Trump (June 15, 2020): ""If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any."

This is the President of the United States ladies and gentlemen, believing that if you have coronavirus but don't get tested, then you don't have coronavirus.

That's NOT what he said, moron. If you force EVERYONE to be tested, of course there will be a huge spike in "new" cases. I've never been tested, but I honestly believe I had it at the end of last year when China was hiding it from us.

Thing is nobody seems to have any real idea how many active cases there are and how many people are really recovered. Even with the "new cases" many are people who have already had it and recovered if they did the antibody test

Can you quote the original tweet?

Here is the real Trump tweet.

"Our testing is so much bigger and more advanced than any other country (we have done a great job on this!) that it shows more cases. Without testing, or weak testing, we would be showing almost no cases. Testing is a double edged sword - Makes us look bad, but good to have!!!"

Can you quote the original tweet?

Here is the real Trump tweet.

"Our testing is so much bigger and more advanced than any other country (we have done a great job on this!) that it shows more cases. Without testing, or weak testing, we would be showing almost no cases. Testing is a double edged sword - Makes us look bad, but good to have!!!"
Makes sense to me.

Meaning with this virus and its ability to not show symptoms in some people that the more you test the more cases you will find....but hospitals are still in many cases covid patient free.....the virus is weakening....many ill are resting and convalescing at home....

Well... Someone I know finally got it... Which means I might have it. Talking to the boss and HR right now.. Damnit.

Meaning with this virus and its ability to not show symptoms in some people that the more you test the more cases you will find....but hospitals are still in many cases covi-d patient free.....the virus is weakening....many ill are resting and convalescing at home....

Those idiot dead from the neck up TiIki carryingHeil Followers of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Pussy Grabbing Cowardly Orange Shit will have to submit to having their temperature taken and they will be offered masks.

But according the Orange Shit Stain C-19 Hoax.

45 Rally Not Welcome In Tulsa.

A harsh, plain-speaking editorial in Tulsa’s largest newspaper Monday declared that President Donald Trump’s planned rally in the city Saturday will bring no benefit to the city — and will risk Oklahomans’ lives.
This is the wrong time and Tulsa is the wrong parace for a Trump rally,” the editorial in the Tulsa World stated.

We don’t know why he chose Tulsa, but we can’t see any way that his visit will be good for the city.” There’s “no reason to think” Trump’s appearance “will have any effect on November’s election outcome” in the city or state — but it could trigger dire health consequences, the paper warned.

That lying sack of liquid shit pence is claiming Tulsa has flattened the curve, which is of course another a long line of lies. Cases of C-19 in Tulsa are in fact trending upward. Just for the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing Asshole 45 to hopefully catch a dose.

Forum List

Back