Trump is remarkably silent for someone trying to contest the election results

Either one of two things, 1 he has nothing and is just brooding, or 2 he has actual evidence of fraud and is waiting to release it when it is complete.
Based on prior history, it’s 2. How many times has he claimed to have evidence of something that he will release soon, and it never comes?

Hell, we are still waiting to hear from his Hawaii investigation.

Either one of two things, 1 he has nothing and is just brooding, or 2 he has actual evidence of fraud and is waiting to release it when it is complete.
Based on prior history, it’s 2. How many times has he claimed to have evidence of something that he will release soon, and it never comes?

Well, in his last debate he did say a vaccine would be available in the coming weeks. What do you know, the day after slow Joe declares victory, it is announced that a vaccine will be available this month.

That nose ring you lefties are being pulled by must be really sore by now.

Well, in his last debate he did say a vaccine would be available in the coming weeks. What do you know, the day after slow Joe declares victory, it is announced that a vaccine will be available this month.

You’re not being particularly accurate. Trump said there’d be a vaccine before the election. Pfizer said it will ask the FDA for approval later this month. Availability is TBD. Widespread availability is next year at best.

Accuracy matters. Trump is rarely if ever accurate.

You’re not being particularly accurate. Trump said there’d be a vaccine before the election. Pfizer said it will ask the FDA for approval later this month. Availability is TBD. Widespread availability is next year at best.

You think it is pure coincidence that this was announced the first business day after Biden declared victory? Seriously?

The other question is if there is actually hard evidence of fraud, would you even care?

If Trump truly is as evil as you think, doesn't "by any means nessasary" become a reality?

You substandard fucks can't go 48 hours without the Donald overwhelming your every thought. The voices will not go away.

Concentrate on what color poo the Chinaman left in the bedsheets this morning..... that may bring some relief. In the meantime the adults will discuss the marxist Dim premise that America no longer needs elections.

until someone comes along with Trump's charisma, stamina, and winning mentality, Donald Trump is and will always will be the leader of the Republican party...for an eternity!

The other question is if there is actually hard evidence of fraud, would you even care?
Sure. Always have cared. I just hope that it’s all reported. I hope that Trump’s accusations are fairly reported, especially by the media that the right wing and his supporters trust.

Beietbart published a story about error in votes being counted in Fulton. It was tweeted out by Trump. The article doesn’t mention that the error was not intentional. That it was picked up by the election workers. They rescanned a few thousand ballots and corrected the error. The governor send investigators to double check. Everything worked out fine and no evidence of fraud.

Oh, and Biden’s lead increased when the votes were rescanned after the error was caught.

Sure. Always have cared. I just hope that it’s all reported. I hope that Trump’s accusations are fairly reported, especially by the media that the right wing and his supporters trust.

Beietbart published a story about error in votes being counted in Fulton. It was tweeted out by Trump. The article doesn’t mention that the error was not intentional. That it was picked up by the election workers. They rescanned a few thousand ballots and corrected the error. The governor send investigators to double check. Everything worked out fine and no evidence of fraud.

Oh, and Biden’s lead increased when the votes were rescanned after the error was caught.

One case, and of course they will say it's "unintentional".

If 1/2 the electorate doesn't trust the voting process are you just going to ignore the issue?

If 1/2 the electorate doesn't trust the voting process are you just going to ignore the issue?
I mean, why shouldn't we believe it was unintentional? It's not rational to think that we are going to count 140 million votes without errors on occasion. Since the system is redundant, errors are picked up and fixed. Transparency dictates that the errors are disclosed. Unless there's some reason to think it was malicious, I have no problem accepting that it was a mistake.

I'm not ignoring the issue of lack of trust. But, it's not necessarily the fault of the process that the lack of trust is there. The narrative they're getting from their trusted media is to not trust the system, to believe that there was fraud, but the evidence is lacking and the context is not being covered. If the system is fair, but the people don't trust it because they're misled (just asking a hypothetical for now), who is at fault? The best anyone can do is try to counter a false narrative with facts. That's what I intend to do.

I mean, why shouldn't we believe it was unintentional? It's not rational to think that we are going to count 140 million votes without errors on occasion. Since the system is redundant, errors are picked up and fixed. Transparency dictates that the errors are disclosed. Unless there's some reason to think it was malicious, I have no problem accepting that it was a mistake.

I'm not ignoring the issue of lack of trust. But, it's not necessarily the fault of the process that the lack of trust is there. The narrative they're getting from their trusted media is to not trust the system, to believe that there was fraud, but the evidence is lacking and the context is not being covered. If the system is fair, but the people don't trust it because they're misled (just asking a hypothetical for now), who is at fault? The best anyone can do is try to counter a false narrative with facts. That's what I intend to do.

Nah, you just intend to ignore any evidence of fraud and cluck like a fucking chicken that your guy won.

Go off and fucking die you SJW cuck.

Nah, you just intend to ignore any evidence of fraud and cluck like a fucking chicken that your guy won.

Nah. I'm just going to be fair and not jump to conclusions. Is that the wrong thing to do?

Nah. I'm just going to be fair and not jump to conclusions. Is that the wrong thing to do?

Nah, head in the sand for you if actual evidence pops up. You will find ways to justify it.

Suck cock, soi boi.

In Michigan they put paper over windows to stop people observing the count. In PA they just refused to let them enter the room or made them stand at least 60 feet away. Those are not mistakes, those are violations against the law. What did they see in those ballots they were so scared of that they didn't want observers watching over the count? They even have videos of poll workers actually filling out ballots.

Nah, head in the sand for you if actual evidence pops up. You will find ways to justify it.

Suck cock, soi boi.
The head in the sand is you the second the "actual evidence" falls apart as spectacularly as Trump's lead in Michigan.

I don't recall that. I remember him saying a vaccine out by the end of the year.

In Michigan they put paper over windows to stop people observing the count. In PA they just refused to let them enter the room or made them stand at least 60 feet away. Those are not mistakes, those are violations against the law. What did they see in those ballots they were so scared of that they didn't want observers watching over the count? They even have videos of poll workers actually filling out ballots.
They papered over a window with a rowdy protest crowd outside who were filming them against the rules. The observers and media always remained in the room. Just a bunch of nutty protestors had to remain out. There is no law against papering over a window with a bunch of Trump nutters on the other side. The workers need to work. This isn't helping:
1604933458020.png

In PA, they stood 10 feet away and were not refused to be in the room. They can now stand 6 feet away after Trump won a lawsuit. They're not trying to stop them from seeing the ballots, they're trying to prevent their workers from getting COVID.

Workers were filling out ballots, which if you know anything about the process, occurs when a ballot cannot be read by the scanner due to stray marks, a badly folded or torn ballot or any number of reasons. Two employees from both parties fill out the ballots together. Observers are able to see the process up close.

There's a lot of misinformation out there. Try to keep it real.

Attachments

• 1604933402736.png
    1604933402736.png
    647.9 KB · Views: 12

Suck cock, soi boi.
The head in the sand is you the second the "actual evidence" falls apart as spectacularly as Trump's lead in Michigan.

Any evidence will be flushed down the memory hole. It's nice to have the media on your side, you traitorous quisling.

Forum List

Back