Trump Indictment should guarantee him becoming the GOP nominee

These indictments are making Trump more popular among Americans. Did the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot?

Of course, it will. Criminal organizations vote for criminals. No surprise, there.

He didn’t do any violence, you brainwashed moron. The lib media is so desperate to peddle that lie that they’re actually doctoring the tapes they play for the gullible public, like you.
Is that why so many of the Jan 6 "tourists" have gone to prison? Because they didn't commit violence?

The Democrats want to bring down Trump because they stole the election and they want to hide their misdeed and they take the Americans (Republicans) for idiots because we have all seen that this election was rigged.
Why would we "want to bring down" the orange douchebag if we had already "stolen" the election?

You're not too bright, are you? :itsok:

You’re the one who voted for the man destroying our country, thanks to the bribes he and his family took from enemy countries. I wouldn’t call that smart.
My guy is in the WH while your guy is whining down in Florida waiting for the next indictment. Tell us again, who's smart? :itsok:

Trump has severe dyslexia. He can't read. I believe Tony Schwartz and Trump's wife. I also have hundreds of books.
If he can't read, how did he graduate from private school and college? Did his dyslexia develop since then? Also, how is he able to compose those tweets? Does he dictate them to someone who writes them?

If he can't read, how did he graduate from private school and college? Did his dyslexia develop since then? Also, how is he able to compose those tweets? Does he dictate them to someone who writes them?

Trump attended a very second rate military boarding school. In college he didn't attend classes and hired people to take his exams... In grammar school his older siblings did his homework. He has about a 5th grade vocabulary. You should have noticed . His staff complained constantly that he refused to read daily briefings.

Is that why so many of the Jan 6 "tourists" have gone to prison? Because they didn't commit violence?
I didn’t call them tourists, but my response was to the poster who said Trump committed violence. He did no such thing, and to say so just shows how far into TDS madness you people have descended.

Trump attended a very second rate military boarding school. In college he didn't attend classes and hired people to take his exams... In grammar school his older siblings did his homework. He has about a 5th grade vocabulary. You should have noticed . His staff complained constantly that he refused to read daily briefings.
All of that seems very plausible. The question remains: how has Trump become as successful as he is? I hate the guy myself, but he has had a major effect on American politics.

Does anyone know what his IQ is?

All of that seems very plausible. The question remains: how has Trump become as successful as he is? I hate the guy myself, but he has had a major effect on American politics.

Does anyone know what his IQ is?

He claims to be genius level, but he has also claimed to be a big stud. I have a dyslexic child. They learn to compensate. In my son's case, he can memorize and he's very observant and empathic. I was told early on that these kids often develop behavior problems. We have been lucky I guess . Our son is a wonderful man and a great husband and father.

I think overall Trump has been a horribly negative influence. He's keenly disliked abroad as well.

I think overall Trump has been a horribly negative influence. He's keenly disliked abroad as well.
Of course he has been a horribly negative influence. More Americans hate him than hate Biden, but more people love him than love Biden. He has achieved a fanatical following for reasons I cannot understand.

Of course he has been a horribly negative influence. More Americans hate him than hate Biden, but more people love him than love Biden. He has achieved a fanatical following for reasons I cannot understand.
Trump is a demagogue with the ability to agitate the masses. Look at Hitler's impassioned rhetoric. He lied his ass off and the mob was moved.

I didn’t call them tourists, but my response was to the poster who said Trump committed violence. He did no such thing, and to say so just shows how far into TDS madness you people have descended.
Yeah, your guy was so sore at losing an election that he incites his retards to storm the Capitol and hang his own VP... and yet we are the ones who have descended to madness? :auiqs.jpg:

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Forum List

Back