Trump: Hillary would cause World War III

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Some Hillary minions aboard have repeatedly and constantly demanded Mr. Assad´s death or at least his deprivation of power, while they have not expressed any derogatory about al-Qaeda and ISIS. This mirrors the actual view of the current Obama regime like everything those minions have ever said.

Mr. Trump has now warned in an interview that Hillary Clinton´s policy leads to World War III.

"What we should do is focus on ISIS. We should not be focusing on Syria. You’re going to end up in World War Three over Syria if we listen to Hillary Clinton. Assad is secondary, to me, to ISIS."

However, President Assad should not be of any concern for President Trump unless it is about to improve ties with Syria, lift the sanctions and reverse the damage done. The sanctions on Syria imposed by the Obama regime and the EU regime hit the people.

Mr. Trump also complained of a lack of support from the GOP.

"If we had party unity, we couldn’t lose this election to Hillary Clinton. ... The people are very angry with the leadership of this party, because this is an election that we will win 100 percent if we had support from the top. I think we’re going to win it anyway."

"Trump also called for an investigation into President Obama over what he knew about Clinton's use of a private email server."
Trump Calls Out GOP Leaders, Says Hillary Would Cause 'World War 3' in Syria

What happens when you put a moron like Hillary in charge? People who know Hillary say everything she touches ends up FUBAR. The woman has no measurable accomplishments in any position she's held. Her failures on the other hand are many and colossal. She has no leadership skills, her leadership style is to be a mean fouled mouthed bitch, which explains why she fails.

I voted for Trump today, you Hillary voters you OWN this idiot if she wins 100%.

I have actually argued with republicans on several occasions about why we should not drop nuclear bombs in Syria.

when the hell did they become assad supporters?

just goes to show Trump has no idea how Congress works.

he's unfit to be POTUS

study up Trump, and all you pathetic little Trumpbots ..

the Constitution clearly grants the Congress the power to declare war, in Article 1, Section 8. This power is not shared with anyone, including the President. The President, however, is just as clearly made the Commander in Chief of all of the armed forces, in Article 2, Section 2.

The Far Right and Alt Right have finally come out into the open and reveal themselves as fascist supporters of Asad and Putin.

he's unfit to be POTUS
now THERE is a piece of logic ................................................................... not.

you need to read the constitution ... you can read ?

You can be assured that I am fully aware of all facets of the Constitution .... clearly, from your comment, you really don't have a clue, do you?

"Trump Calls Out GOP Leaders, Says Hillary Would Cause 'World War 3' in Syria"

Lies and demagoguery, the tactics of a ‘candidate’ who knows he’s going to lose the election.

And that Trump is a demagogue and liar comes as no surprise.

he's unfit to be POTUS
now THERE is a piece of logic ................................................................... not.

You can be assured that I am fully aware of all facets of the Constitution .... clearly, from your comment, you really don't have a clue, do you?

the Constitution clearly grants the Congress the power to declare war, in Article 1, Section 8. This power is not shared with anyone, including the President. The President, however, is just as clearly made the Commander in Chief of all of the armed forces, in Article 2, Section 2,

go ahead and school me Mr Constitution.

he's unfit to be POTUS

the Constitution clearly grants the Congress the power to declare war, in Article 1, Section 8. This power is not shared with anyone, including the President. The President, however, is just as clearly made the Commander in Chief of all of the armed forces, in Article 2, Section 2,

This is called a non sequitur .... it has nothing to do with the question being discussed.

It is, instead, a pathetic cry for attention, despite the lack of understanding of the discussion at hand.

However, for your info, while the Constitution says that, it is also true that Congress has agreed that the President may commit troops to battle for a period of 90 days while he seeks a declaration of war.

In addition, The War Powers Act of 1973 was a feeble attempt to curtail the President's belligerent tendencies. The Constitutional "power to declare war", does not have a concomitant restriction of the use of military force without a formal declaration of war. They felt that the "power of the purse" restricted the president sufficiently ... after all, he couldn't go to war if he couldn't buy bullets, could he? They did not envision the "power of the credit card" that has been exercised since WWII by all presidents. The War Powers Act attempted to correct that, and has fallen woefully short.

As we have spiraled quickly to a centralized and all powerful government, Congress has lost its ability to influence the actions of the executive branch. In truth, the Congress has rapidly transitioned to irrelevance in the face of presidents unwilling to be constrained by intent and historical precedence (as we have seen most significantly during the Obama regime).

Consider yourself schooled.

he's unfit to be POTUS

This is called a non sequitur .... it has nothing to do with the question being discussed.

It is, instead, a pathetic cry for attention, despite the lack of understanding of the discussion at hand.

However, for your info, while the Constitution says that, it is also true that Congress has agreed that the President may commit troops to battle for a period of 90 days while he seeks a declaration of war.

In addition, The War Powers Act of 1973 was a feeble attempt to curtail the President's belligerent tendencies. The Constitutional "power to declare war", does not have a concomitant restriction of the use of military force without a formal declaration of war. They felt that the "power of the purse" restricted the president sufficiently ... after all, he couldn't go to war if he couldn't buy bullets, could he? They did not envision the "power of the credit card" that has been exercised since WWII by all presidents. The War Powers Act attempted to correct that, and has fallen woefully short.

As we have spiraled quickly to a centralized and all powerful government, Congress has lost its ability to influence the actions of the executive branch. In truth, the Congress has rapidly transitioned to irrelevance in the face of presidents unwilling to be constrained by intent and historical precedence (as we have seen most significantly during the Obama regime).

Consider yourself schooled.
Very good summary and excellent schooling of our fascist liberal friend Siete...

Liberals do not have the critical thinking abilities to understand the Constitution and no longer can link .gov to tyranny, and that causes them to expand tyranny by democrats orders and then embrace the leviathan who controls them.....

It's a sick joke, and democrats get offended when we laugh at them, because they have no fucking clue why we are laughing at them....

Forum List

Back