Trump Fires Inspector General Who Sounded Alarm On Ukraine Call

... Deep state traitors.

Your presidenr is responsible for a dramatic situaiton in the USA in context t6zrvbiulkisiaoihntof a n ekixrerme dalouers threatbfoir then peole of the USA. His job is to ptoetct the USA and the western world. I can live with the idea that the USA likes not to be any longer the leading nairtons if the western world. That's only a kind of "US-exit". Butb whatbazhiot his etxcrermn idtioc beureosn incontext of the current pandemy? Is it "only" his incompetence which bring lostof pieo bof thenUSA inthe dcagre to lsoe theri life , althigh it wozudlhad ni9t benn necararyr that thsi is hsjapjeing - or is he justsinjeol not doing what's the job of an US_ efciasns president: To do whzatslö the best for all US-Americans, indpendetn fronj any poicvaul opinion. Why is he not doing his job? What aer the concrete reasohns for? What are his real interests?

What was that garadfad#%#% SDd asdfasdf we gsssass?

Do you try to be funny or do you try to be a racist?

Try? Racism requires no effort with this crowd ;)

you ignoring what he did, why?
No, I'm not. But then your version of what he did is a profoundly false Trumpian fantasy so.............
Trump was exonerated,, it was fake news costing millions.. get over it deep state .. trump ain’t going no where

Sorry - Trump was not "exonerated". Even Fat Billy Barf's four page summary could have told you that.
Yes he was according the the AG

No, I'm not. But then your version of what he did is a profoundly false Trumpian fantasy so.............
Trump was exonerated,, it was fake news costing millions.. get over it deep state .. trump ain’t going no where

Sorry - Trump was not "exonerated". Even Fat Billy Barf's four page summary could have told you that.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Barr said, “I didn’t exonerate. I said that we didn’t believe that there was sufficient evidence to establish an obstruction offense.”

Wrong again Bison Breath

Barr said, “I didn’t exonerate. I said that we didn’t believe that there was sufficient evidence to establish an obstruction offense.”
Keep choking that chicken....You should know that it is already dead though...

Rep. Adam Schiff slams the “dead of night” decision to gut the intelligence community’s independence by firing Michael Atkinson.

President Donald Trump has notified the Senate Intelligence Committee that he is firing Michael Atkinson, the inspector general for the U.S. intelligence community who was the first to alert Congress to an urgent whistleblower complaint about Trump’s phone call with Ukraine’s president last year.

In a July 25 phone call, Trump pressured President Volodymyr Zelensky to open an investigation into unfounded accusations against former Vice President Joe Biden and his son. At the time, Trump was withholding military aid from Ukraine, a form of coercion for political gain that led to his impeachment in the House.

Trump notified the Senate committee of his intention to fire Atkinson and remove him from his post as inspector general of U.S. intelligence agencies, which will be effective 30 days from Friday, according to congressional officials and a copy of Trump’s notification in a letter obtained by several media outlets.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) called the “dead of night decision” a “blatant attempt to gut the independence of the Intelligence community and retaliate against those who dare to expose presidential wrongdoing.”

Trump Fires Inspector General Who Sounded Alarm On Ukraine Call

Is Trump trying to deflect attention away from his mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic? It really does look that way. Michael Atkinson was appointed by Trump. Atkinson has a reputation of being an honorable man.

Good he deserved to have his puck ass fired.

... nThey aren't patriots. They stabbed a lawfully elected President in the back.

That's by the way a typical Nazi argument.
Nazis were also big environmentalists.

No. Nazis were like you are now. For example Nazis had a teaching: "the sun is an iceberg". This was even for the most Nazis themselve absurde. But with such a nonsense they found out who is ready to ignore every reality in the name of their ideology. This leaded to this what Hanna Ahrendt later had called something like "the evilness of 'normality'" or "the banality of the evil".

Don't use that despicable propaganda on me, douchebag.

You and your president are the propagandists of hate and lazyness.

Drain the swamp

Like most of the "swamp" Trump has "drained", he was the one who nominated him in the first place. But, hey, 50th times a charm.

What guys like me get is Trump expects his staff to buy-in and do a tremendous job. They don't they're gone. I don't recall seeing such competence in former POTUS, though Reagan was pretty dang good.

Having to fire almost everybody you yourself picked for the job is now a sign of competence? The mental gymnastics is must take to wrap your head around that one is staggering.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Wrong - Impeachment lives forever. :)

... Deep state traitors.

Your presidenr is responsible for a dramatic situaiton in the USA in context t6zrvbiulkisiaoihntof a n ekixrerme dalouers threatbfoir then peole of the USA. His job is to ptoetct the USA and the western world. I can live with the idea that the USA likes not to be any longer the leading nairtons if the western world. That's only a kind of "US-exit". Butb whatbazhiot his etxcrermn idtioc beureosn incontext of the current pandemy? Is it "only" his incompetence which bring lostof pieo bof thenUSA inthe dcagre to lsoe theri life , althigh it wozudlhad ni9t benn necararyr that thsi is hsjapjeing - or is he justsinjeol not doing what's the job of an US_ efciasns president: To do whzatslö the best for all US-Americans, indpendetn fronj any poicvaul opinion. Why is he not doing his job? What aer the concrete reasohns for? What are his real interests?

What was that garadfad#%#% SDd asdfasdf we gsssass?

Do you try to be funny or do you try to be a racist?
Do you try to post unintelligible garbage?

Got it. You like to be intentionally ignorant and you speed up your life time by losing quality. By the way: Corona forces people to find their time and to find their love. And Corona gives a warning to everyone to take much more care. Specially all "Exit"-ideas are made from old people, who often have a totally wrong interpretation about real history.
Your post was gibberish. Don't you understand that?

You did not read it.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Grasping here lol.. the man got caught up,, he should turn in schiff ,, Have some integrity

Wrong again Bison Breath

Which means accused lol , by deranged people haha

Wrong again Bison Breath

I'm reasonably certain that your zombie Orange Overlord has consumed your final three brain cells.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Wrong again... The Senate ACQUITTED HIM...of your meaningless drivel...

Wrong again Bison Breath

Wrong again... The Senate ACQUITTED HIM...of your meaningless drivel...

The Senate acquitted Clinton too - But he remains impeached for eternity.

Wrong again Bison Breath

I'm reasonably certain that your zombie Orange Overlord has consumed your final three brain cells.
Lol come on impeach him again lol

Forum List

Back