Trump ERUPTS, lets loose on GOP Georgia Governor Brian Kemp: "he's done nothing about voter fraud...i'm ashamed i ever endorsed him"

Trump's going ballistic!

The petulant child is lashing out again.
1606680733990.png

• Banned
I had high hopes for Kemp, but he has dropped the ball and failed to clean up the disaster taking place in Georgia. While Georgians continue to lose faith in him, he remains silent and mostly unhelpful.
Hollywood and other out of state elitists are pouring millions into the state so they can continue to spread the disease of progressivism-over 80% of donations above $200 to Warnock and Ossoff are from out of state-and he doesn’t seem to have much to say on that, either.

"he's done nothing about voter fraud.”

One can’t ‘do something’ about ‘fraud’ that doesn’t exist.
Trump is outraged at all of the republican officials and judges that have refused to throw away their careers for him. He expected the fix to be in and it wasn't, now they must pay.

I had high hopes for Kemp, but he has dropped the ball and failed to clean up the disaster taking place in Georgia. While Georgians continue to lose faith in him, he remains silent and mostly unhelpful.
Hollywood and other out of state elitists are pouring millions into the state so they can continue to spread the disease of progressivism-over 80% of donations above $200 to Warnock and Ossoff are from out of state-and he doesn’t seem to have much to say on that, either.

Just saw much of President Trump's telephone interview on FOX.

Very convincing.

I know that some good Democrats are ashamed that their party took part in our country's first massive electoral fraud, but it's understandable that they remain silent.

As the President said, the most disgraceful thing is the silence of the media. If Mr. Biden had lost, they would be all over suspected election fraud.

I can understand why the governor does not want to touch this hot potato. He does not want to be labeled with the R-word.

He followed the laws of Georgia involving election laws. One of the few decent things that Kemp has done.

being governor is not as glamorous as they make it sound, not to mention being president

Trump rarely gives positive feedback to his fellow Republicans, but, like a coach who knows how to get the most out of his players, he chooses the right moments!

Both Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are quintessential Southern Republicans, who quake in terror when black race hustlers like Stacey Abrams call them “racists.” They have therefore given in to the left's demands

Forum List

Back