Trump Lied About Iraq War

Begs the question: Will the news media ever bother to verify any of Donald Trump's wild claims?

Given the deference they granted the Smirking War Criminal's propaganda in the buildup to the disastrous invasion of Iraqnam, I'm disinclined to believe that they are anxious to revisit the issue....

Begs the question: Will the news media ever bother to verify any of Donald Trump's wild claims?

Given the deference they granted the Smirking War Criminal's propaganda in the buildup to the disastrous invasion of Iraqnam, I'm disinclined to believe that they are anxious to revisit the issue....
The so called liberal media were falling all over themselves to be cheerleaders for Bush.

Let's be honest here. When he was asked if he was in favor of the war in Iraq, he hedged a while and said, "I guess so. I just wish it was done right the first time." Hardly a resounding "Yes!"

He changed his mind. So big deal. Hillary and her husband defrauded millions from taxpayers in the Whitewater debacle and left behind a trail of dead bodies to cover it up.

Let's be honest here. When he was asked if he was in favor of the war in Iraq, he hedged a while and said, "I guess so. I just wish it was done right the first time." Hardly a resounding "Yes!"
Trump has been going on and on about his superior judgment and how he was absolutely opposed to the invasion of Iraq from the very beginning. He is evidently full of shit.

Trump has been going on and on about his superior judgment and how he was absolutely opposed to the invasion of Iraq from the very beginning. He is evidently full of shit.
He didn't say he was opposed to it dumass. He said it was a huge mistake. Hindsight...

He changed his mind. So big deal. Hillary and her husband defrauded millions from taxpayers in the Whitewater debacle and left behind a trail of dead bodies to cover it up.
So if we follow your alleged logic: Hilary Clinton's lies justify whatever stupid shit Donald Trump is inclined to make up.

He didn't say he was opposed to it dumass. He said it was a huge mistake. Hindsight...
I beg your pardon fuck wit, sounds like a distinction without a difference.

So if we follow your alleged logic: Hilary Clinton's lies justify whatever stupid shit Donald Trump is inclined to make up.
It's politics. It's not a matter of if they lie. Just a matter of how much.

That's got to be right up there with the very stupidest thoughts I've ever had the misfortune of being subjected to.

Yeah, 15 years later dickbreath. What he said is it should have been done right the first time. He didn't outright oppose or agree with the invasion idiot. The fact that he says now that it was a huge mistake is no doubt how the man felt all along. Damn libtards.

That's got to be right up there with the very stupidest thoughts I've ever had the misfortune of being subjected to.
I'm sure you are full of stupid thoughts most of the time. After all, you're a democrat.

Yeah, 15 years later dickbreath. What he said is it should have been done right the first time. He didn't outright oppose or agree with the invasion idiot. The fact that he says now that it was a huge mistake is no doubt how the man felt all along. Damn libtards.
It looks like Trump and his dim wit followers have no idea what they stand for or why they don't.

It looks like Trump and his dim wit followers have no idea what they stand for or why they don't.
Lol you Takers make me sick.

Lol you Takers make me sick.
You dummies make me cringe.

Forum List

Back