota because of her, they say. She’s telling us how to run our country. How did you do where you came from? How’s your country doing? She’s going to tell us — she’s telling us how to run our country.”​
Omar is a U.S. citizen — a requirement for serving in Congress — and was naturalized after coming to the country as a child refugee from Somalia.​

The comment was one of the president’s many jabs suggesting Omar is not an American.​

Omar hits back :)

Another Super-Spreader event - Brainwashed cultists? Spot on Andy!

Trump should be in jail after an assassination plot by Chris Hasson, a neo Nazi white supremacist, and death threats from Patrick Carlineo (Trump supporters)were attributed to Trumps continual accusations (even after they were proved false) that Omar had 'partied' on 9/11.
Whether he sanctioned the assassination threats or not, he certainly was responsible for inciting them.
Did the FBI even question him?

How the hell can any sane person even consider voting for Trump after that?

Americans should be proud of the fact that an immigrant from war torn Somalia, and now a NATURALISED US CITIZEN has risen to represent
(with support of 60,000 or 57%) her community.

"Ilhan Omar is described by fans as: Extraordinary, Likeable, Exciting, Intelligent and Beautiful. What America thinks living wage, affordable housing, universal healthcare, student loan debt forgiveness, the protection of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, and abolishing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). She has strongly opposed the immigration policies of the Trump administration, including the Trump travel ban.[8] She has been the subject of several death threats, conspiracy theories, other harassment by political opponents,[9][10] and false and misleading claims by Donald Trump.[11][12]" Wikipedia

Scapegoating racial minorities is the dregs, the rock bottom of political debate. Trump is 'President'. and is supposed to represent all Americans, yes including Democrats and Muslims.
Instead of continually launching wild and false accusations, and conspiracy theories about his opponents in his Hitlerian rants.
He should be the bigger man - statesmanlike and be delivering his vision of an America that everyone will be inspired by.

Well said Oz. Donald has incited a lot of violence including that of serial killers on the world stage.

Sadly, Donald is -in his insanity and ineptitude- a mass murderer himself.

Of course, Donald Trump inciting violence is nothing new in the slightest.

Omar should call herself the representative for Al Queda / Hamas

Forum List

Back